Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? (669 Views)

Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate / I Want To See Your Personal Website! / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by solutions247(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Webmasters, should a new web designer create a website dat wud showkase his presence on d internet or can one go and sought jobs ist y creating his personal website...PLease help wit an answer dont jst luk n leave.. Other ppl might end up learnin 4rm dis.THANKS in advance
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by sisqology(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
And they are looking and leaving! sad
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by solutions247(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
sisqology: And they are looking and leaving! sad
hmm oh plz i need ur sugestions please drop a gud reply abt d question
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2012
i once proposed a website for a client when i didnt have mine, the first question she asked what is the name of your website ? really you do need one.
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by sisqology(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2012
Between, even if you have a website and you have not done any job apart from ur personal site, they may not try you. Its quite annoying
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by greenmouse(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2012
solutions247: Webmasters, should a new web designer create a website dat wud showkase his presence on d internet or can one go and sought jobs ist y creating his personal website...PLease help wit an answer dont jst luk n leave.. Other ppl might end up learnin 4rm dis.THANKS in advance

Its a compulsory thing to do if you want a career as a webmaster.

I did same when i was starting out www.victornwadinobi.com

Now am the CEO/Founder of Greenmouse Technologies (www.greenmousetech.com)
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by solutions247(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
greenmouse:

Its a compulsory thing to do if you want a career as a webmaster.

I did same when i was starting out www.victornwadinobi.com

Now am the CEO/Founder of Greenmouse Technologies (www.greenmousetech.com)
wow dats kul.i chked out green mouse it waz a cool website..it means u hav bin dere since bt d oda questn goes lyk dis.. I only know d static aspect n litle idea on php/mysql can i stil use dis static to create an information lyk greenmouse tech dou nt al d features as i undastand is runin on php/html??
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by solutions247(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
sisqology: Between, even if you have a website and you have not done any job apart from ur personal site, they may not try you. Its quite annoying
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by solutions247(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
sisqology: Between, even if you have a website and you have not done any job apart from ur personal site, they may not try you. Its quite annoying
that is it,bt its gud to have 1 lyk hav heard u guys said bt d isue is dat hw cn one hav a work to showkase wen he has nt bin giving d oportuinity to do so or should we jst do d job 4 free apart 4rm hosting
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by suneepet1: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think it's more better to have one as it will show your new clients what you are up to and your how far you can also go.i came up with DesignAfric.com when i intend going into web designing and it really work for me
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by utimatedes(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
solutions247: Webmasters, should a new web designer create a website dat wud showkase his presence on d internet or can one go and sought jobs ist y creating his personal website...PLease help wit an answer dont jst luk n leave.. Other ppl might end up learnin 4rm dis.THANKS in advance

You need a website but I will prefer you have a blog. You can write articles about web design and other relevant tutorial.
Re: DO One Need A Personal Website Before Going Out To Seek For A Job? by solutions247(m): 2:08am On Nov 03, 2012
utimatedes:

You need a website but I will prefer you have a blog. You can write articles about web design and other relevant tutorial.
Thanks alot but i mean where one can showkase his skills or write brief abt wat it knows...a blog is gud bt wud dat realy solve d problem

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get This ? / 9 Websites That Can Send You Hundreds Of Free Twitter Followers Daily / Nigeria First Developer's Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.