Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,966 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Airtel Mast - Land Dispute - Advice Needed! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Mast - Land Dispute - Advice Needed! (1162 Views)

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / Airtel/mtn/etisalat Mast / Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Mast - Land Dispute - Advice Needed! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
Please NL I need you guys to help me resolve an almost hopeless situation if not hopeless for my friend. It happens that the parents of my friend for no reason (IDK) decides to keep their children from their village(hometown). Ok unfortunately, my friend lost his parents three years ago and life has been treating them harsh due to the fact that his father's properties both in his hometown and the city are greedily taken by his Uncle who happens to be the only brother to the his dad, being the head of the family he trailed unchallenged.

In the wake of this event my friend is forced to live on earth as a stranger instead of a supposed landlord God graced him with. Evil uncle who doesn't have a son had sold all the brother belongings in the city within the space of two years. To cut the whole story short, his evil uncle died last year September. Now of all the properties left George is left with a small piece of land in the village(uncle left it for him though it was his dad's initially just in case my friend wanted to build a house in village as male children are entitled to), according to him it look useless in value due to its remote location.

Miraculously, January this year Bharti Airtel analyzed GPS location for a mast fell on this plot without his knowledge. The step brothers to his late dad, championed the cause, fronted themselves owners and made away with the payment of N2million. My friend is without papers attached to this land to support his claim, since he wasn't a frequent visitor to his village, but he has people within the family circle as a witness. Now the bid to raise the money to N5million come N2014 is underway.

He's considering a mafian approach to to this issue, I am speechless. What do you advice guys?

Thanks y'all
Re: Airtel Mast - Land Dispute - Advice Needed! by asudan: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2012
it is the fault of his father for not writing a will and not because he did nit visit the village because there instances that even if he is close to his relatives in the village, he will still find himself in this circumstance.If his father died inestate that is he did not write a will, he should approach a lawyer to assist him as there is the tendency that he will win the case.

(1) (Reply)

In One word explain this picture and the name of the celebrity / Reveald!!! Nairaland Was Attacked By Musiwa / Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.