Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,751 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

Who Will Save Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Nigeria (548 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Save Nigeria by vmp: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
In 1960 Nigeria got independence from britain, it was joy and happiness and with nostagia. But did our founding fathers bargain for this killing when we became a republic in 1963. Do the north actually need the south, or the south need the north. Who will save nigeria toady. Who will be our today Zik, Amadu Bello, Avan ikeoku, Awolowo. Do these patrot actually has fellower and where are they. Nigeria needs you now
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria by Callotti: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nigeria is not the only sub-human, geographical location with 'North' and 'South'. . . .in it. kiss
Just as others have found ways to co-exist. . . .NIGERIA will have to find such ways!
Case dismissed! kiss

Not looking forward to re-vaquished victims of kwashiokor. . . all over again!
Thank you! kiss
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Me will save nigeria, in some years to come.
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria by Sammiejo: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
Callotti: Nigeria is not the only sub-human, geographical location with 'North' and 'South'. . . .in it. kiss
Just as others have found ways to co-exist. . . .NIGERIA will have to find such ways!
Case dismissed! kiss

Not looking forward to re-vaquished victims of kwashiokor. . . all over again!
Thank you! kiss

Callotti ; please I left you a message on the diarylanders chat room. Kindly help out.
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria by Callotti: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sammiejo:

Callotti ; please I left you a message on the diarylanders chat room. Kindly help out.

Really?
I don't visit such places.
I don't do pepper-soup 'gangs' on or off NL.
Sorry dia! kiss kiss kiss

Our 'village cook' made that soup o! E nor get recipe!
She nor dey speak 'English'! VERY DIRTY TOO. . . .all part of the sweetness!cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Police Place Former Governor, 2 Senators Under Watch / Shouldn't Nigeria Have An Anti Discriminatory Law? / FASHOLA AT IT AGAIN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.