Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,757 members, 7,886,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

A New Fastest May To Make Money. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A New Fastest May To Make Money. (617 Views)

What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Which Company Has The Fastest And The Longest/Slowest Recruitment Process / Dragnet Nigeria Exposed: The Fastest Way To Get Job In Their Free Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Fastest May To Make Money. by Doing02: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2012
I need ten people and 1 or 2 people only,i hava decided to organize big-hart-harm boy,s here in lagos,my name is onyeka,i am call those the are regreting of coming out for this world and those that this world has no meaning like me,people that can kill, destroy,kidnap,and steal etc.i nee ten people and 1 or 2 sponsor so we can organize this bighart-harm oganization and face those that deserve steal we steal from them, those that deserve kidnap we kidnap them and those deserve to die also etc so send mail at oyeka@live.com do not drop your mail on nairaland so send it direct to this mail oyeka@live.com
Re: A New Fastest May To Make Money. by Doing02: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
[
Re: A New Fastest May To Make Money. by ifyalways(f): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Did anyone steal your school fees too undecided
Doing02: I need ten people and 1 or 2 people only,i hava decided to organize big-hart-harm boy,s here in lagos,my name is onyeka,i am call those the are regreting of coming out for this world and those that this world has no meaning like me,people that can kill, destroy,kidnap,and steal etc.i nee ten people and 1 or 2 sponsor so we can organize this bighart-harm oganization and face those that deserve steal we steal from them, those that deserve kidnap we kidnap them and those deserve to die also etc so send mail at oyeka@live.com do not drop your mail on nairaland so send it direct to this mail oyeka@live.com
Re: A New Fastest May To Make Money. by ibehenryrocket(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin Comedy half hour. O boy I don die. Ur just a big joke. Luv u mehn grin

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Multinational Pharmaceutical Firm / HOME Typist Needed For Student / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.