Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,596 members, 7,929,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Low Interest Loans @6% - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Low Interest Loans @6% (1196 Views)

Car Loans? / For Quick And Guarantee Loans / Angel_chi & Inspired_man ( Get A Car With Low Interest Loans In 48 Hrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Interest Loans @6% by timpiny(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hello ,I am a private Loan lender and a cooperate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at LOW interest rate We offer any kind of loans.
Contact me my email vladmir317@yahoo.com 08032532739,
Only businesses and clients in imo state and PH can access the loans funds.
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by cheks92: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
timpiny: Hello ,I am a private Loan lender and a cooperate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at LOW interest rate We offer any kind of loans.
Contact me my email vladmir317@yahoo.com 08032532739,
Only businesses and clients in imo state and PH can access the loans funds.
kindly explain further d repay plan
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by ucheki(m): 4:24am On Oct 31, 2012
for a period of 6 to 1 year period, call me so we can discuss.
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2012
@6% loan, sounds fishy when the inflation rate is double digits! shocked, or is/are there something(s) hidden in this, cos lending at this rate would certainly lead to penury!

1 Like

Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by adefash(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2012
And why do u want to be having private discussion with ppl on the subject? You ought to expartiate the repayment plan on this forum and every basic requirement.if u cant do that here,then you there's something fishy,giving loan @ this rate. I do not mean any harm but just being careful though!
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by ucheki(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2012
The repayment plan is 6% of the principal per month for the period of the loan. Only businesses in imostate and PH can asses the funds.
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by ucheki(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2012
The repayment plan is 6% of the principal per month for the period of the loan. Only businesses in imostate and PH can asses the loans
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
this can not be true! I stand to be corrected....not even the FGN gives moni out @ this rate! [b][/b]Proof for fraud is SIMPLY =IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT'S MOST TIMES UNTRUE!!!
angry
ucheki: The repayment plan is 6% of the principal per month for the period of the loan. Only businesses in imostate and PH can asses the funds.
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
smartchoice: this can not be true! I stand to be corrected....not even the FGN gives moni out @ this rate! [b][/b]Proof for fraud is SIMPLY =IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT'S MOST TIMES UNTRUE!!!
angry

Obviously you are ignorant. Do you think to give out loan at 6% monthly is cheap. 6x12=72% annually. This is a short-term loan structure or a micro-credit structure. MFBs give out loan at an average of 5%. We are other financial institutions that access loans at 24% annually and give it out at the rate quoted by the op. At the end of the day, the are making their profit.
Think with your head
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by Ukpekeson(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
smartchoice: this can not be true! I stand to be corrected....not even the FGN gives moni out @ this rate! [b][/b]Proof for fraud is SIMPLY =IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT'S MOST TIMES UNTRUE!!!
angry

Bros take it easy bc u dnt seems to understand d dynamics of the loan, u should rather said that its too expensive bros.

This quoted 6per cent is flat per month probably on reducing balance of principal.

Cheers
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Then that could be suicidal

Ukpekeson:

Bros take it easy bc u dnt seems to understand d dynamics of the loan, u should rather said that its too expensive bros.

This quoted 6per cent is flat per month probably on reducing balance of principal.

Cheers
Re: Low Interest Loans @6% by Ukpekeson(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2012
smartchoice: Then that could be suicidal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LMFAO

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Matrix 2004 For Sale @1.6M / Naija Used 2005 Model Honda Accord New As Toks With Tracker / Tokunbo 2003 Nissan Altima(v6 3.5s) Available For Sale 1.2m In Lagos.08025829608

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.