Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place (1064 Views)

How Many Guys Still Does This? / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business / Do We Really Owe Taiwo Akinkumi- The Man That Designed Nigeria's Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place by Tos87(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2012
What do Ý๏ǖ call him ãпԃ why such name?

For ϻё we call them Nwoke Obioma(cheerful Man). But Ї just don't know why.

Re: Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place by Kx: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2012
Obioma. Reason: I dont know and never asked.
Re: Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place by Tos87(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2012
pls can some one who knows make a post pls.when Ї was in ЂΞ East we call ЂΞm ћάț ãпԃ now am in west Ї still hear ЂΞ Yorubas refer them with sure name. Where did they get it from and why have?

Mod from page pls.
Re: Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place by ayabunmi(f): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2012
Yoruba---Ejika ni shop (my shoulder is my shop)
Re: Pic:what Do You Call A Man That Does This Type Of Business In Your Place by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ojogun.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor With M T N / Pls Share Ur Experience With Hyip Site / Free For All Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.