Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Signs To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating .... (576 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating .... by jovie50: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
SIGNS TO KNOW IF UR GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING....

1)Wen she stop confiding in u n stop seeking advice frm u.

2) wen she try to improve her appearance or always dress sexy.

3) Wen she start deleting all her incoming emails or msgs.

4) wen she suddenly want more sex, more often. she is using dat sex as bribe, but most guys dn't realize it.

5) Wen seem less comfortable around u.

6) she will emotionally be disconnected frm u.

7) Wen she appear to be confused n worried most of the time.

8.) Wen she compensate u saying I love u more often.

9) Wen she no longer need ur attention.....

Guys take note: 85% of women are cheaters, flirting is their number 1 job. woman cheat just as men do, but woman are the worst cuz dey will always pretend n d same time preach as saints.....

This a plain truth but i knw d girls will disagree...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating .... by omotola1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
Personally, i don‘t agree with numbers 2 & 4.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Stop Using Ur BB /(social Media Apps) If Ur Spouse Ask U To?? / Being Beautiful Is Not An Excuse For A Woman To Be Unfaithful / Grooved Girl Vs Home Girl: Which Would You Like To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.