Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,102 members, 7,883,863 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? (3520 Views)

Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member / Amvca: Who Is The Best & Worst Dressed (male & Female Category)-photos / What Is The Best/worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2012
During my 5 years in Nairaland, i only got the ban from mods during the garri "crisis". Mind you, i'm not part of garri team but i got the ban while defending them sort of. I entered into this arguement with Sexkillz and the next thing, ban.

The guy so pissed me off and upon that used his power as mod over me.

So the question is, who is your best and worst mod in Nairaland?

For me, r321 is the best while Sexkillz is the worstest (is that a word?) of the worst grin grin

N.B: This is a survey i'm carrying out. Will list as much mods as i can later. Cant do it now because im typing this with a phone.
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2012
---
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2012
Stop lying against me. . .

I have never banned you before and all other mods can attest to that. Infact, no mod has ever banned you before. All the bans you have gotten so far have been from pyguru, the anti'spambot. This is just a silly attempt by you to gain attention and look victimized. . .

You need to slap yourself. . .
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Odunnu: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2012
Na who the OP be sef? Na to get attention be this?
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2012
And this is how liars are caught
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
sexkillz: Stop lying against me. . .

I have never banned you before and all other mods can attest to that. Infact, no mod has ever banned you before. All the bans you have gotten so far have been from pyguru, the anti'spambot. This is just a silly attempt by you to gain attention and look victimized. . .

You need to slap yourself. . .

Why would I want to gain attention? Go through all my post and see if i am the attention seeking type. Btw my intention of this post is nothing personal. Just want to know people's view on the subject. I have nothing against you personally, ok?

Yes i was banned by pyguru once. I even thought its a person, as in, a mod but i later found out its the anti spambot. That was in Education section if i remember well. But if its the same anti spambot that banned me during the garri "crisis", i didnt know. But i know its after my arguement with you that i got that ban. Sorry if i'm mistaken.

Oya here, i slap myself grin grin grin ...Happy now?
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Odunnu: Na who the OP be sef? Na to get attention be this?

Please if you dont know what to say. Nobody is forcing you to comment. Just waka pass..
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
The OP needs attention. Perhaps he was not kissed a lot by his mum
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by cdamsel(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sexkill is nt bad,he just has 2 appear tof,nt like I blame him,imagine him dealing wit d likes of me daily grin
I just ve a crush on R231 embarassed
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
cdamsel: Sexkill is nt bad,he just wants 2 appear tof,nt like I blame him,imagine him dealing wit d likes of me daily grin
I just ve a crush on R231 embarassed
Bad girl. Come lemme smack you
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP needs attention. Perhaps he was not kissed a lot by his mum

I do read and respect your comments here in NL but you dont have to bring yourself so low like this. I ignored your earlier comment labeling me a liar. Now you've gone to the extent of bringing my mum into the discussion. THIS i wont take from you, ok?

Whats all this about attention seeking by the way? If i need attention, is it from a faceless forum like NL? For all of you talking about me seeking attention should go through my profile, check the date i registered and check my number of posts...you will find out that i have more important things doing with my time in real life than sitting in front of the computer all day posting in NL... Attention ke? Na wa for una oo..

Btw, didnt you see the apology to Sexkillz above before making this your silly comment? See as you carry case wey no be your own put for head..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Somebody has an atitude. I did not intend to insult your mum and that was meant for you not her.
I realise and understand why you might be offended about that and I am sorry for that.
Now come here, give a handshake and stop acting like a 15 year old
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Somebody has an atitude. I did not intend to insult your mum and that was meant for you not her.
I realise and understand why you might be offended about that and I am sorry for that.

No one is acting like a 15 year old.

The over emphasis on attention seeking is what i dont understand. Sexkillz mentioned it, Odunnu the same thing and here your emphasizing on it still, gosh! Anyway...

*extends hand* grin
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yeah 15 year old. E still dey pain you?
**shakes his hand**
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by cdamsel(f): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Bad girl. Come lemme smack you
uncle abeg leave my bumbum
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
On a second thought, better to act like a 15 year old than to act like a 200 year old (like you) grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by cdamsel(f): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
Bt bros finally dis topic was discussed nt quite long ago ohhhh
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
timbros: On a second thought, better to act like a 15 year old than to act like a 200 year old (like you) grin
Don't make me slap you boy. Keep talking and you won't get that Christmas gift again
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
cdamsel: uncle abeg leave my bumbum
I dey enjoy am
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by cdamsel(f): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
I dey enjoy am
I know u re tongue
Where kyle dey?I dey miss am oh
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
cdamsel: I know u re tongue
Where kyle dey?I dey miss am oh
I have not seen him in a while oo.
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't make me slap you boy. Keep talking and you won't get that Christmas gift again

lol
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
timbros:

lol
And go to bed. Its past your bed time
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
And go to bed. Its past your bed time

yes great grand pa
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
timbros:

yes great grand pa
That's a good boy
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Odunnu: 5:49am On Nov 02, 2012
OP: you were restricted from using the forum, common sense should tell you to check who and for what but no, you start up a thread accusing someone who isnt aware of your existence. If that is not attention seeking, tell me what it is.
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by chucky234(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Somebody has an atitude. I did not intend to insult your mum and that was meant for you not her.
Mynd shaking hands after a little brawl,this Nov is surely going to be a month to remember.
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by chucky234(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's a good boy
for your innocent mind you be grandpa abi
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2012
chucky234: for your innocent mind you be grandpa abi

No mind am...Na great(x5) grandpa no be only grandpa
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2012
chucky234: Mynd shaking hands after a little brawl,this Nov is surely going to be a month to remember.
Don't hold your breathe
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by Mynd44: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2012
chucky234: for your innocent mind you be grandpa abi
Am I not
Re: Who Is Your Best/worst Mod? by timbros(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2012
Odunnu: OP: you were restricted from using the forum, common sense should tell you to check who and for what but no, you start up a thread accusing someone who isnt aware of your existence. If that is not attention seeking, tell me what it is.

If my apology comment doesnt prove i never intentionally wanted to attack him personally then i doubt what will.

Have you ever for a second thought that if i really want this to be a personal thing, or attention seeking as you insist, wouldnt i have started this thread IMMEDIATELY i regain freedom from the ban? But i didnt because i didnt take it personal. I just thought about openning this thread to know peoples opinion, along the line making reference to my experience with Sexkillz. You are a mod, check when the ban took place and compare it with the date i opened this thread. Maybe i was habouring resentment against someone who is never aware of my existence? Common sense indeed! I advice you use your own common sense.

@bolded: So what would be my benefit if suddenly Sexkillz become aware of my existence? Maybe more financial income to my pocket? Or more food on my table? Tell me what i'm missing. Because i see you at one time or the other seek attention thats why you firmly believe my mission in opening this thread is seeking attention. What are the benefits you derive from getting attention on a faceless forum in the internet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Kidnapper Killed In Abraka,delta Victim Survives / IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) / 1996 Nissan Altima Gxe @ N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.