Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,572 members, 7,978,900 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection (24233 Views)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Nollywood Stars Honour Pete Eneh / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
salam001: To aspiring actors,mind the role you act,this man was always acting a Cripple

Give me one movie he acted as a cripple!! undecided
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by timbros(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
hmmmm....what is happening to Nollywood actors/actresses?

Wish him well. May God be with him...
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by 2sexy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
salam001: To aspiring actors,mind the role you act,this man was always acting a Cripple
I cripple? na u 1st talk am oooo. I have never watched him play such role.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Gozzzy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Biakwa nu o... Diabetic?, amputation?? Recovery after the surgery, will be left to God, to decide oh!!!!
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Neddyogu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
But i hear they do great things with prosthetics these days. Prosthetics would make his life easier and he may even return to his career. Who says this has to be the end of the world for him?
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by JoeBatters: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
If d story is tru, den its a sad one. But Mr pete can always get a prosthetic Limb.... Or if d resources r available a Bionic(robotic) limb n turn 2 a cyborgs grin
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by vislabraye(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
You guys should be a bit more sensitive. If it happens to your father, how would you feel?
Wish him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by aljharem(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
wish him speedy recovery. A great actor indeed.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by 2goodbobo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Is a shame how some of you are making mockery of the Man. May God forgive all of you. My heart goes out to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by polipompom: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Truly, the LORD is ur strength. If dis is ur cross, I pray HE gives you d GRACE & STRENGTH 2 carry it.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by beanos(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
redcliff: kai.. no nollywood director/producer would want to give him any role again.. the guy go NYSC.(now your suffering continues)

I say no to that cos God does his own thing beyond human comprehension. Eg. A script can be written that needed an amputated guy, and for real he can always get the role. IN ALL CONDITION GIVE THANKS TO GOD.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
That untreated injury must have degenerated to Gangrene. It's highly toxic, and if the infected part isn't removed, it'll poison the sufferer. A difficult decision to make, but undoubtedly the right one. Reduced blood supply to the infected area will actually render it dead, and it begins to rot.

There would have been no feeling in the dead area, though where it met living tissue would have been extremely painful. Diabetes makes the condition worse.

I wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by princemaicheal: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
If it wer in more organised group they woul have rescued the situation rather than allowing it to degenerate to this level.I wish him the best!
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by EstherOkonkwo(f): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2012
tonte23:
Pls they shld be able to provide him with prosthesis,we re no more in d dark era.Is a pity Sir,kpe.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 3:11am On Nov 02, 2012
This is rily disheartening. Love dis man with his gud command of d english language and professionalism. My hrt sincerely condones wit him.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 02, 2012
Wish him well.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by ugwuchivincent: 4:36am On Nov 02, 2012
its a pity,i fil 4 u Pete,may God b ur comfort n strent .Amen
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by vicholas(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2012
Hey Yah! Very sorry my able God will heal you
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Davidson95: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2012
God will surely see you through. But all hope is never lost sir you can still make it.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by adaptor4all: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2012
Chanchit: This brings bad memory, same thing happened to someone really close to me, things are really falling apart, by now he will feel like there's nothing to live for any more. #Sad#
Abeg calm down..he amputated d leg to save his life and u say there is notin 2 live for...na wa o
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by adaptor4all: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2012
princemaicheal: If it wer in more organised group they woul have rescued the situation rather than allowing it to degenerate to this level.I wish him the best!
Bros,about diabetes and ulceration,it is rescued 90% by patient compliance 2 medication i.e effective use of drugs both in dosage and timing n also In d conscious care of d feet(very vital),wt total diligence to d diabetic meal.No b any grp organisation cause am
I wish him well sha
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by kufzy: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2012
may d Lord console him
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by kabirv: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2012
God see you through and help you to live fully despite your loss.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
ogugua88:

Diabetes is both avoidable and treatable.

Hi,
Diabetes is a chronic disorder caused by an absolute or relative lack of insulin in the body..(in a simple nut-shell)
It is not treatable...(though theoretically, and thru some foreign based research, replacement/transplant of the islet cells of the pancreas could be done)

My point? It is not treatable, not avoidable just manageable.....and one needs a higher belief too, as he/she could be doing all the right things and still come down with a complication like the one given here...though in most instances, good management keep complications at bay? Well, away
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
Halle Berry is living with diabetes...I am sure she gets top notch management
Wishing the actor the courage/affect/disposition to live with, and subdue/fight this disease, and its complications
I pray the infection has been arrested, and that no further harm occurs.....
Sad
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by mikron(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
he too dey act pity pity for movies now the pitiable scenes has manifested to real life affair. I pity him sha. God knows best
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by CVHP: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2012

BROS U CAN LIE OOOOOOOOO!
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by Ilekokonit: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection

This should not be a wheelchair sentence if our dishonourable politicians can spend a tiny fraction of their loot on giving the man a proper artificial leg. Afterall double amputees competed in the 100m race in the just concluded London 2012 Paralympic games.
Re: Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection by BestmanNnamdi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Chai! Sorry sir! i luv his acting, very quiet and gentle man! Its well #sad#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Releases New Photos / Linda Ikeji Covers Business Day Magazine / Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.