Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? (729 Views)

The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) / How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism / Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2012
It has been said that the serpent lied to Eve and tricked her into eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

But to me, there was much truth in what the serpent told Eve. He told her that she would not die and that her eyes would be open to know good and evil. Both of those were true in a sense. They did not die physically that day and their eyes were opened, so the devil was technically correct (Genesis 3:4-7, 22).

I'll say Eve decided to disobey God on her own, she wasn't influenced or forced! She made a choice... (A bad one) for mankind! So, I do not blame the serpent much for what happened. God woundn't have let him (Satan) tempt Eve if the creation of man doesn't have anything to do with passing final judgement on luficer (The fallen angel) & his cohorts!

The bottomline is, Satan is in court & God is the chief judge! So, do you guys think Satan's judgement has something to do with why man was created?

Your views would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Caseless: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmm...i'm also confused! If ADAM and EVE had not munched that forbidden fruit....only GOD knows what would have been the situation. Who for come dis world b4? All of us for dey heaven(or whre b dat place sef wey God chase dem from?) De catch fun now. And, i heard EVE was d one that fed ADAM with the fruit, See what eve have caused me...i would not have come to this world ,not to talk of becoming a NIGERIAN. WOMEN and their wahala...that is why u stil see them running our pockets dry, especially the nigerian female children/ version of EVE. May God forgive me, EVE no try at all...see food plenty for heaven, na just fruit she take land all of us for wahala so....no be even AKPU+OHA SOUP, AMALA+EWEDU or TUWO+MIYAN KUKA. Hmmmm...WOMEN? Smh! *grabs many women...fun dey dere*

1 Like

Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Caseless: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2012
caseless: Hmmmm...i'm also confused! If EVE had not munched that forbidden fruit....only GOD knows what would have been the situation. Who for come dis world b4? All of us for dey heaven(or whre b dat place sef wey God chase dem from?) De catch fun now. See what eve have caused me...i would not have come to this world ,not to talk of becoming a NIGERIAN. WOMEN and their wahala...that is why u stil see them running our pockets dry, especially the nigerian female children/ version of EVE. May God forgive me, EVE no try at all...see food plenty for heaven, na just fruit she take land all of us for wahala so. Hmmmm...WOMEN? *grabs many women...fun dey dere*

Brah you funny sha! grin grin

But I completely agree with you! Eve no try jor! Just put man pikin for wahala grin I tell ya! She no be good mother grin
Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Caseless: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink:

Brah you funny sha! grin grin

But I completely agree with you! Eve no try jor! Just put man pikin for wahala grin I tell ya! She no be good mother grin
ehn...nau! Atleast BOKO HARAM fo nor dey. Gej for no be president, TONTO DIKE for no release her songs. Avoiding that fruit would have saved us some problems like i have mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Horus(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2012
seriallink: It has been said that the serpent lied to Eve and tricked her into eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

But to me, there was much truth in what the serpent told Eve. He told her that she would not die and that her eyes would be open to know good and evil. Both of those were true in a sense. They did not die physically that day and their eyes were opened, so the devil was technically correct (Genesis 3:4-7, 22).

I'll say Eve decided to disobey God on her own, she wasn't influenced or forced! She made a choice... (A bad one) for mankind! So, I do not blame the serpent much for what happened. God woundn't have let him (Satan) tempt Eve if the creation of man doesn't have anything to do with passing final judgement on luficer (The fallen angel) & his cohorts!

The bottomline is, Satan is in court & God is the chief judge; so, does it have something to do with why man was created?

Your views would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Genesis 3:1:: King James Version (KJV) - “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”
“. . . And he (the serpent) said unto the woman . . .

” There are no species of snake that can speak, and no species of reptile have a larynx. In order to hold a conversation, and don’t say the heavenly father gave him or it that power, just to beguile (trick) Nekaybaw (Eve) against his own commandments, no, not really. Think!
And one more point, (Genesis 4:16) “the land of Nod,” if this is the first and only family on the whole planet Earth, no one else was created yet, just (and I repeat) 1. Adam, 2. Eve, 3. Cain, tell me who set up the land of Nod? Who were the people that lived there, where did they come from, and how long before Adam and Eve did they exist?
Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by mrmayor(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Horus:

Genesis 3:1:: King James Version (KJV) - “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”

” There are no species of snake that can speak, and no species of reptile have a larynx. In order to hold a conversation, and don’t say the heavenly father gave him or it that power, just to beguile (trick) Nekaybaw (Eve) against his own commandments, no, not really. Think!
And one more point, (Genesis 4:16) “the land of Nod,” if this is the first and only family on the whole planet Earth, no one else was created yet, just (and I repeat) 1. Adam, 2. Eve, 3. Cain, tell me who set up the land of Nod? Who were the people that lived there, where did they come from, and how long before Adam and Eve did they exist?

They were the Nodians or Nodites depending on your version of Japanese, they are currently seeking UN membership.
Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
Horus:

Keep trolling! How can a man who doesn't believe in the existence of God interpret God's words?
Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by Heatblast(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
@Horus asked a really brilliant question(tho its not related to the topic)....... Where the hec.k did the nodites come from??
Re: Does This Have Something To Do With Why Man Was Created? by nakash: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
From an atheist. Humans are the only creations that make out purely for pleasure and not for bringing forth offspring. That Satan opened Eve's eyes to the fact that men & women could have it purely for re-creation and not for procreation in a blessed union .
All other creatures do it for procreation. A male lion can spend all his days bring forth cubs, a he-goat is ever ready to mount a she so that she can bring forth kids.
Humans on the other hand had their eyes opened by Lucifer.
Remember God had told them to go forth and fill up the whole earth which meant that they were allowed to procreate maybe when the woman was ready like most other species.
That's the secret of the forbidden fruit.

(1) (Reply)

Did Prophet TB Joshua Predict End Of The World In Two Days Time? / What Does Star Signifies In The Dream? / The Widow’s Mite: A Lesson On Religious Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.