Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. (2927 Views)

Need An Honest Good Looking Guy For Friendship. / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by Loveth26: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2012
Hello,

My name is Loveth Abiola, i need a handsome guy who can make me feel like a real woman, i like having fun with young guys,i have all it takes to make you happy if only you can make me happy,i will want you to contact my agent mr adebayo on 08055141953 or Adebayo_johnson26@yahoo.com he will get us connected.
so i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards

Loveth
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by bosun11(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2012
No pics?..loll
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by amosy007: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2012
Lol.. What a new way to scam dude.. grin
so how much recharge card are they guna send to speak with abiola? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by roymary: 12:41am On Oct 30, 2012
Loveth26: Hello,

My name is Loveth Abiola, i need a handsome guy who can make me feel like a real woman, i like having fun with young guys,i have all it takes to make you happy if only you can make me happy,i will want you to contact my agent mr adebayo on 08055141953 or Adebayo_johnson26@yahoo.com he will get us connected.

Regards

Loveth

Your head no correct~ undecided
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:58am On Oct 30, 2012
You can do much better than that sucker!
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by Kolkleen(m): 2:17am On Oct 30, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Choi!!!!!! Isn't your agent handsome enough to make you happy? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by 190theclown: 2:19am On Oct 30, 2012
amosy007: Lol.. What a new way to scam dude.. grin
so how much recharge card are they guna send to speak with abiola? grin

grin grin
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Why is every toto spammer/scam artist using the same name Lovett, or in this case due to unoriginality, Loveth everytime?

Sad that people on this NL are still going to call that number.
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by MrsChima(f): 2:35am On Oct 30, 2012
2buff: Why is every toto spammer/scam artist using the same name Lovett, or in this case due to unoriginality, Loveth everytime?

Sad that people on this NL are still going to call that number.

You called it..didnt you?
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You called it..didnt you?

No I don't have minutes in my phone for that particular number undecided
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by MrsChima(f): 2:41am On Oct 30, 2012
2buff:

No I don't have minutes in my phone for that particular number undecided

Suuuuuuuurre. I am coming your way soon.
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Suuuuuuuurre. I am coming your way soon.

LOL Never knew your middle name was Lovett.
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On Oct 30, 2012
2buff:

LOL Never knew your middle name was Lovett.

How do u think i got chima?
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by RickyRoss1(m): 4:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Loveth26: Hello,

Regards

Loveth

Mugu nor dey here, Kwasia boy
Re: I Need A Handsome Looking Guy To Make Me Happy. by Aniah4u: 4:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Soonest, u'll ask for acct details and ATM pin..O-O-O-L-E! :oSoonest, u'll ask for acct details and ATM pin..O-O-O-L-E!

(1) (Reply)

For Crying Out Loud;when Will We Hear So So And So Guy Is Dating Idowugbo / Anyone Want To Trade Wife Or Girlfriend Pics? / I Need A Kissing Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.