Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts (566 Views)

My Thoughts:nairaland Guys Are Sadists / Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts by kanechimex(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
I sit here,in my couch,in my house,wondering...thinking to myself..i feel the need to put my thoughts down and i pick up my phone and log in to nairaland..my thoughts begin with girls.....who never cease to complain about all men being the same and about boys being selfish and wicked and greedy....if u really check the matter,its mostly the fault of them girls...
SOME GIRLS ARE PLAIN STUPID....these are the ones that enter a relationship with a player,hoping to change him...
SOME GIRLS ARE PLAIN GREEDY....these ones enter a relationship because of the money the boy has..the relationship ends when the boy finds out the real reason behind the girl's dating him..
SOME ARE UNLUCKY to be in a relationship with an insensitive clod but there are signs that are suppose to show that someone cares less for you....
My advice is this,for every prospective 'dater',fall in love with character,not beauty..friendship should develop into a relationship,i dont buy the idea of courting someone...lastly,young adults shouldn't date when they arent ready for marriage....
I stop thinking about girls for a minute and my thoughts shift to the senseless killings of Boko Haram but that is for another day...
P.S...I talk from experience....the experience of other people
Re: My Thoughts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
kanechimex: I sit here,in my couch,in my house,wondering...thinking to myself..i feel the need to put my thoughts down and i pick up my phone and log in to nairaland..my thoughts begin with girls.....who never cease to complain about all men being the same and about boys being selfish and wicked and greedy....if u really check the matter,its mostly the fault of them girls...
SOME GIRLS ARE PLAIN STUPID....these are the ones that enter a relationship with a player,hoping to change him...
SOME GIRLS ARE PLAIN GREEDY....these ones enter a relationship because of the money the boy has..the relationship ends when the boy finds out the real reason behind the girl's dating him..
SOME ARE UNLUCKY to be in a relationship with an insensitive clod but there are signs that are suppose to show that someone cares less for you....
My advice is this,for every prospective 'dater',fall in love with character,not beauty..friendship should develop into a relationship,i dont buy the idea of courting someone...lastly,young adults shouldn't date when they arent ready for marriage....
I stop thinking about girls for a minute and my thoughts shift to the senseless killings of Boko Haram but that is for another day...
P.S...I talk from experience....the experience of other people
nah true word u nack jor grin

(1) (Reply)

That Friend Of Yours / Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder / Trying To Get Over Losing Your Lover Or Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.