Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,166 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Drop Numbers Our 'toll-gate' Highway Patrol Mopol Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Numbers Our 'toll-gate' Highway Patrol Mopol Men (677 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Fuel Tanker Currently On Fire At Lekki Toll Gate... See Photos / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Numbers Our 'toll-gate' Highway Patrol Mopol Men by ihekings: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
this is the 1st time i'm opening a thread.few months ago,d police ig mohammed abubakar announced that all road-blocks shd b dismantled and replaced by police patrols.several weeks later d roads were very clear and it appeared that d policemen actually obeyed d order.presently,esp wth d approach of christmas and dry season,it appears dat d road blocks are back esp along roads in SE/SS states.i cant say for other regions.shamefully enough,soldiers have joined d inglorious exercise.when the policemen re-started,they use to cover d numbers on their shirts.now the policemen do it wth morale using big sticks to ensure drivers stopped while soldiers display their guns and daggers.this happened in mobutu's zaire where senior military officers withhold salaries of d junior officers.d junior army officers inturn collected tolls from traders esp market women,junior naval officers used naval boats for transport along water ways,and d junior airforce officers also used military jets for transport.they used this to hold body since their salaries were withheld.2day Dr congo military is still poorly funded and highly disorganised.2day they still engage in armed robbery at d slightest opportunity.i foresee a militarized nigeria if d present trend goes unchecked.history shows that violence will always create violence. As a concerned nigerian i will start uploading online d numbers,location and time for any 'toll-collecting' highway patrol policemen i'm able to get his/her number.i will only copy it in my brain(afterall i went to school).here is the one i got today- police number :4254325, location:owerrinta bridge(imo state side),time:2.30pm,date:wed,31st oct 2012.exactly on d bridge(abt 10m from d policemen)military men were also collecting 50 naira on d bridge.unfortunately they dont have numbers.this is d case of uniform men robbing on d highway.what differentiates them from real armed robbers...may b uniform.even if we cant arrest them at least we can shout till heaven hears us as it happened during d new currency saga.make no mistake d naija police visit most social websites including this one on daily basis.kindly update us with d number of any toll collecting mopol u are able to get(copy in ur brain wthout alarting d person next to u).let's shout till everyone hears us.information technology is power.by the grace of God our labour wont b in vain.this is the 1st time i'm opening a thread.few months ago,d police ig mohammed abubakar announced that all road-blocks shd b dismantled and replaced by police patrols.several weeks later d roads were very clear and it appeared that d policemen actually obeyed d order.presently,esp wth d approach of christmas and dry season,it appears dat d road blocks are back esp along roads in SE/SS states.i cant say for other regions.shamefully enough,soldiers have joined d inglorious exercise.when the policemen re-started,they use to cover d numbers on their shirts.now the policemen do it wth morale using big sticks to ensure drivers stopped while soldiers display their guns and daggers.this happened in mobutu's zaire where senior military officers withhold salaries of d junior officers.d junior army officers inturn collected tolls from traders esp market women,junior naval officers used naval boats for transport along water ways,and d junior airforce officers also used military jets for transport.they used this to hold body since their salaries were withheld.2day Dr congo military is still poorly funded and highly disorganised.2day they still engage in armed robbery at d slightest opportunity.i foresee a militarized nigeria if d present trend goes unchecked.history shows that violence will always create violence. As a concerned nigerian i will start uploading online d numbers,location and time for any 'toll-collecting' highway patrol policemen i'm able to get his/her number.i will only copy it in my brain(afterall i went to school).here is the one i got today- police number :4254325, location:owerrinta bridge(imo state side),time:2.30pm,date:wed,31st oct 2012.exactly on d bridge(abt 10m from d policemen)military men were also collecting 50 naira on d bridge.unfortunately they dont have numbers.this is d case of uniform men robbing on d highway.what differentiates them from real armed robbers...may b uniform.even if we cant arrest them at least we can shout till heaven hears us as it happened during d new currency saga.make no mistake d naija police visit most social websites including this one on daily basis.kindly update us with d number of any toll collecting mopol u are able to get(copy in ur brain wthout alarting d person next to u).let's shout till everyone hears us.information technology is power.by the grace of God our labour wont b in vain.this is the 1st time i'm opening a thread.few months ago,d police ig mohammed abubakar announced that all road-blocks shd b dismantled and replaced by police patrols.several weeks later d roads were very clear and it appeared that d policemen actually obeyed d order.presently,esp wth d approach of christmas and dry season,it appears dat d road blocks are back esp along roads in SE/SS states.i cant say for other regions.shamefully enough,soldiers have joined d inglorious exercise.when the policemen re-started,they use to cover d numbers on their shirts.now the policemen do it wth morale using big sticks to ensure drivers stopped while soldiers display their guns and daggers.this happened in mobutu's zaire where senior military officers withhold salaries of d junior officers.d junior army officers inturn collected tolls from traders esp market women,junior naval officers used naval boats for transport along water ways,and d junior airforce officers also used military jets for transport.they used this to hold body since their salaries were withheld.2day Dr congo military is still poorly funded and highly disorganised.2day they still engage in armed robbery at d slightest opportunity.i foresee a militarized nigeria if d present trend goes unchecked.history shows that violence will always create violence. As a concerned nigerian i will start uploading online d numbers,location and time for any 'toll-collecting' highway patrol policemen i'm able to get his/her number.i will only copy it in my brain(afterall i went to school).here is the one i got today- police number :4254325, location:owerrinta bridge(imo state side),time:2.30pm,date:wed,31st oct 2012.exactly on d bridge(abt 10m from d policemen)military men were also collecting 50 naira on d bridge.unfortunately they dont have numbers.this is d case of uniform men robbing on d highway.what differentiates them from real armed robbers...may b uniform.even if we cant arrest them at least we can shout till heaven hears us as it happened during d new currency saga.make no mistake d naija police visit most social websites including this one on daily basis.kindly update us with d number of any toll collecting mopol u are able to get(copy in ur brain wthout alarting d person next to u).let's shout till everyone hears us.information technology is power.by the grace of God our labour wont b in vain.
Re: Drop Numbers Our 'toll-gate' Highway Patrol Mopol Men by Areaboy2(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
OMG!! My eyes!!!!! shocked

come on man! Paragraph, paragraph, paragraph undecided
Re: Drop Numbers Our 'toll-gate' Highway Patrol Mopol Men by ihekings: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
sorry sir,i typed wth my phone.pls bear wth me.
Re: Drop Numbers Our 'toll-gate' Highway Patrol Mopol Men by ogb5(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
you typed all these with your phone shocked

(1) (Reply)

Brother Beheads Sister Because Of Family Honour / What Is So Hard About January? / Twelve Time Management Habits To Master In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.