Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,864 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two (2291 Views)

Wow! Check This Amazing Calculation About Your Age And Surahs 114. / Over 200 Pastors Became Atheists In 2012 In America / Some Random Lessons Learnt In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
obadiah777: LOLz THE END TIME IS THE REVOLUTION THAT SCARY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR TO OVERTHROW THEIR CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS. I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD ALL EMBRACE IT MORE SERIOUSLY SEEING AS THEY ARE TOO SCARED TO DO A COUP THEMSELVES. BROS, THE WORLD WILL BELONG TO US , GOD WILLING WE ARE PART OF THE ELECT ( REV 2 VS 26 )( PSALM 37 VS 29 ) AND AFTER WE INHERIT THE EARTH ALL THE WORLD LEADERS OF PAST AND PRESENT ( BABANGIDA, OBASANJO, BUSH, BLAIR, ETC ETC ) WE WILL PUT IN CHAINS AND GET THEM READY FOR SLAVERY. TWILL BE THEIR TURN TO TOIL (PSALMS 149 VS 4-9) grin grin

Weed is a hell of a drug! grin grin

I'll smoke whatever you are smoking and maybe I can hallucinate about a peaceful hippie Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Logicboy03:

Weed is a hell of a drug! grin grin

I'll smoke whatever you are smoking and maybe I can hallucinate about a peaceful hippie Jesus

BUT YOU ERR MY FRIEND. JESUS IS NOT SOME HIPPIE WHITE GUY. HE IS AN AUSTERE DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN WITH WHITE AFRO ACCORDING TO BIBLICAL DESCRIPTION. AND THE PEOPLE FROM HIS TRIBE OF JUDAH ( HEBREWS 7 VS 14 ) ARE DESCRIBED AS HAVING FACE AS BLACK AS COAL BECAUSE OF THE HEAT ( LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) ( JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) ONLY KJV.

1 Like

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
obadiah777: BUT YOU ERR MY FRIEND. JESUS IS NOT SOME HIPPIE WHITE GUY. HE IS AN AUSTERE DARK SKINNED BLACK MAN WITH WHITE AFRO ACCORDING TO BIBLICAL DESCRIPTION. AND THE PEOPLE FROM HIS TRIBE OF JUDAH ( HEBREWS 7 VS 14 ) ARE DESCRIBED AS HAVING FACE AS BLACK AS COAL BECAUSE OF THE HEAT ( LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) ( JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) ONLY KJV.

I love you menn (no homo)

grin grin grin grin grin

I am dying of laughter!

1 Like

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 02, 2012
obadiah777: LOLz THE END TIME IS THE REVOLUTION THAT SCARY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR TO OVERTHROW THEIR CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS. I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD ALL EMBRACE IT MORE SERIOUSLY SEEING AS THEY ARE TOO SCARED TO DO A COUP THEMSELVES ( OF COURSE THAT IS IF THEY THEMSELVES DONT GET DESTROYED IN THE WHOLE DEVASTATION WHICH I THINK ALMOST ALL NIGERIANS WILL BECAUSE OF THE COVETOUS NATURE OF THE AVG NIGERIAN ). BROS, THE WORLD WILL BELONG TO US , GOD WILLING WE ARE PART OF THE ELECT ( REV 2 VS 26 )( PSALM 37 VS 29 ) AND AFTER WE INHERIT THE EARTH ALL THE WORLD LEADERS OF PAST AND PRESENT ( BABANGIDA, OBASANJO, BUSH, BLAIR, ETC ETC ) WE WILL PUT IN CHAINS AND GET THEM READY FOR SLAVERY. TWILL BE THEIR TURN TO TOIL (PSALMS 149 VS 4-9) grin grin

lol na wa! grin

Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin grin

I am dying of laughter!

LOL! tell me about it! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by ATMC(f): 3:39am On Nov 02, 2012
obadiah777: LOL ITS GOING TO HAPPEN HUN. ITS GOING TO GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER. THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE DRANK OF AMERICAS FORNICATION AND ARE DRUNK. ALL THESE CORRUPT PUPPET LEADERS BEING RAISED ALL OVER THE WORLD, WHO YOU THINK DOING THAT ? AMERICA. THATS WHY ALL YOUR LEADERS ARE MESSED UP. THEY ARE NOT THERE TO SERVE YOUR INTEREST BUT THE INTEREST OF THE WORLD ELITE. DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE UNDER THIS KIND OF OPPRESSIVE WORLD REGIME ? WHAT THE LORD IS GETTING READY TO USHER IN IS RIGHTEOUS WORLD LEADERSHIP. WOULDNT YOU WANT THAT ? ARENT YOU TIRED OF SEEING ILLITERATE IMBECILES STEAL 20 BILLION DOLLARS WHILE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION IS STARVING ? ARENT YOU TIRED OF SEEING YOUR LEADERS 15 YEAR OLD SONS DRIVING BENTLEYS WHEN YOUR FATHER WHO IS 50 YEAR OLD IS MANAGING HIS 504 JEJELY ? ARENT YOU TIRED OF THIS OPPRESSIVE WORLD REGIME OF GREED AND CRONEYISM ? LEADERSHIP NOT BASED ON MERIT ? WELL FOR ALL THIS SATANIC MESS TO BE ERADICATED, BECAUSE SATAN WILL NOT WILLINGLY GIVE UP HIS POWER, THERE HAS TO BE EXTREME VIOLENCE AND BLOODSHED. SCRIPTURE SAYS INT HE WHOLE WORLD TWO THIRDS OF THE PEOPLE WILL BE KILLED ON THAT DAY. SO OUT OF THE 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH TODAY, ONLY 2 BILLION PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT OUT ALIVE. THE REST 5 BILLION WILL BE SLAUGHTERED ( ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 ). ALL THE SLAUGHTERED ARE THE DEMONS AMONGST US. THEY HAVE TO BE PURGED FROM AMONGST US. THIS IS WHAT CHRIST IS COMING FOR. AND TO HAND THE WORLD OVER TO HIS SAINTS ( DANIEL 7 VS 18 ). RIGHTEOUS WORLD
shocked where can i find this in d bible, i mean d two-third being slaughtered? And again d remnant, what are they going to be doing, mourning their dead? Will they just understand from d blues what happened or will christ come to explain what happened to them? If yes, will dt be d second coming of christ?
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin grin

I am dying of laughter!
*Kails*:

lol na wa! grin

LOL! tell me about it! grin
THIS AINT NO JOKE FELLAS. THIS HERE IS REAL BIDNESS angry grin
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2012
ATMC: shocked where can i find this in d bible, i mean d two-third being slaughtered? And again d remnant, what are they going to be doing, mourning their dead? Will they just understand from d blues what happened or will christ come to explain what happened to them? If yes, will dt be d second coming of christ?

REVELATION 14 VS 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse’s bridle, for 1,600 stadia. SO THIS IS END DAY SLAUGHTER. IF YOU WANT IT IN FULL CONTEXT YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER. SO BASICALLY SCRIPTURE SAYS THE DESTRUCTION WILL BE SUCH THAT THE BLOOD SPILLED WILL BE THE HEIGHT OF A HORSE AND THE LENGTH OF 1600 STADIUMS. TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW MANY PEOPLES BLOOD THAT WILL BE IF THE AVG PERSON HAS 6 TO 8 LITERS OF BLOOD. THAT WORKS OUT TO LIKE 5 BILLION PEOPLE.

ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. ANOTHER END DAY PROPHESY WHICH IF YOU WANT THE FULL CONTEXT YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER. SAYS ON THAT DAY TWO THIRDS OF THE EARTH WILL BE KILLED AND A RIGHTEOUS ONE THIRD WILL BE LEFT IN IT.

NOW ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND IS THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN END FROM THE BEGINNING. SO THIS MEANS WE ARE IN BIBLICAL TIMES. THE BOOK IS NOT ABOUT SOME ERA THAT WAS EONS AGO. ITS A COMBINATION OF THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. THOSE 2 ARE FUTURE VERSES NOT SOMETHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.

1 Like

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2012
obadiah777:

REVELATION 14 VS 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse’s bridle, for 1,600 stadia. SO THIS IS END DAY SLAUGHTER. IF YOU WANT IT IN FULL CONTEXT YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER. SO BASICALLY SCRIPTURE SAYS THE DESTRUCTION WILL BE SUCH THAT THE BLOOD SPILLED WILL BE THE HEIGHT OF A HORSE AND THE LENGTH OF 1600 STADIUMS. TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW MANY PEOPLES BLOOD THAT WILL BE IF THE AVG PERSON HAS 6 TO 8 LITERS OF BLOOD. THAT WORKS OUT TO LIKE 5 BILLION PEOPLE.

ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. ANOTHER END DAY PROPHESY WHICH IF YOU WANT THE FULL CONTEXT YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER. SAYS ON THAT DAY TWO THIRDS OF THE EARTH WILL BE KILLED AND A RIGHTEOUS ONE THIRD WILL BE LEFT IN IT.

NOW ONE THING YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND IS THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN END FROM THE BEGINNING. SO THIS MEANS WE ARE IN BIBLICAL TIMES. THE BOOK IS NOT ABOUT SOME ERA THAT WAS EONS AGO. ITS A COMBINATION OF THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. THOSE 2 ARE FUTURE VERSES NOT SOMETHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.

So, what if you were born in Brazil to the Piraha tribe with no notion of God? A tribe with very little contact with the outside world until recent times?

What then? Would you be a slave after rapture just because god forgot to tell your people about himself?

1 Like

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2012
^^^The gospel of the kingdom MUST be preached to all nations as testimony before the end will come. So, if you refuse to accept, you'll have to explain that to Christ when he returns grin

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

1 Like

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2012
seriallink: ^^^The gospel of the kingdom MUST be preached to all nations as testimony before the end will come. So, if you refuse to accept, you'll have to explain that to Christ when he returns grin

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

That was a nonsense answer.

Piraha people did not have contact with the outside world until recent times. That means that most of their people from the beginning of time have lived and died with no belief in god or christianity
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

So, what if you were born in Brazil to the Piraha tribe with no notion of God? A tribe with very little contact with the outside world until recent times?

What then? Would you be a slave after rapture just because god forgot to tell your people about himself?
THATS A GOOD QUESTION LOGICBOY. NOW I KNOW YOU ASK THIS QUESTION TO BE A SCOFFER BUT THE ANSWER WOULD BRING EDIFICATION TO OTHERS. NOW, FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED. THE BOOK WAS WRITTEN END FROM BEGINNING SO THE LORD HAS SEEN ALL OUR RESPONSE TO ACCEPTING TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AS OURSELVES BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUAL OF LIFE, THE BIBLE. THE LORD HAS SEEN THOSE WHO WILL COMPLY AND THOSE WHO WILL NOT. WHICH IS WHY THOSE WHO WILL COMPLY HAVE HAD THEIR NAMES WRITTEN IN THE BOOK FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. NOW ALL WE ARE NOW DOING IS LIVING OUT OUR PATH THAT THE LORD HAS FORESEEN. NOW I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS IS HERESY BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH OR LACK CRITICAL THINKING ABILITIES TO DECIPHER MANY VERSES IN THE BIBLE, BUT WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND WE REINCARNATE EVERY 3RD OR FOURTH GENERATION BACK ONTO THE EARTH AS NEW BORN BABIES IN DIFFERENT BODIES. WE LIVE, DIE, TRANSFORM TO THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, REST FOR 3 OR 4 GENERATIONS, GET BORN INTO THE WORLD AGAIN, LIVE, DIE, REST, COME BACK DOWN IN THE 3RD AND 4TH GENERATION AND ON AND ON AND ON. OUR SPIRIT IS IMMORTAL BUT OUR BODIES ARE MORTAL. SO WHATS THE POINT TO GAIN FROM THAT REINCARNATION KNOWLEDGE ? THE POINT IS THIS. BEFORE CHRIST COMES BACK TO ESTABLISH THE FINAL KINGDOM ( DANIEL 2 VS 44 )ON EARTH, EVERY LIVING SOUL WOULD HAVE COME BACK DOWN TO THE EARTH ENOUGH TIMES TO HAVE HEARD THE SCRIPTURE IN ONE OF THEIR LIFETIMES. NO SOUL ALIVE WILL NOT GET A CHANCE TO HEAR THE SCRIPTURE TILL CHRIST RETURNS AGAIN. LETS ASSUME BETWEEN THE TIME CHRIST DIED AND RETURNS THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD HAVE COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH AT LEAST 20 TIMES. IN THOSE 20 TIMES, IN ONE OF YOUR LIFETIME WITHIN THOSE TWENTY YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD THE SCRIPTURES. THE LORD IS A FAIR DEITY. EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO HEAR IT. THE REASON THE GUY WAS IN A JUNGLE IN BRAZIL PIRAHA MAY BE BECAUSE HE IS CONCLUDED IN DISBELIEF. MEANING HE HAS HEARD IT BUT WAS LIKE 'NAHHHH THIS IS CRAP'. SO THE LORD CONCLUDED HIS CASE IN DISBELIEF ( ROMANS 11 VS 32 ) AND BANISHED HIM TO BE IN DARKNESS IN PIRAHA BRAZIL IN FUTURE LIVES. TRUST ME EVERY MAN WILL GET HIS CHANCE TO HEAR OR FORBEAR THE WORD TILL CHRIST RETURNS. THIS AINT NO PADI PADI PARTIALITY THING. YOU WILL GET YOUR CHANCE.
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

That was a nonsense answer.

Piraha people did not have contact with the outside world until recent times. That means that most of their people from the beginning of time have lived and died with no belief in god or christianity
NAH HE GAVE A GREAT ANSWER. HE IS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2012
obadiah777: THATS A GOOD QUESTION LOGICBOY. NOW I KNOW YOU ASK THIS QUESTION TO BE A SCOFFER BUT THE ANSWER WOULD BRING EDIFICATION TO OTHERS. NOW, FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SELECTED. THE BOOK WAS WRITTEN END FROM BEGINNING SO THE LORD HAS SEEN ALL OUR RESPONSE TO ACCEPTING TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS AS OURSELVES BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUAL OF LIFE, THE BIBLE. THE LORD HAS SEEN THOSE WHO WILL COMPLY AND THOSE WHO WILL NOT. WHICH IS WHY THOSE WHO WILL COMPLY HAVE HAD THEIR NAMES WRITTEN IN THE BOOK FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. NOW ALL WE ARE NOW DOING IS LIVING OUT OUR PATH THAT THE LORD HAS FORESEEN. NOW I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS IS HERESY BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH OR LACK CRITICAL THINKING ABILITIES TO DECIPHER MANY VERSES IN THE BIBLE, BUT WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND WE REINCARNATE EVERY 3RD OR FOURTH GENERATION BACK ONTO THE EARTH AS NEW BORN BABIES IN DIFFERENT BODIES. WE LIVE, DIE, TRANSFORM TO THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, REST FOR 3 OR 4 GENERATIONS, GET BORN INTO THE WORLD AGAIN, LIVE, DIE, REST, COME BACK DOWN IN THE 3RD AND 4TH GENERATION AND ON AND ON AND ON. OUR SPIRIT IS IMMORTAL BUT OUR BODIES ARE MORTAL. SO WHATS THE POINT TO GAIN FROM THAT REINCARNATION KNOWLEDGE ? THE POINT IS THIS. BEFORE CHRIST COMES BACK TO ESTABLISH THE FINAL KINGDOM ( DANIEL 2 VS 44 )ON EARTH, EVERY LIVING SOUL WOULD HAVE COME BACK DOWN TO THE EARTH ENOUGH TIMES TO HAVE HEARD THE SCRIPTURE IN ONE OF THEIR LIFETIMES. NO SOUL ALIVE WILL NOT GET A CHANCE TO HEAR THE SCRIPTURE TILL CHRIST RETURNS AGAIN. LETS ASSUME BETWEEN THE TIME CHRIST DIED AND RETURNS THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD HAVE COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH AT LEAST 20 TIMES. IN THOSE 20 TIMES, IN ONE OF YOUR LIFETIME WITHIN THOSE TWENTY YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD THE SCRIPTURES. THE LORD IS A FAIR DEITY. EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO HEAR IT. THE REASON THE GUY WAS IN A JUNGLE IN BRAZIL PIRAHA MAY BE BECAUSE HE IS CONCLUDED IN DISBELIEF. MEANING HE HAS HEARD IT BUT WAS LIKE 'NAHHHH THIS IS CRAP'. SO THE LORD CONCLUDED HIS CASE IN DISBELIEF ( ROMANS 11 VS 32 ) AND BANISHED HIM TO BE IN DARKNESS IN PIRAHA BRAZIL IN FUTURE LIVES. TRUST ME EVERY MAN WILL GET HIS CHANCE TO HEAR OR FORBEAR THE WORD TILL CHRIST RETURNS. THIS AINT NO PADI PADI PARTIALITY THING. YOU WILL GET YOUR CHANCE.

The racist prophet of doom has spoken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

The racist prophet of doom has spoken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
THE 'DOOM' IS ALL A MEANS TO AN END. AFTER THE DOOM IS ETERNAL PEACE, PROSPERITY, HAPPINESS, LONG LIFE, NO HUNGER, NO PAIN, NO MORE CORRUPTION, NO VIOLENCE, HEAVEN ON EARTH. BLISS. THE 'DOOM' IS A WAY, ALBEIT A DRACONIAN WAY, TO ELECT PERMANENT LEADERSHIP ON EARTH BASED ON MERIT MORALITY AND DEEDS AND TO PUNISH THOSE WHO SHUNNED MORALITY VIA THE WORD. ITS ALL A MEANS TO AN END. WHAT YOU PUT IN NOW, YOU GET THE BENEFITS ON THE OTHER END FOREVER. grin WE ARE BUILDING VIRTUAL HOUSES NOW EVEN THOUGH TO MANY OF YOU ATHEISTS WE COME ACROSS AS CRAZY, BUT WE ARE BUILDING OUR VIRTUAL EMPIRES WHICH WILL BECOME REALITY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS SATANIC KINGDOM. THATS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS

2 CORINTHIANS 4 VS 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Delafruita(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
obadiah777:

do you have friends?sane ones who can remind you of what normalcy feels like
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Delafruita: do you have friends?sane ones who can remind you of what normalcy feels like
Welcome bro
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

Romans.2: 12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink 16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

2 Likes

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
Delafruita: do you have friends?sane ones who can remind you of what normalcy feels like
some people like to go to the beach, some like to go to clubs, some like to chase women, some like to go watch movies etc etc. for me, i love nothing better than to sit down with a bottle of red wine. i am quite partial to merlot or reisling and then read the KJV. from this experience i get tonguegasm, eyegasm and mindgasm. this is normalcy to me. the bible is the most exhilarating piece of work ever put together. indulging in it is normalcy to me. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
TGIF. GETTING FADED. HALFWAY THROUGH THE BOTTLE AS YALL CAN SEE [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/201/vinoi.jpg/][IMG]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5142/vinoi.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL] grin
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Delafruita(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
obadiah777: some people like to go to the beach, some like to go to clubs, some like to chase women, some like to go watch movies etc etc. for me, i love nothing better than to sit down with a bottle of red wine. i am quite partial to merlot or reisling and then read the KJV. from this experience i get tonguegasm, eyegasm and mindgasm. this is normalcy to me. the bible is the most exhilarating piece of work ever put together. indulging in it is normalcy to me. wink
the bible seems more potent than cocaine and spirit put together
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Delafruita(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Reyginus: Welcome bro
thanks bro
Re: My Calculation On Why I Think America Will Be Extinct In 2012 Give A Year Or Two by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Delafruita: the bible seems more potent than cocaine and spirit put together
TO THE POWER 1000 wink GRADE A HIGH

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland / The Seven Headed Snake. Real Or Hoax? / So "Arc-atheist" Richard Dawkins Believes In The Possibility Of Higher IQ Alien?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.