Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,015 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos (21407 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos) / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by topeorekoy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
A man was served with Jungle Justice after stealing ram during the Sallah celebrations.

We all know it is wrong to steal another man's property, be it a pen or ram, but the question still remains, is this the right way to deal with such issues?

Some people have said this is the best way to deal it as people don't seem to learn from past events e.g ALUU Boys, and still prefer to take the risk of stealing and damning the consequences.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nmDs6FlVxnM/UJAywVFhydI/AAAAAAAAEzg/3BqsJCV3eqs/s1600/jungle4.jpg[/img]

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/10/pictures-man-served-jungle-justice-for.html

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
First and foremost..

This is a shout out to all my ALUU crusifiers... Behold another victim of Jungle justice.. I await your responses..

That said, what is it with Nigerians and stripping alleged criminal suspects N`aked?!

Even the Police Force would parade some suspects half N`aked..

Anyways, this country needs alot of work.. The damage is too freaking much. Animalistic behaviors have now become acceptable.

All the lynchers should be arrested immediately.. angry

This is just a lesser form of ALUU (because no death and no video..), however, its still a crime according to the Nigerian constitution.

11 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by kokoye(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
This will stop if and when there is faith in the security system....I hope.

The guy might even be a police officer.....might
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by ghettodreamz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Another jungle justice actangry When would Nigerians learn that taking law into their own hands is not ideal? And in the picture is a military man, wonders what he did at the scene of the said act?
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by 5much(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
NA WA O O O O.wen will jungle justice stop in naija?
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by user32(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Aluulise him?
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by user32(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
user32: Aluulise him?
grin
user32: Aluulise him?
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Feraz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
I'm still surprised with one thing though and I noticed it's a common trend....why must people always strip off the clothes of any thief they catch?? Why is this always the first thing? What's the correlation

3 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by topsyking: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ah ah..anoda one..it seem all nigeria are now thinking like animal...is this a way to arrest a thief..stripping men and women naked...am jetting out of dis sick country...I can't stand another terrible news again
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Etumgbe(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
thank God say they no naked him
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by CLIQBOY(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Did they burn him? *oya iceprince release a new track and dedicate it to the victim*
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Ajibel(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
I look forward to the day Nigerian politicians who loot our treasury would be paraded dis way

12 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by EXCELLENCEAbia: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
are we in the old testament or new? somebody stealing ram! it is strange.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Lov4sat(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
What justice have they given to those sealing our billions of naira and been given awards for doing so abeg make I see road jooor.

Don't get me wrong I am not in support of his actions but let the cleansing begin from the head to toe
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by ghettodreamz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Etumgbe: thank God say they no naked him

Do you need GOGGLES to aid your vision? Shior undecided

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
You people should stop killing what you cannot create. He stole a goat. Our state governors send young boys of 24yrs old to Dubai with $7m stolen money to buy properties. Who stole more

Anytin done by a poor man receives instant punishment. Mtscheew.....
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by CrazyMan(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
Isn't that a soldier...shouldn't he hand the alleged thief over to the appropriate authorities?

Why must he partake in parading him (the thief) n.aked...I also see a bucket and liquid on the ground...could it be fuel?

Don't tell me that they're actually planing to lynch that man. sad
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2012

I suspect adverse drug reaction in ur case.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Ekans: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
From what i heard,the thief was made to kiss the 2 goats thoroughly.
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by ritux: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Okija_juju: First and foremost..

This is a shout out to all my ALUU crusifiers... Behold another victim of Jungle justice.. I await your responses..

That said, what is it with Nigerians and stripping alleged criminal suspects N`aked?!

Even the Police Force would parade some suspects half N`aked..

Anyways, this country needs alot of work.. The damage is too freaking much. Animalistic behaviors have now become acceptable.

All the lynchers should be arrested immediately.. angry

This is just a lesser form of ALUU (because no death and no video..), however, its still a crime according to the Nigerian constitution.

What is your point exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
ghettodreamz: Another jungle justice actangry When would Nigerians learn that taking law into their own hands is not ideal? And in the picture is a military man, wonders what he did at the scene of the said act?

WOW!! Please, did you miss this picture below;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/846724_aluu4_Naijapalsdotcom_jpg32e0bb1edf76bf668073549d8da7e26d

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by killuminati(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Abeg no aluumination Oooo! Ehen, I don talk my own.

Which position I carry sef? undecided
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by idirect(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
^^^change your psychiatric hospital where you are receiving treatment

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
dis dude is the luckiest modaf...ker alive......................mayne ciongrats to him ooooooo
woe unto the ALUUminati assasins

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
Rotflmao. Nigerians are crazy! The way they srip people naked and always have them hugging the evidence is the funniest part of this. It means they don't need no lawyer or judge. They have all the evidence to justify their actions. grin. If you are strong and fearless enough to steal and risk your life out of hunger, you are strong enough to go to the politicians and demand money to eat. Afterall they are the ones making you such a menace. We all indeed have a very funny mentality.
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
kokoye: This will stop if and when there is faith in the security system....I hope.

The guy might even be a police officer.....might
yes!.
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
ritux:

What is your point exactly?

Simple

The problem of lynching suspected criminals is bigger than ALUU..

What ALUU did was only bad because there was a video.. If they didnt make that video, this guy sef may have also been killed.

REORIENTATION.. NIGERIANS need to start having faith in the Judiciary and the Police. Until then, Jungle Justice will forever be with us.

3 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by VolvoS60(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
There is a lot deeply wrong with us.

A man steals a goat. He is stripped naked, possibly beaten within an inch of his life. If he's lucky he'll live to be charged with theft, spend 15 years in prison awaiting trial and then end up being sentenced to death for armed robbery.

Another man steals the monetary equivalent of 100 trillion goats. He becomes a god and decides the fate of millions of his countrymen because of the high office he is elected to - by the same people who would gladly kill a man because he stole a goat.

We will never, ever make it unless we change the way we think and do things. Never.

7 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by velo10: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Right now Nigerian Law enforcement is weak, that is why people take laws into their hands and resort to jungle justice. I advise every potential thief to think about resulting jungle justice if caught. Perhaps they could be disuaded
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by idirect(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ekans: From what i heard,the thief was made to kiss the 2 goats thoroughly.
Seriously shocked shocked shockedshocked
Re: Goat Thief Paraded In Lagos by ubong560(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
He shld even thank his stars dat he wasn't allu-ized/lagos-ized abi wetin dem d call d area wher him thief d goat. Aluu4 wasnt dis lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Sell Stolen Keke Napep For N75,000” – Suspect (Photos) / 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.