Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa (19503 Views)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Nigerians Top Farm's Owned By Politicians / Private-Jet Owners Barred From Carrying Friends And Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Nonybb: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2012
stu.pid country with stup.id people
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by eduson55(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2012
hey,
mind your statements.
are you still a kid?
stupid ppl wetin?including you parents?
Nonybb: stu.pid country with stup.id people
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2012
That what I am saying, even the pastors are never satified with what they have.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by codeline(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by martyns303(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2012
This is a fact I pointed out on the psquare jet issue. Not only do Nigerian own the highest number of private jets, these jets are registered in SA and 80% of the Pilots are South Africans.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Feraz(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2012
codeline: Keep up complaining while others keep moving forward. I got a brain given to me by my God. Therefore i waz not born to depend on the gov't to be great.
so someone takes the money meant for the masses, converts it to his and flaunts it and you say we should keep complaining? WOW!!! Later, you wonder why the youths in this country can't develop his local govt talk more of the state....looking for fast money....
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by 234GT(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2012
codeline: not saying that but our whole thought shouldn't be on them. After all some major men in history brought stuffs to dis world on their own.
In developed countries, they always come up with great innovations in engineering, medicine and other areas. This is not because the whites are more intelligent than us. It is because their governments provide almost all the things they need to flourish. In Nigeria, a graduate of computer science may go through school for four years without working with a computer. How is he going to write a program? Basic things are absent in schools, hospitals etc.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by bestower: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Simple message....tax them 5% above the commercial airlines,then give them ultimatum of three days to find a better place to park the jet out of airport,i think with these they will start to auction their flying sealed coffin one by one.Beauty for ashes.Bastards.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by LeStylo: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Let"s become terrorists. Let's blow up these guys assets one after the other! embarassed
They have sunk our generation already and our children's is not even guaranteed.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by mexdez: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2012
This is a serious and pathetic issue. Nigeria lots of money as a country but greed has not allowed our leaders to use public funds in the masses best interest. A state governor spending N7.5bn on a personal private jet when he has alternatives is really absurd. And they do whatever they like and get away with it. Meanwhile just read that Bishop David Oyedepo has 4 private jets. So much for having a convoy of jets.
http://directory-nigeria.org/bishop-david-oyedepo.html
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by 2kurupt(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Vanity upon vanity... If the poor man cannot sleep; surely the rich man won't sleep also
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2012
ogugua88: Not surprising. They're trying to escape bad roads.

The same ppl that supposed to fix it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Profidada: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2012
I envy and respect private nigerians that owned private jets cos they have brought revenues for the country through the payments for landing rights and others. But my quarrel is with these criminals called state governors who have found pleasure in using public funds to purchase aircraft at the expense of the suffering masses.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Nonybb: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2012
eduson55: hey,
mind your statements.
are you still a kid?
stupid ppl wetin?including you parents?
ur a big fo.ooool.... I dont blame ur poor parents
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by chucky234(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2012
codeline: Keep up complaining while others keep moving forward. I got a brain given to me by my God. Therefore i waz not born to depend on the gov't to be great.
Chronic goon
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by ochukoccna: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Build your kingdoms
Expand your empires
Extend your territories
Fill up your vaults
Multiply your harems
One day soon, the ticking bomb 'll go off
And there WILL be no mercy
As red blood cells flow from human body parts
ALUU was just a fore taste of what is descending upon 9ja cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by 360command: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2012
Nna men,Uwa bu pawpaw ! It will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom gates of heaven.God is watching them
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by mrrock: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2012
There's nothing wrong with owning a private jet as long as it comes from legitimate income. Not all are thieves. At least I heard Psquared and pastor Chris have private jets and we know they never stole from Nigeria. I may as well own one in future so let nobody assume private jet owners are thieves.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2012
What did Seun do to make Nairaland the home of the poor and poverty stricken paupers ?
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by DollyParton1(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2012
I wonder how people/leaders sleep peacefully or live a guilt free life when they know there are millions of masses in abject poverty and whose lives depend on them and they know they are in the position to help them.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by obyrich(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2012
is Gov. Amaechi a pilot? Maybe he learnt how to control the plane lever from gov suntai of Taraba state. May God arrest all the witches and wizards flying in the air! Ameeen!
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by codeine123: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=Billyonaire]What did Seun do to make Nairaland the home of the poor and poverty stricken paupers ?

[/quote its simple. Based on the population of the rich to the poor which in nigeria should be 10 to 90, it means out of every 10 nairalander 9 are poor and only 1 is rich. Ergo, most nairalanders are poor.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by SamAfrik(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=Billyonaire]What did Seun do to make Nairaland the home of the poor and poverty stricken paupers ?
^^^ what a silly comment. What makes u different frm them? @ least they have legitimate reasons 2 hold their leaders accountable.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by tunapawizzy: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Billyonaire: What did Seun do to make Nairaland the home of the poor and poverty stricken paupers ?

d loudest man in d room might as well be d weakest.....
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Godogwu: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
The rich(corrupt politcians) gets richer,while the poor gets poorer..Just like some economists said,our economy is getting better indeed!

Politicians are the only rich people yea? DUMBuldore!
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Godogwu: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
elampiro: Such Nigerian rich men are educated illiterates. When it comes to wealth and affluence, most Nigerians don't have the right mentality.

Sad sad sad smh.... You must be very poor awwwww
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Godogwu: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
I just don't know who the I d I o t is that came up with this "1 dollar a day crap"...like even my gateman lives on well over $8 a day and he is lower class and not AVERAGE!.....Utter Rubbish
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by jumobi1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Isn't that a given based on population?

Godogwu: I just don't know who the I d I o t is that came up with this "1 dollar a day crap"...like even my gateman lives on well over $8 a day and he is lower class and not AVERAGE!.....Utter Rubbish

How many children does ur gateman cater for? How many wives?
You have a gateman so chances are YOU DON'T KNOW how rough life is for some.
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by ikdpal(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Our integrity in naija lies strongly in that poor mentality strievd by our Colo master 2 upgrade...imagin how so calld great men here enjoy products made by great minds...Mentality! just purse nd concider the polarity btween the rich nd the poor! at the end of it what else...vanity! great men of integrity!!!
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by sugar001(f): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hmmm angry
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Godogwu: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
jumobi1: Isn't that a given based on population

How many children does ur gateman cater for? How many wives?
You have a gateman so chances are YOU DON'T KNOW how rough life is for some.

Dude calm down before you start saying rubbish, my gateman is just 23, no wife, no kids and he earns 35-40k monthly and we also feed the guy, hence that one dollar a day shi is plain and complete utter rubbish
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa by Godogwu: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nonybb: stu.pid country with stup.id people

How can I put this nicely...... Your family (if you have any), your children (if you have any), your mother, father and your lineage are filled with complete bafoons and R E T A R D S, you poverty stricken ANIMAL.... Sorry I couldn't put it nicely smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Against Okada Riders To Resume In Lagos / National Assembly Pushes For Two More South East States / DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.