Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix (22824 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Listen And Download - Davido - Dami Duro Remix Ft. Akon / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2012
50calibre:

Hahaha! Very funny. I think it is pretty clear between the two of us who is limited in thinking.

Keep listening to and keep buying noise and keep enriching the pockets of noise makers.

I can give you baba fryo CD if you want. Bush meat!

I would leave you with the words of Abraham lincoln which says:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

You sir removed all doubt that you are foolish. I hope you can be able to take Mr Lincoln's advice next time maybe it

might do you some good.

P.S:- I don't want your "Baba fryo" CD, unlike you I have good taste in music and I don't listen to trash like that.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by charlesopp(m): 4:08am On Nov 02, 2012
P square feats AKon, we embraced it wiv applause
Now dt Davido feats him, d song is wack and Akon is now been rate as a street urchin, som1 strugglin to pick up his carrier..I SMH @ haterz
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Carfeel(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.

U call nigerian artiste street urchins? Davido of all people? U call his music noise? I don't even know what to say to u. Anyways, d remix was good. The original is better.http:///U0o27X
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by olatunde1234: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2012
I tell you this remix version is far better than that of original version, it's understandable than that of original version, only yorubas will understand that original version, my white freinds love this die, akon did well also davido, good joint!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2012
adonisgold:

This 1st to comment people are getting more every day. Garri association don go, 1st to comment come. If 1st to comment is ur issue just go to new topics topics and u will see plenty of uncommented posts.
guy thank u so so much,you just made my day,i am really rolling on the floor now with laughter.i just dey laugh ooooooo
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by PEREWARII(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mehn' the jam tight ni! OBO 1LOVE ni
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by odizzy: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lenny5000:

Some of you live in the past and never want to see anything good come out of Nigeria... Micheal Jackson the Original king of Music once said "Africa is where the sound is" I dont know where you reside but over here in Europe Nigeria music is fast catching up... You hear them on Radios in Holland, France, England and these are not Internet based Radios, but major stations that plays all the big names so I don't know why you would think Eminem, 50...etc are better.. Do you call what 50 cent does Rap? Can he even Rap? Americans respects their artist and the would followed suit. If Nigerians dont respect their Artist who else will? All of a sudden Akon's career is shattered because he is showing love to his African brothers
God bless u bro, i like readin comments frm matured minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Radio Stations: 98.3 Hot FM vs. 96.9 Cool FM? / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / D'banj - Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.