Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! (1135 Views)

Hilarious Pictures For The Week (laff Away Your Sorrows) / So Funny...laff Away Ur Sorrow... / Fakebook,bbm Funny Update;laff Away Till U See No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2012
A boss said to his secretary I want
to have SEX wit U I will make it very
FAST. I'll throw $1000 on the floor,by the time you bend down to picK it I'll be DONE" She thought for a
moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said 2 her, do it but "Ask him for $2000, pick up the
money very fast he wouldn't even have enought time to undressed himself " So she agrees. Half an
hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks,
what happened? She responds, "The Bastad used COINS I'm still PICKING and he is still f*cking!!!

1 Like

Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2012
A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you"? The girl answered with a loud voice; "I
DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHTWITH YOUUU!!!”. All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, thegirl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him"I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?" The guy responded with aloud voice: "$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!!!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!"...and all the people in the
library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her
ears;"I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Three rats were proving that they were strong.The first rat danced AZONTO on a trap,THE SECOND rat ate poison and did
not die and the THIRD rat not knowin what 2 do said i impregnate a cat.
GBAM!
WHICH RAT IS THE STRONGEST?
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by fckmn24seg(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
confirm jokes, expect more of this grin
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by AnnbabyHot(f): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
copy copy
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 5:15am On Nov 03, 2012
fckmn24seg: confirm jokes, expect more of this grin

n0 lele...more 2 come
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 5:17am On Nov 03, 2012
AnnbabyHot: copy copy

angry angry angry
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2012
GIRL: I have sinned. I called my
boyfriend a BASTARD.
PSYCHIATRIST: Well now, that's not a nice thing to call anyone, so what did he do to deserve that?
GIRL:Well, he kissed me.
PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this?
The psychiatrist kissed the girl
GIRL: ......Yes! PSYCHIATRIST:Well
that's no reason to call him a BASTARD. GIRL:But, he put his
hand in my top. PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this? The psychiatrist put his
hand in the girl's top GIRL:Yes!
PSYCHIATRIST:Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD. GIRL:But,he
took my clothes off.
PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this?
The psychiatrist took off the girl's
clothes
GIRL:Yes!
PSYCHIATRIST:Well
that's no reason to call him a BASTARD. GIRL:But, he had sex
with me! PSYCHIATRIST:You mean like this? The psychiatrist had sex
with the girl GIRL:.Yes!
PSYCHIATRIST:Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD. GIRL:But,then he told me he has AIDS.
PSYCHIATRIST:BASTARDDDDDD!!!!!
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2012
A young man wished to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart’s(booqee)
birthday, and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note – romantic, but not too
personal.Accompanied by his sweetheart’s
sister(yemolistic), he bought a pair of white gloves; the sister purchased a pair of panties for herself.
During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister
got the gloves and the
sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents first, he sealed his package and mailed it to his sweetheart along with this note:
Darling,
I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of
wearing any when we go out in the evening.
If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long
ones with buttons, but she wears short ones that are easy to
remove.
These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from
showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three
weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for
me and she looked really smart.
I wish I were there to put them on you for the first time, as no
doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.
When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from
wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you will wear them
for me on Friday night.
All my Love,
daniluv

lol...
wetin u tink say booqee go do daniluv & her sister yemolistic ?
Re: MISTASWAG Jokes Portal >laff Away Ya Wahala! by mistaswag(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2012
shey because na daniluv story i post now una no gree comment...i knw say him no be small pikin so he go understand say na jokes tinx...make una let d fun continue jare!

(1) (Reply)

Wetin You Go Do Am? / Ur Funniest American Comedy Movie Ever / Have A Laugh! Watch The Funny Video Of The Tales Of ‘frank Donga’ On Ndanitv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.