Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:25 AM

Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. (1098 Views)

To The Moderators, Please Show Mercy. / Who The F Is This Pevert Called Mr.anus? / Wht Do U Do When U Suspect Dat Ur B/f Is Cheating On U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by lafflaff123(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Have been following this persons write up and in 6 months the story has been changing a lot which raises a lot of red FLAG.

Guys beware if you dealing with HER/HIM.

In July she was 19 yrs old and astudent of Unilag and in October she is 21?

In Sept she was looking for admission and in October she is 200 level?wtf?

Read through what i am pasting here and the time frame(particularyly the dates she wrote them) and you can smell a CON/SCAM person here.

Moderators please take action.

READ.

sapphirejade(f): 10:54am On Sep 04

*Pls wat's d cu t-off for dis yr.i got 51% nd i had 276 in ma jamb applied 4 mass-comm.dis ma no:07069018222

sapphirejade(f)
*A̶̲̥̅♏ franca betrams nd dis ȋ̝̊̅§ ma pin:30931c2a/ 10:03am On Oct 27

A̶̲̥̅♏ franca betrams,21yrs also A̶̲̥̅ 200l stud of aaua.her's ma pin 4 gud lookin nd friendly guys:30931c2a/ 10:29am On Oct 27

sapphirejade(f):

*A̶̲̥̅♏ jasmine sapphire:28379b0a/ 9:06am On Oct 15

sapphirejade(f):
Am jasmine jade,am tall,slim nd sexy.a stud of unilag,19,pin:25fd7031/ 12:10pm On Jul 09

Today she is FRANCA?WTF?do not fall for HER SCAMS
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
There is this other girl too or guy using a female I'd here...will modify when I extract her id
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by sapphirejade(f): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
@laff laff,U̶̲̥̅̊ re A̶̲̥̅n anfrican goat.can't U̶̲̥̅̊ verify sometin before posting Į̸̸̨ƭ. applied 4 both schs nd  got admitted into unilag before den  do check aaua's post.do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wat  fink U̶̲̥̅̊ re one of d unemployed jobless dunce D̶̲̥̅̊åτ̲̅ litters our environs.
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by sapphirejade(f): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nd 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ to knw franca betrams ȋ̝̊̅§ ma coz.insolent barbarian
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by lafflaff123(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
I have nothing more to say to the room because if the mods don't block you then you can continue with your little scam game going on here.

For a scam artist you are pretty dumb and in your post never once did you address any of your fallacies I pointed out.

In July you are 19 miraculously in october you are 21?maybe you jumped one year as people jump one class from primary 5 to SS1 in secondary school.

In Sept. you were looking for Jamb Admission to AAUA but in oct Jamb gave you admission to the school jumping One class Again?lol.

You have been using multiple BB pins and names to Scam people here.

Reminds of something I witnessed in a cyber cafe in lagos year ago when a guy was using his GF to catch mugus and this was how it worked. He goes to foruns like this and dating websites and puts a picture of a girl then leaves a number and if MUGUS(both Nigerians and foreigners)call the girl by his side usually pick a particularly phone and string people along then later they start making demands.

You are a Scam Person and I advice everybody to click on your name and read all your post from the first day you registered. Genuine Nairalanders be warned this person is a criminal.

One question pls okay?why the MULTIPLE LIES AND STORIES?

I challenge you to defend yourself if you are genuine.

Pls NLanders if you have started anything with this transgendered please be warned and please don't be scammed.
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
Interestingalization
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by CrazyMan(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
I think I would have to agree with Lafflaff123.

I've been on Nairaland long enough to know that no female would give vital informations (full name, phone number and bb pin) about herself so desperately.

@sapphirejade if you feel that all the allegations leveled against you are false, then come in here and defend yourself...I've also got a few questions for you.
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by blackbalang(f): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
sexkillz: Interestingalization
lol. U haff cuuum agn ooo
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
blackbalang: lol. U haff cuuum agn ooo
Ogini?
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by lafflaff123(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2012
sapphirejade(f) i see you have gone on INVICIBLE MODE lol.

Hopefully nobody has fallen for your love scam. Buy a new BB phone with a new BB PIN and start the scam process again and you will be busted here.

Still tracking another person and HE/SHE will be busted too.

NL is suppose to be for fun where Nigerian's meet and network but idiots like you give this website a bad name.

Run and dont come back.
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by timbros(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2012
lol busted!!
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2012
Sandra27 should also be put under watch
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by Odunnu: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2012
I don show
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
Odunnu: I don show
?
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by Mynd44: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2012
This is going personall
Re: Sapphirejade(f) Is A Scam/moderators Please Take Action. by CrazyMan(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Odunnu: I don show
Don't tell me you're the one behind the sapphirejade mask. shocked tongue

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Map Showing The Best And Worst Countries To Be Born Into / Why Are 'poor People' More Hospitable Than 'rich People'? / An Okada Accident Causing Situation Along Lekki-epe Express Way (around Awoyaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.