Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,318 members, 7,950,619 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? (14977 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sup who*e. Hope the market is moving well? I can c. All d best
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Osareime: My case is a bad one.

It is good that you admitted your cheating ways and are remorseful. Now...it is up to him to accept that and decide what he wants to do...whatever he decides....LET IT GO.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Orikinla(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=18pt]Nairaland seems to be simply creating similar threads and posting all the clichés on the homepage.
They all look alike and stupid too.[/size]. grin

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
I always used to think that thing was a falacy that once debe always debe... But it's so so true. Atleast for me. Once I knack. A girl. Apako like this I can always re knack her anytime I want even if it's 5 years time after if I want to. All I just need to do is ............ (I won't leak my secret). It works every time. The ones I dnt always re knack is the ones I actually loved a lot cos it wouldn't be fair and I wud feel bad after it.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 190: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
Movingcoil: sharaaaaap nke gi der ikpu nnunnu. If 2 say i dey around u i 4 don use ur to.to as funnel measure d acid i wan use do titration 4 my lab. If God wan judge me make en judge me cos I know I've never done such 2 som1 I say dat am in love wid. Wat ar we not even saying here. I don't think any girl is worth any stress dz days self cos u guys ar just a bunch of mobile fibroid tissue. If God had created us haemophrodites, tnz would hav bn alot easier 2 manage

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 190: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tusky44:

You mean you opened your nyansh for another man? shocked shocked shocked Edo Edo Edo........

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by apacheguy: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
ARES:
U said I should shut up, because I told her the hard truth? Ok let's get pro here, women cheat on an emotional level. Before a woman sleeps with a man, willingly, there is an emotional attachment to that man, u wanna tell her everything will be peachy, go ahead lie to her.
BTW u sound like u have been in this jam before and begged ur way out. Congrats
u make sense bro, but u re looking at it frm an annoyed heart perspective, but what abt after weighing and analysing circumstances surrounding d occurence, u'll make d best conclusion, wht assures u dt d next gal u'll get is not worse?....do u knw d anticident of d next 1, or wht makes u feel d next 1 is a saint, my conclusion is dt women are "all of d same specie". Some1 whose background u knw, parents, siblings and all of dt u hav clear knwldge of whr she comes, but committed a grave mistake and who realises her mistake ( ti eru bati mo ejo e lebi koni pe lori ikunle) so soon is better than bunch of girls who replace partners like they replace worn out tire, most girls i'v examined frm closed distance in my opinion hv committed deadlier atrocities compared to wht she has done, d anger is just cos i was d victim....chikena! am not saying there re no beta girls out there, there re but what's d assurance u'll pick a good 1 and not still fall into d same problem. eni ija o de ba lo npe ra e lokunrin....thanks 4 ur concern though but d issue at hand goes beyond anger but to look deeper into d situation, jst like u felt, i felt angry ofcourse, months after she sent me text messages apologising, bt i saw no reason y i shd accept her apologies and i prefer to go search 4 saint who do not commit mistakes, but d odas u found re even greater cheaters,greater devil and ds very 1 has come, realised her mistake, changed ways.....................i tend to analyse issues critically, u can direct towards d road if am treading the path dt leads to d bush o!
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by ipromise: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Like mine S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
cheated ☺Й më which m̶̲̥̅̊
y̶̲̥̅̊
friends discovered A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ told më but S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
denials totally'
A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ lately S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
always received numerous calls A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ sometimes hid I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ secret places to received those calls. But wat buffed was S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
will always says one doctored story or another to back h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
self üþ.
Firstly, ℓ̊ Ƌõñŧ ŁōƲȇ h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
anymore, secondly, ℓ̊ çåňť marry h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
bcuz ℓ̊ Ƌõñŧ trust h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
. Thirdly,ℓ̊ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡a̶̲̥̅♏ looking ƒσя α̲̅ God giving chance to tell dat ℓ̊ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡a̶̲̥̅♏ done with h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by ralfo85(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
Have you told him yet that you cheated on him or are you just imagining what his reaction will be? I believing talking to him about what happened is the honourable thing to do no matter his response. Do the right thing and be honest with him first.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by apacheguy: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
sorry, my last response was directed @deshclones
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by vascey(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
2sexy: Brother, true talk. She got burnt that's why. And that's a more reason why I never accepted my ex back. Logically, if it had worked out with the other party, she wouldnt have felt any remorse... any. She would have gone on to enjoy the apple all alone.

But in most cases like this, the girls often get used and dumped by the guys they cheat with.

And that serves them right...

Come on guys, don't judge the girl. Everyone makes a mistake. Moreso she was just a kid. I mean at 16, what did you expect. She hasn't seen the world and is naïve about a lot of things. So I'm not surprised. However, dealing with the aftermath is what I expect folks to talk about.

Finally, no matter how well intentioned the guy was, he shares some part of the blame. It is NEVER advisable for a guy to commit a girl as young as that. 9.99 times out of 10 it backfires.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by andyanders: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
No sin that is greater than what you have passed through. Listen, since you have realized what did was wrong and you are remorseful, there is nothing else for to do than to look ahead for a partner that you will not cheat again. You need God in your life to leave above sin. Cast that demon off you and live a descent life void of deceit.
If you approach him and he find it hard to forgive, look ahead, there are better ones out there. In this part of te world, its hard for us blacks to forgive cos of culture.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 190: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
ipromise: Like mine S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
cheated ☺Й më which m̶̲̥̅̊
y̶̲̥̅̊
friends discovered A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ told më but S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
denials totally'
A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ lately S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
always received numerous calls A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ sometimes hid I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ secret places to received those calls. But wat buffed was S̤̥̈̊
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ǝ̥̥
will always says one doctored story or another to back h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
self üþ.
Firstly, ℓ̊ Ƌõñŧ ŁōƲȇ h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
anymore, secondly, ℓ̊ çåňť marry h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
bcuz ℓ̊ Ƌõñŧ trust h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
. Thirdly,ℓ̊ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡a̶̲̥̅♏ looking ƒσя α̲̅ God giving chance to tell dat ℓ̊ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡a̶̲̥̅♏ done with h̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥

ROTLF

THIS IS MODERN DAY GREEK!!

WHICH NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY TEACH THIS ONE MAKE I GO BUY FORM grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by kpolli(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Osareime: Thanks. But how do I forget someone I love soo much that I have wronged soo much?
Would I ever love any one again when I still think of him and what I did?

Who in my future would I tell this story that would still want to be with me?

If that were true, u won't have lied and cheated. . . . Now that ur editing all ur posts. . . . what r we to think?
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
forget the guy. try another mugu or just continue with the other guy. have u considered professional cheating? that might just be you!! dont cry jor. be urself
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by ipromise: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
190:

ROTLF

If U̶̲̥̅̊. Get akpos eye U̶̲̥̅̊ beta g̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
read †ђξ book of Isaiah or beta still g̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
Boko teaching school ƒσя borno... grin grin
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by ipromise: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
190:

ROTLF

o̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
buy form ƒσя Boko teaching school ƒσя borno... grin grin
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by 190: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
ipromise:
o̶̲̥̅̊
o̶̲̥̅̊
Boko teaching school ƒσя borno... grin grin

Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by nanaman(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
It may take time but it is all about maturity and understanding. Lots of US cheat due to different reasons so because we are not caught in the act makes us a saint.

Yes,it may be very hard to forgive in situations like this,all i know is,each relationship no matter how loving,caring & Godly you are it would be tested in a way.

You are going through the test of your relationship,good you are remorseful. I would advice you to show it to him,let him understand why it happened,maybe he has a small d.i.c.k or not so good in bed which may be his fault but don't lie.

Pour your heart to him,go with his friends that can talk to him on your behalf.

Do not rush into a new relationship @ least you have to give him time and put yourself in his shoes.

Do your best in apologising and if he insist its over after millions of emisaries,you aint got a choice than to move on with life.

I wish you well dearie
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by hardbody: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Y'all are making it sound like she was the Jew that impaled Christ. I had a similar experience years ago, my partner cheated and infact did not confess or admit to anything, I confronted her with incontrovertible facts and evidence, we talked things over, I forgave her and years down the line, she has not cheated again, on the contrary, whenever I did, she forgave me because I gave her the chance of a lifetime. If God himself took such a tough stance, who amongst us can stand? Confession is half the problem solved, I will not indict her but hope she sticks to her new life. If I were the bro in question, I will forgive and give her a second chance. There is no guarantee that the next lady will not do worse. Just my thinking
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Well it depends on the love the guy has for you. I've been a victim of the same incidence. My heart was bruised and i felt so terrible, i lost myself and believe me that was the toughest thing I've ever passed through the whole of my life. I did forgive her and we are still happy together but i pray to God always to touch her mind and not fall into such pits again but it still hurts me and i find it very hard forget. I forgave her cos i believe I'm strong enough to, I told no one my story i just let the shit stays with me and me alone. Try to apologize and promise never to try the same B.S again or u are totally out. I wish u good luck.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by crisycent: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
First of all, you have to tell us the mileage on ur APUTE-REPUBLIC before we can advice. How many MILES u don take use ur APUTE-REPUBLIC take cheat on dis poor guy? I know say some people talk say APUTE no get meter, but I dey fit calculate mileage base on 1 side.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by horlahxeyi: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]To b sinc[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/fo[b][/b]nt]ere with you,guilt is d only thing worrying you,I hav once succumbed 2 dt,but find no joy in d four years relationship,my girl will even hav d gut 2 metion d incidence to my face $ maks me look like a fool,recently I offended her,then she capitalizes on it to take a break even why I felt remorse $ tryin 2 plead with her,I also capitalises on it,sat back $ reasoned that I luv her,but there is no trust in the relationship.the best advice is that,ask for forgivness,look for a new soul and move on,the future is a long journey.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by prettyboi1(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2012
@op Did you delete your post? I can't see any stuff. Please kindly repost so that more people can read it & also offer you more advices,don't be worried about the negative criticisms. Thanks.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by horlahxeyi: 12:21am On Oct 31, 2012
To b sincere with you,guilt is d only thing worrying you,I hav once succumbed 2 dt,but find no joy in d four years relationship,my girl will even hav d gut 2 metion d incidence to my face $ maks me look like a fool,recently I offended her,then she capitalizes on it to take a break even why I felt remorse $ tryin 2 plead with her,I also capitalises on it,sat back $ reasoned that I luv her,but there is no trust in the relationship.the best advice is that,ask for forgivness,look for a new soul and move on,the future is a long journey[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by chronique(m): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2012
move on girl & forget about him. I personally cant take back a girl who has cheated on me. most men wont. men have egos & can't stand it being brought to not.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by sleekch1c(f): 1:01am On Oct 31, 2012
ARES:
U said I should shut up, because I told her the hard truth? Ok let's get pro here, women cheat on an emotional level. Before a woman sleeps with a man, willingly, there is an emotional attachment to that man, u wanna tell her everything will be peachy, go ahead lie to her.
BTW u sound like u have been in this jam before and begged ur way out. Congrats
I'm not even going to try to explain anything to u but someday when u grow up,read that post again. I still wonder why kids from this generation detest reading.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by pastorprosper(m): 4:37am On Oct 31, 2012
Sweet heart, let the guy alone he deserves better than u. I mean u don't make a cheating lying hooooo a house wife.
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by megareal: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2012
Problem is that I can't find the story, so I can't comment. @OP, where the heck is your story? You write am for dream?
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by ewons1(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls can sumone copy and paste the full story for me?...I opened this thread a while ago and cudnt see the story for which u all are replying about.pls either paste it here or forward or paste to my e-mail:darlynprince22j@gmail.com.atleast let me what nairalanders are condeming this babe for...thanks in advance
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by here: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2012
When I comment I dnt think abt it before doing it,but whatever I say is what I think is best bcz its me talking.
I didnt see the full story bt Dear there is this thing called living, I keep repeating it;its what we humans know to do best.
For a moment you were weak,we all get to be only some like in your case put it to action and in a subject of relationship.
Nice you retraced,its ok.The only wrong thing here is it affects a heart and life on the other end but he is alive to hear you say sorry.
I'm going this way bcz "what if you're my sister" and in this,I would be there for you and pray for the best bcz no matter how bad you're stuck with me.
Wait for him for a while but if he doesnt come around for good,let it go(move on) and never for a moment think anything bad would happen to you based on what you did or feel any man who accepts you later as one who rescued you(this will never let you live a happy life if you feel rescued).
But pls be careful with any other relationship and be sure he is matured enough to take your past b4 committing as you both are partners who should share equal happiness.
You both deserve to be happy no matter how st-up-id your yesterday was
(in whatever way this turns out)
Re: I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? by swoosh(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2012
Move on girl...there's a 95% chance the guy would never trust you again. And if he cared for you in any way, the thoughts of you under or on top of another man would would always linger in his mind and make him hate you more and more. Just learn from this and move on. All the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Christian/Muslim Relationship? / Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO / Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.