Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,336 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Shopping On Ebay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shopping On Ebay (704 Views)

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopping On Ebay by eddy4naija: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2008
Hi nairalandaz,
I'm trying to bid and buy a laptop computer from ebay. Can anyone tell me how to pay for and get the laptop down from the US to my door step here in Naija.
Re: Shopping On Ebay by jandor(f): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
i can buy for you from the US and deliever to your doorstep because i will be coming to nigeria very soon.contact me on my e-mail maryamj01@yahoo.com if you are interested.please this is not a scam.thank you
Re: Shopping On Ebay by tellmemore(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2008
intercom:

YOU CAN JUST OPEN A US VERIFIED E-BAY ACCOUNT AND ALSO GET A US ADDRESS WHICH YOU CAN USE TO SHIP DOWN TO NIGERIA.FOR MORE INFO,MAIL: davemmconsults@yahoo.com

Remember to tell the guy that if ebay knows he's logging in from Nigeria his account will be blocked.

(1) (Reply)

Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read / Investment Portfolio / Universal Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.