Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Do You Seek Reliable Publicity For Your Business? Get It The Free Way. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Seek Reliable Publicity For Your Business? Get It The Free Way. (621 Views)

Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice? / How To Ensure Continuous Word Of Mouth Publicity For Your Small Business / Sport Arbitrage Trading(risk Free Way Of Making Money Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Seek Reliable Publicity For Your Business? Get It The Free Way. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
I am not that new to Internet Marketing, but I still don't know it all. I stumbled on a secret recently which has worked like a charm in my Internet Marketing Business. Most of you out there actually know about what I am about to say, but very many are quite unaware if it actually works. I am talking about Free Ads Classifieds Marketing. If you carry out a search on Google you will easily discover that majority of the sites on such search result pages are pages from Free or Paid Ads Classifieds Pages.

When I discovered this trend, I was inclined by divine inspiration, (I must say, because the experience actually brought a lot of paying customers to my website) to post details of my business on Such Free Ads Classifieds with the believe that someone else will stumble on them just like I did and find a robust ad about my business. I actually posted my Ads on 100 Free Ads Classified and I must Confess it was not an easy chore.

When I started getting calls, I knew a miracle had happened and to be certain I logged into my Google Webmaster Tools Dashboard to find out where My traffic was coming from. It turned out to be that I was getting visitors in their 100's from 5 of these Free Ads classified websites where I had posted my ads.

I don't know where your business is today, but I know One thing for sure, Hard work pays off no matter what you think. Posting my ads no longer seem like a chore, because I have seen the rewards and its paying off.
Re: Do You Seek Reliable Publicity For Your Business? Get It The Free Way. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Would you want the list of those 5 Websites where I got 100's of traffic to my website after posting my Ads? If yes, just reply and I'll post them here. I just need one serious businessman who desires to take His/Her business to the next level.
Re: Do You Seek Reliable Publicity For Your Business? Get It The Free Way. by aubventure: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
yes i want the list here please guy
Re: Do You Seek Reliable Publicity For Your Business? Get It The Free Way. by bodmax: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Why would you say you will post them here on nairaland then change to be demanding to be called? Anyway, the site you are talking about are everywhere for those who are not lazy to browse.
You could just make it business in the first place, the fact is that free ads sites cannot give you streams of calls even national newspapers cannot do that. The only leverage is your brand style.
Thanks bro!
Re: Do You Seek Reliable Publicity For Your Business? Get It The Free Way. by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 04, 2013
OK don't call me anymore, right I'll post them here soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Website With Huge Money Making Potentials / Abeg, Help Out. 40+, Semi-literate Needs A Job / Immediate Employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.