Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m (1320 Views)

Oshiomhole, PDP Trade Words Over Alleged APC 140,000 Voided Votes ( Vanguard ) / Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari / Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by Idokojimmy: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2012
During an interview with E24 magazine, pregnant actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe revealed that her colleague, Lola Alao introduced her to the man she claims is responsible for her pregnancy, ex Reps member, Dino Melaye, and she also alleged that Lola, after having introduced her to Dino, started dating the lawmaker.

Lola Alao has come out to deny Bisi's claim. What she told City People below...
Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he's like a brother from another mother. It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch , she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/lola-alao-replies-bisi-ibidapo-obe-over.html
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by Idokojimmy: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin activism stinks in this country. This self acclaimed human right activist is at it again. Maybe I should refresh our memory
Dino got Bisi pregnant
Asked her to abort the pregnancy
Denied the baby after Bisi turned down the abortion plot
Came on air and claimed that Bisi is a serial liar
DINO SINCE THEN HAS NOT CALLED FOR PATERNITY TEST TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE, THUS CONFIRMING HIS INVOLVEMENT
LOLA WHO INTRODUCED BISI TO DINO BETRAYED HER, AND TODAY, SHE IS DINO'S SEX OBJECT
WAT ELSE DO U EXPECT, LOLA HAS COME OUT TO DEFEND DINO, CLAIMING THAT DINO IS A BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER, DINO GAVE ME 10MILLION, DINO THIS AND DINO THAT.
IF THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF AN ACTIVIST, I'D RATHER DIE A PASSIVIST.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by Joeadamu86: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2012
Brother from aonther mother indeed,has Dino Melaye ever given his wive that amount of money or his constituency when he was a member in the house of reps?Sincerely this is heartbreaking and diappointing,this is just a hue cry of a drowning man,Dino should just accept this pregnancy and bury his head in shame...
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by dtemidare: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2012
This is a clear indication of a well orchestrated effort to disparage the young lady as irresponsible and not knowing what she is doing.

the well Santimoniuos,holier than thou, fore front ,Pioneer of anti Corruption Network stop clowning and face your responsiblities.

[b]the IGBOS call you OKE MKPI
the YORUBAS CALL you OBUKO
the HAUSAS call you [/b]BUSURU

He who must go to equity must make sure he hands are clean. You get ten million abi?

Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by Noraokon: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2012
Idokojimmy: During an interview with E24 magazine, pregnant actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe revealed that her colleague, Lola Alao introduced her to the man she claims is responsible for her pregnancy, ex Reps member, Dino Melaye, and she also alleged that Lola, after having introduced her to Dino, started dating the lawmaker.

Lola Alao has come out to deny Bisi's claim. What she told City People below...
Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he's like a brother from another mother. It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch , she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/lola-alao-replies-bisi-ibidapo-obe-over.html
this is ridiculous i used to hold this guay DINO in high esteem but he has totally disappointed me.so he has money to give his girlfriends?. N10,000,000 !!!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by Noraokon: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2012
Idokojimmy: grin grin grin grin grin activism stinks in this country. This self acclaimed human right activist is at it again. Maybe I should refresh our memory
Dino got Bisi pregnant
Asked her to abort the pregnancy
Denied the baby after Bisi turned down the abortion plot
Came on air and claimed that Bisi is a serial liar
DINO SINCE THEN HAS NOT CALLED FOR PATERNITY TEST TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE, THUS CONFIRMING HIS INVOLVEMENT
LOLA WHO INTRODUCED BISI TO DINO BETRAYED HER, AND TODAY, SHE IS DINO'S SEX OBJECT
WAT ELSE DO U EXPECT, LOLA HAS COME OUT TO DEFEND DINO, CLAIMING THAT DINO IS A BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER, DINO GAVE ME 10MILLION, DINO THIS AND DINO THAT.
IF THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF AN ACTIVIST, I'D RATHER DIE A PASSIVIST.

only a paternity test can convince Nigerians of his innocence.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by HammedSodiqq: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2012
I have never been this disappointed. How can a man that claims to be at the fore front of right agitation not be disciplined enough to control his joy stick? Why was he not responsible enough to accept his his baby and appear responsible as other men would? Why did Dino suggest Abortion? Are all human right activist abortionist?
My greatest concern is his insatiable lust for Yoruba actress. Bisi, Lola, and the other one that claims Dino infected her with HIV. Lola who introduced Bisi nos has turned around to be Dino's bedmate. I hope she doesn't get pregnant too, cos this fool hates condom.
WHERE DINO BRING 10MILLION FROM? He pays 10MILLION FOR A PIECE OF WAIST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin imaoooooooooooooo
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by Odunnu: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2012
Like Elrufai like Dino. Shameless men who loot my tax and dash other lazy girls just for sex!
I dey vex jor.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by badlucky: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2012
It is unfortunate that the man whom everybody thought was going to be different has turned ipout to be the worst. Ten million for LAUNCH? This is ridiculous.
I SEE THIS TEN MILLION AS FEE FOR IMAGE LAUNDRY. DINO THOUGHT THIS WOULD REPACKAGE HIS BATTERED IMAGE. IT HAS OBVIOUSLY DONE MORE HARM THAT GOOD
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by Israelmossaic: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2012
Dino is from my town, I have participated in several protests organized by him, and would have loved to continue if not for the money involved. This is true confession. We have walked distance to protest, beaten by the rain and sunny weather, yet Dino has never extended hands of fellowship. He talks about how poor he is, how the Govt is embezzling our money, and spending same recklessly. Today he has been exposed. Maybe he has been using our protest effort to make money for his LovePeddler. I will stone him next time he shows up and tries to hoodwink us. Let him bring out our 10M first. Shameless fool. This one has nothing to do with brotherhood. He has failed.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo And Lola Alao Trade Words Over Dino Melaye's N10m by PrettyRita(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dino again? N10m? Hmmmmmm
Is he ok? Me think he needs deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

Oga GEJ, Any New Year Gift For Us? / Otunba Dino Melaye's Funny Pics On Twitter / Jang's NGF Meeting Now On. 15 Govs In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.