Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,705 members, 7,921,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup (3452 Views)

Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo..... / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by Binary(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2008
I m not good on followup when it come to babe issue, because of that i dont have a girl friend but i have many toaster. When i toast any girl, if she begin to stress me i will give up. wat would do?
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by jkpretty(f): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
I think u've not found the girl that's worth the chase.

wonders shall never end, they go & toast, yet can't do follow up, duh
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by Maykelly(f): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
MR. TOASTER, why not start now to plan for your future rather than chasing girls around disturbing your brain.
AN ADVICE FOR YOU![b][/b]
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by opokonwa(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
jkpretty:

I think u've not found the girl that's worth the chase.

Word.
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by Faitymine(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2008
Keep it up hmmm, never follow up at all, hope you can remain like that for the rest of your WORLD abi? grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by Busta(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
@topic,

good for u!

i think u just feel intimated and accept defeat easily.
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by tngtech(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
Nor mind am, na because he no get the lyrics to tell d babe. grin grin grin grin

Na dis kind of guys, girls nor dey like follow, they give up easily.
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
jkpretty:

wonders shall never end, they go & toast, yet can't do follow up, duh

LMAO . . . . . .   grin  grin  grin  grin

@poster

at 26 you still don't think its worth you chasing up a 'toast'. I don't think you're ready to settle down no?
Re: Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup by Jald007(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
I think u did the right thing by saying u are not good at following up. But all the same what u need to do is improve your lyrics, otherwise u'll be stressed by girls.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? / Pics: How To Get SUPER EYE CATCHY B**bs In Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.