Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,998 members, 7,919,182 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? (2897 Views)

Why Do Christians Rely So Much On Drugs / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwac: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Logicboy03:

What holy spirit? The one that gave false prophecy to TB Joshua? Or the one that makes Pastormustwacc to hallucinate and see spirits?
That answers my question then, i already suspect the answer, but had to be sure.

Logicboy03:

What is the relevance of such scriptures? I fear una!
It is relevant to those that depart from the way of truth.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by italo: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: Italo, hard to understand you atimes.
Pappville, you are on point. And you are understand me perfectly.

The thread is very clear, but it can be a bit confusing. But my language is very clear.

Of course, you only 'understand' those who agree with everything you say. Anyone who has a differing opinion is a trouble maker.

If I ask you what is it that you don't understand, you will say you can't answer because you don't want trouble.

Only a few simple questions I asked...but perhaps because the questions will expose inconsistencies in your theology, you dodged it and labeled me 'quarrelsome'.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwac: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2012
italo:

Of course, you only 'understand' those who agree with everything you say. Anyone who has a differing opinion is a trouble maker.

If I ask you what is it that you don't understand, you will say you can't answer because you don't want trouble.

Only a few simple questions I asked...but perhaps because the questions will expose inconsistencies in your theology, you dodged it and labaled me 'quarrelsome'.
I knew your intentions from the start was to stir up trouble because of the spirit that controls you. You are completely powerless against me, believe me. You have tried to use fear, even sheer will-power to stop me from talking about certain things you dont like. And you are already judgemental.

Repent, go back to God on your knees, accept Jesus into your life, receive baptism of the holy spirit (water baptism is not enough). Walk on the path dictated by Jesus and the holy spirit (if you really believe in them). Then you should be fine. This is the summary of all that i preach.

Remember, whatever your church is, or doctrines you follow, if you dont obey what Jesus taught us and have his spirit, you do not belong to him. No matter what you do or think.

Think twice about challenging me to a fight you dont know anything about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by italo: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac:
I knew your intentions from the start was to stir up trouble because of the spirit that controls you.

You are lying. You didn't know that because that wasn't even my intention. I wanted to know your views on those issues and by so doing, exchange knowledge. You are only saying these to deflect attention from your lies and inadequate theology. You are not alone in this; many so-called pastors do the same. Anybody that challenges them is evil.

pastormustwac: You are completely powerless against me, believe me. You have tried to use fear, even sheer will-power to stop me from talking about certain things you dont like. And you are already judgemental.

I don't want to be powerful against you. How can I use fear, what can I possibly do to you, lmao, is that how low you can go to demonize me? I keep asking you questions about the things you say and begging you to answer and you LIE that I don't want you to talk about them. You accuse me of being judgemental, for you to say I am judgemental means you are being judgemental against me.

pastormustwac: Repent, go back to God on your knees, accept Jesus into your life, receive baptism of the holy spirit (water baptism is not enough). Walk on the path dictated by Jesus and the holy spirit (if you really believe in them). Then you should be fine. This is the summary of all that i preach.

I try to do these everyday and invite you to do same, not just say it.

pastormustwac: Remember, whatever your church is, or doctrines you follow, if you dont obey what Jesus taught us and have his spirit, you do not belong to him. No matter what you do or think.

I belong to the ONE Church that Jesus built and gave the Holy Spirit to teach men his doctrine and nourish them in his sacraments. As long as I live according to these, I believe I am covered...as Jesus promised. I don't know of any other shop or obey any human doctrine, not even pastormustwacc's doctrine which changes from day to day.

pastormustwac: Think twice about challenging me to a fight you dont know anything about.

You seem to be obsessed with "fight,". But I'm not interested in it. I have stated my intentions above... And what is it I know nothing about?

*oops! Another question. I hope you don't see it as "fight"*
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwac: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sorry, too long so i did not bother to read it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by italo: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwac: Sorry, too long so i did not bother to read it.

I understand your french. You mean 'so contrary to your opinion' and 'so impossible to answer to with honesty without exposing your error.'
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwacc: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
^^^No, i meant your post looks meaningless by just scanning it, to reply it, i must read all those jargons written there, crack my brain to answer. No time for that brah.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by italo: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwac: Sorry, too long so i did not bother to read it.

pastormustwacc: to reply it, i must read all those jargons written there

There is always at least one LIE in your post.

You cannot know if it is "jargons" or not if you have not read it.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwacc: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
You do not understand english, that is one of your fundamental problems, and i really cant help you, so sorry. And i also have doubts of your level of understanding when you read stuffs (again, i cant help).

pastormustwacc: ^^^No, i meant your post looks meaningless by just scanning it, to reply it, i must read all those jargons written there, crack my brain to answer. No time for that brah.
If cant really understand difference between scanning and reading, i wonder if this scripture can help you

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

I might stop responding to your posts totally - it is precious waste of time, since you dont seem to even have something reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by plappville(f): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

What is the relevance of such scriptures? I fear una!

Boko Haram believed they are killing for Allah, therefore, they are fulfilling scripture!!
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by yah1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
plappville:

Boko Haram believed they are killing for Allah, therefore, they are fulfilling scripture!!
And those that were killed in action will go straight to heaven.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2012
plappville:

What does this have to do with the Boko boys
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by italo: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2012
pastormustwacc: You do not understand english, that is one of your fundamental problems, and i really cant help you, so sorry. And i also have doubts of your level of understanding when you read stuffs (again, i cant help).

If cant really understand difference between scanning and reading, i wonder if this scripture can help you

James 1:5

I might stop responding to your posts totally - it is precious waste of time, since you dont seem to even have something reasonable to say.

You cannot know if it is jargons or not without reading it. Period.

You say it is a waste of time talking to me; then you invite me to comment on your lies in another thread.

Again, hypocrisy!
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by F00028: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

What does this have to do with the Boko boys

its called "distraction". it is the christian's favoured ploy: when in doubt distract.

i would imagine you're used to it by now .
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by yah1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
italo:

You cannot know if it is jargons or not without reading it. Period.

You say it is a waste of time talking to me; then you invite me to comment on your lies in another thread.

Again, hypocrisy!
No wonder they call you the twister, you are really devil in disguise.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by italo: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:

No wonder they call you the twister, you are really devil in disguise.

Thank you. God bless you.

But what is it that I twisted here, and what makes me the devil?
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by amor4ce(m): 3:23am On Nov 12, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
The answer is simple: The Christian God is ineffective.

Have you seen a typical Nigerian Christian praying? The sight will shock you. Screaming, shouting, crying, wailing, and somersaulting, all to no avail. One look at Nigeria will show you that Jehovah doesn't answer prayers at all. My guy is just up there making fun of everyone while drinking palm wine with Jesus.

The irony is that the spiritual alternatives are also dubious, but even desperation will make asinine things look judicious.

Christianity is full of symptoms pointing to insanity, especially during the shoryuken prayers, and is based on lies.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwacc: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Shoryuken indeed! Well, that is how a christian should pray anyway,
Since the days of john the baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence. . .So as a christian, you should use shoryuken, hadoken and hurricane kick - although bishop oyedepo prefers to use hurricane slaps?
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by italo: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2012
...Although in the Bible, when Jesus or the Apostles prayed, they were usually calm and did it quietly.

...And we Christians should immitate Christ. But some would say no.
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwacc: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2012
^^^I have been in churches where the pastors accused me of not praying because i was not shouting and screaming. My God aint deaf ya know, he even hears the words whispered in the soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by amor4ce(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Rely On Traditional Gods? by pastormustwacc: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Now that is really funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. / Benefits Of Commitment / Stages Of Social Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.