Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,419 members, 7,974,708 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:05 AM

When You Admire A Lady From A Distance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Admire A Lady From A Distance (1079 Views)

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by thunderstorm1: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
When you find a lady attractive and you do not have the adequate words to tell her how you fell.what could be the course and what are the likely solutions.somebody please help
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
have you tried throwing money on the ground so she can bend down to pick it up
and from there you access her qualities, it works all the time

even if its N20 throw it as long as shes Nigerian she'll still bend down to pick it
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

even if its N20 throw it as long as shes Nigerian she'll still bend down to pick it

you mean N20 coins ?? cos the sound draws attention
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
^^Nigerian girls are attracted to anytin with the name "Notes wink

be it dollars, japanese yen, british pounds sterling, or even Ali and simbi excerise note book
once there is a NOTE on it, they are there like tse tse flies
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Caracta(f): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

You have totally lost it! Your obsession with Nigerian girls amaze me. What's the problem with you guys? No iota of respect for your own women and yet you lick the a.s.s of foreigners that do not even care about your existence. Smh. Keep up with the fanciful tomfoolery.
I'm a Nigerian, a proud one at that and your prattling comments about us bore me to tears!

1 Like

Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
caracta last time i checked you werent nigerian grin grin grin
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by bosun11(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
A lady rili actn a saint mehn....u tellin me if cool cash was left onn d floor..u won't pick ?..dude try dat jo....smh...ladies love money !!!
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Caracta(f): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
bosun11: A lady rili actn a saint mehn....u tellin me if cool cash was left onn d floor..u won't pick ?..dude try dat jo....smh...ladies love money !!!
Hey mister, I hope that question wasn't meant for me
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
bosun11: A lady rili actn a saint mehn....u tellin me if cool cash was left onn d floor..u won't pick ?..dude try dat jo....smh...ladies love money !!!

undecided undecided
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
Caracta:
Hey mister, I hope that question wasn't meant for me

Wasnt for you honey embarassed
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Caracta(f): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
caracta last time i checked you werent nigerian grin grin grin
Check again...
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Caracta(f): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

Wasnt for you honey embarassed
Taaaaaaaaa! Let him speak for himself jor
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by amosy007: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
190 the clown grin
UR ID sounds like ur comment.. Very funny
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Caracta:
Check again...

[size=3pt]MARRY ME embarassed[/size]
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Caracta(f): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2012
^^^
I'll pretend I didn't see that.
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2012
[size=3pt]^ Pretend and answer it embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Caracta(f): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2012
190 hitting on a Nigerian girl Wonders in nairaland!
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2012
Caracta: 190 hitting on a Nigerian girl Wonders in nairaland!

grin grin grin
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by roymary: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2012
190 and Caracta! Please get a chalet or something... undecided
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by Caracta(f): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2012
^^^
wonderful idea
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by DonaldGenes(m): 1:14am On Oct 30, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2012
caracta -- God's gift to mankind 190 after slicedbread
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by thunderstorm1: 5:16am On Oct 30, 2012
nairaland is suppose to be a forum where we meet,communicate and share our experiences and jet advices and opinions.now I see it is a mistake because some persons has mad it so.you need to jet serious with things like this people and stop your stupid post and reply
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by DukeNija(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Caracta You obviously have ample time, Answering to 190's Jokes. Lol
Re: When You Admire A Lady From A Distance by 190theclown: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2012
Duke_Nija: Caracta You obviously have ample time, Answering to 190's Jokes. Lol

She's nigerian remember grin

(1) (Reply)

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Can You Marry A Domineering Girl? / You Have To Read This Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.