Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (46246 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Boomark(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2012
ehie: I posted natural beauty,pls post the same kind of pictures

ehie please i am eating, stop posting those pictures.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2012
igbo boy:

share with ndi ofe manu? tufiakwa
hahaha grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Vidapeterson: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2012
bee444: Chioma is one of the many ugly nollywood actress cumbering the big screen. Although, she's got good character, her persona and self-esteem are way below average.

Even with the PHOTOSHOP editing, you could still see fake written all over. She's been told to buckle up and start dressing the 21st century dressing, hence, the studio pictures you're seeing. She's too awkward as an actress.

Like her sha!
shout up ur mouth and perish in ur envy. This woman is so pretty with or without make up. Anuofia, dat wat u are.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2012
austengold: na wa Oº°˚˚°ºoo, dem even solve mathematics Fø̲̣̣я̅ dis babez face dem, calculus, bodmas, trignometry, indices Aπϑ linear equation dey# surely Oluwa is invovledgrin grin grin
=culture
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2012
Boomark:

ehie please i am eating, stop posting those pictures.
die of a stroke playahata
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Plus Fulanis age well,because of their good physique,Ribadu,Sanusi and Buhari are examples,while the Igos age very badly,fat head,fat stomach,just bad aging at a point,the women become like men and men become like women,fat ikebes,bulging stomach etc
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thomas Sankara
December 21, 1949 – October 15, 1987) was a Burkinabé military captain, Marxist revolutionary, Pan-Africanist theorist, and President of Burkina Faso from 1983 to 1987. Viewed as a charismatic and iconic figure of revolution, he is commonly referred to as "Africa's Che Guevara"
yes half fulani half mossi,from Burkinabe to the fulanis ,Burkina Faso to us

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ribadu looks just like thomas sankara

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
sanusi n buhari,good aging

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
hot ibo men

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
igbo men

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by kenono(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
ehie: Lol,who says,u just decided after eating nkobi,show us proof then we will agree,gone are the days where one makes a blanket statement and expects people to agree with them,i say Igbos are not the prettiest,Fulanis are followed by the Shuwa Arabs.I have posted pictures to proove it

Which pictures pls? All I saw were pictures of monster- looking women, how can you say those ppl are beautiful?
I wonder the kinda beautiful woman you will marry if you were a man.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by kenono(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
ehie: igbo men

Igbo men are good looking, P square, Mikel, chidi mokeme, and me to mention but a few, stop listing IBU!!! For goodness sake!!!! That man is scary!!!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by ezzye: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
ambrosini593: Is she not beautiful?
IS SHE?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Boomark(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
ehie: die of a stroke playahata

Hahaha.
Just because i told you am eating, that's why you rain all those abuse on your self.

I hope you don't look like those puppies on your profile?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Boomark(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
kenono:

Which pictures pls? All I saw were pictures of monster- looking women, how can you say those ppl are beautiful?
I wonder the kinda beautiful woman you will marry if you were a man.

some of the fulanis look good while some of them just changed the taste of my garri.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by kenono(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Boomark:

some of the fulanis look good while some
of them just changed the taste of my garri.

You must be in the spirit, my pineapple developed some smelly tastes instantaneously
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
ehie: sanusi n buhari,good aging
keep having your small fun here, you have on point, if someone were to take the time out and go and bring pictures of old men then you'll see that igbos still have the same thing. those young men that you have shown have nothing that i have not seen before even myself and they are all that as you are trying to make it seem. why didin't you post yar aduas picture na
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by londoner: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2012
@Ehie....so because someone complimented Igbo women, you went on a rampage with pics of Northern women (we dont know whether they are Nigerian Fulani/Hausa or from other African countries). Then you changed direction to make it about Igbo men versus Northern men......lol. Comparing okay looking men with deliberately chosen unattractive Igbo men....lol

It was very amusing for me to watch though, thanks. The immediate defensiveness....gosh lol.

There are many women of all tribes that are pretty.......some more common then others.You feel it is northerners other think it is Igbos and South South, where is the fight....lol?

There are prettier northern women, and Igbo women than all of those you posted, that's my opinion.

All tribes also have their share of unattractive men and women......it is nothing to get defensive about.

I think Chioma is cute looking, not ugly not beautiful.

I have met her once, was not impressed with her attitude at all.....

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by OneNaira6: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2012
I hope una aren't using chioma as a representation of fine Igbo women. She is cute but definitely don't represent Igbo women that are fione. Check out vanessa obonna if una doubt me. Genevive nnaji for darkskin fione or dat model i posted in the igbo women thread, whatever her name is, now that is a darkskin, west beauty to the T. Oh that half igbo half ghana chick.
Chioma is okay but she's not the best in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] / Is Ini Edo Really Pregnant? / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.