Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,789 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Thks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thks (1293 Views)

Whats D Craziest Thing You Have Done 4 Luv? / Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thks by bkrealqty: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2012
Advisers and abusers thanks
Re: Thks by bollizee(f): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2012
if u truly luv him, find a wai to help or dump him. cool
Re: Thks by OySxo(f): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2012
cry :oWell for u to have spent 7yrs and more , and neva figured that out , that's confusing shocked
Buh to be candid here , u can alwys elp wit the reading aspect dts if u truly love him doe !! Buh sincerly not in this present future of ours where evn our children correct ur english blunders , so wat then do you tell ur lads when daddy cnt simply read the posting in ur childrens school board cry
So I believe cis u v spent dos amount of time togeda it cn b gud t elp hm out , evn if u breakaway later, u knw dere was a positive impact u left hm with.
Re: Thks by minority84(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2012
Yu shldnt hav enter into the relationship when yu know yu can't cope with the challenges... Quit if yu want to and stay if yu think yu can help him out.. Shikenah
Re: Thks by greedie1(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2012
Why cant he read? Is it coz he is an illiterate? I ask coz der is a medical condition( cant remember d name) that renders otherwise smart people unable to read... If that is d case, he can be helped, google 4 more info.

How come it took you 7 years to find out? Can he read his text msgs, bible etc or is it just academic books dat he cant read?

I dont really understand you, but if he speaks well and is healthy, dem i think you should hang on, get him a private tutor, enroll him into a sch, do whatever you can to help him and keep loving him, you will be glad you did!
Re: Thks by bkrealqty: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=gree-die]Why can he read? Only few simple english he can read. When i ask him wht he was doing thro out his pri & sec sch days, he said "since he lost his mother when he was still a baby that when he grew n start sch, his father never show interest apart from paying his fees, no text books or caring abt his result so when he found words he cannot pronounce in his note book there was no one to ask as he was the only child so he careless abt reading since that time n as a child he tought he was going to sch for his father so his life was full of pleasure instead of business".
Re: Thks by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Its not too late for him to start learning. Its going to take all the patience , endurance and hope for you to help him Make progress.
I would also add that maybe he's got some psychological problems as you two need to gethim examined so as to know where d problem is acutually coming from
Re: Thks by Beync(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
she can always improve in her reading skill if you avail her the opportunity
btw, u couldn't figure dis our for 7gud yrs? am not sure you are truly close to each other.
Re: Thks by larrymoore(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is fictional. For d fun of it, send him to night sch
Re: Thks by bkrealqty: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: u couldn't figure dis our for 7gud yrs? am not sure you are truly close to each other.
Not that we were not close the fact is that i bliv when he is sometime viewing passages that he is reading them especially jehovah's witnesses magazine. I was surprise when i find out. He told me he was always pretending knowing that anyday he will disclose this to me that the relationship will b quit so he did not want to lose me
Re: Thks by bkrealqty: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: u couldn't figure dis our for 7gud yrs? am not sure you are truly close to each other.

Not that we were not close the fact is that i bliv when he is sometime viewing passages that he is reading them especially jehovah's witnesses magazine. I was surprise when i find out. He told me he was always pretending knowing that anyday he will disclose this to me that the relationship will b quit so he did not want to lose me
Re: Thks by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
bkrealqty: Not that we were not close the fact is that i bliv when he is sometime viewing passages that he is reading them especially jehovah's witnesses magazine. I was surprise when i find out. He told me he was always pretending knowing that anyday he will disclose this to me that the relationship will b quit so he did not want to lose me
Well, E don be for you. Congratulations. But I think Adam didnt not know how to read and Eve was still able to make him some babies. If you are not married you have to reconsider things, but if you are married, you got to make that decision yourself.
Re: Thks by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
bkrealqty: If after 7yrs of relationship, u discovered ur guy cannot read, will u breakup? what will u do? All this time u beliv since he can speak, that he can as well write it down or read a passage but now the truth is that he cant. Pls help cus i dont kno xactly what to do.

[size=28pt]U MUST BE AN ID-IOT TO FAIL TO KNOW THAT UR GUY CANNOT READ EVEN WITHIN 7 DAYS![/size]
Re: Thks by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
And for 7 years you did not know. Bullshît
Re: Thks by Beync(f): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
bkrealqty:

I think he loves you and if you love him too this deficiency is not a enough for you to quit. Suggest practical ways he can learn to improve.
Re: Thks by cindyrella(f): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Na wao!
7 years and you did not know? 7 years is not 7 days o! Chei! Some people sha.. undecided

Anyway, stay with him if you really love him. Get him a private tutor or enroll him into a night school.

Na your cross, carry am! undecided
Re: Thks by Dahbutter(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Buy him Ali and Simbi
Re: Thks by pendo89(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]U MUST BE AN ID-IOT TO FAIL TO KNOW THAT UR GUY CANNOT READ EVEN WITHIN 7 DAYS![/size]

cool grin
Re: Thks by JallowBah(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
7 years? You must be blind.

Anywhooo...it`s never too late to learn. Send the man to school.
Re: Thks by gilmaro(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Orikinla:

[size=8pt][/size][b][/b] for you not to know that your bf can't read for a whole 7yrs is a clear indication that u're equally a dummy. Both of u need formal education. cool
Re: Thks by bkrealqty: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
gilmaro:
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b] for you not to know that your bf can't read for a whole 7yrs is a clear indication that u're equally a dummy. Both of u need formal education. cool

thks call me whatever plses u is still advise
Re: Thks by bkrealqty: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
pendo89:

cool grin

God bless u
Re: Thks by Aizebioje(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
bkrealqty:

He can't read but I'm sure He speaks and type better than you do.
So stick it out ok,U do the reading,he does the speaking/typing Honey
bkrealqty:

thks call me whatever plses u is still advise
He can't read but I'm sure He speaks and type better than you do.
So stick it out ok,U do the reading,he does the speaking/typing Honey

(1) (Reply)

Unlearning Some Of The Things You Have Learned About Ralationship. / iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii / 7 Unusual Signs Of Infidelity In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.