Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (123146 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Piponomics: For people that will be tempted to enter into this bullish train. Chill a bit oh!
The move lacks conviction.

Tell them for me, Cause when you chase price action on the tail you might run into a bush grin grin grin grin
would have snatched some Dolls from EJ but was offline, and second reason the trade is not supported by 4H which is risky cool and has about 70-80 % success rate taking it based on 1H chart alone

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
rozayx5:

Tell them for me, Cause when you chase price action on the tail you might run into a bush grin grin grin grin
Have an EJ sell stop at 100.70 now. Will keep modifying it based on the 5minutes chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
rozayx5:

Them don sort out that thing o. smiley
I have so many people that wants me to trade for them but I cant even concentrate on more than 2 accounts. Considering a Hotforex or Instaforex PAMM account for that. I wish say I fitbe like you wey dey trade over 7 accounts at once.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
frenchman2: fundamentalists, please explain what is happening. where on earth is this news that's affecting the market coming from.
i was +200pips in all my open positions just a moment ago, now see red devils everywhere -345pips.

i strongly believe there are certain news even forexfactory is not aware of.

Guy you for protect some of the profits naa!! too bad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
johnny1980: WoW!...another account blown...

I feel like committing suicide

Sorry man because same happened to me severally. I have learnt my final lesson the hard way in forex and that is never go against the current trend. Not knowing when to enter and get out has caused me money [gambling]. Thank God now for showing me this knowledge. 5min, 15min and 30min tf is all needed and can pull 7 to 30 pips per signal. Once TF agreed, you are in green and is good for scalping which is the kind of trader I want to be. Sometimes, only one of the time frame is all you need to go with the prevailing wind. No need complicating my chart because it has really destroyed my plans. I just need capital to start trading again.

prowitin: . Close all trade. Learn from this. Am sure u hedged on a pair. Stop hedging, if u must do not take two trades inb the opposite directions on one pair. Don't over trade and last trend is ur friend. Do not trade against it.

Hmm if I have left these trades opened, would have been in green now. The trend is your neighbour lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LUCAS99: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please can someone help me on how to use the trailing stop because it normally locks me out even when my trade is in profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by frenchman2: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
endfx1:

Guy you for protect some of the profits naa!! too bad

yea, wasn't babysitting the trades. but tide is receding now. currently -197
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by frenchman2: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
efe22:

Sorry man because same happened to me severally. I have learnt my final lesson the hard way in forex and that is never go against the current trend. Not knowing when to enter and get out has caused me money [gambling]. Thank God now for showing me this knowledge. 5min, 15min and 30min tf is all needed and can pull 7 to 30 pips per signal. Once TF agreed, you are in green and is good for scalping which is the kind of trader I want to be. Sometimes, only one of the time frame is all you need to go with the prevailing wind. No need complicating my chart because it has really destroyed my plans. I am back to square 1 in capital.

sir, read his previous posts. what happened to him wasn't as a result of trading against the trend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
Piponomics:
I have so many people that wants me to trade for them but I cant even concentrate on more than 2 accounts. Considering a Hotforex or Instaforex PAMM account for that. I wish say I fitbe like you wey dey trade over 7 accounts at once.

7 its 10 grin grin grin grin grin
take a look at my trading structure
i divide accounts i am managing into 3
(NEWS trading accounts)
(4H trading Accounts)
(1H trading and scalping accounts)

there are some accounts i touch like 3 or even once in a month, but my busiest day is NFP day cause all of them most be on the same train cool
i consider the weight of the margins, i trade the medium accounts frequently and the bigger ones only on NFP day when am guaranteed at least 30% of my overall balance cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
frenchman2:

sir, read his previous posts. what happened to him wasn't as a result of trading against the trend.

Sir now I see...unexpected news. No wonder what happened. Just seeing it on BBC. I know a trader and he never likes news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
frenchman2:

Seems like Manipulators are chiefs in eurusd..

Can you believe another German minister came out to deny the news...

I was trading with the trend not against...4hr and 1hr were all showing down and i was in profit though..

Zoom ..one fucking news comes out and the trends turn against you...my stop was even move to basic entry in all trades...only for most of them to be close by the spike at 18 pips above my stop loss...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Piponomics:

Why not get them all on a single broker then use an mt4 multiterminal. Make sure you change the trader's password and leave the invetors'.That is what I do..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LUCAS99: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
50 pips each Bagged on EUR/JPY GBP/JPY Retracement things shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
19min to decide on the next selling action....Bears be on the watch!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just sold EU sl at 1.2729 TP 1.2548..

Ask me why?.... Dominant trend down + bearish pin bar formed on 4hr TF, upper prices rejected by both 21ema and 8ema...kinda confluence trading i quess but the market can always do it's own thing..

Lets see how it goes..fingers crossed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ForexRaider(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please guys which is the best trading platform to reduced news slippage(stoploss, takeprofit and market order slippage)? and please [b]ROZAY [/b]which platform(s)do you use for news trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ForexRaider(f): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please guys which is the best trading platform to reduced news slippage(stoploss, takeprofit and market order slippage)? and please [b]ROZAY [/b]which platform(s)do you use for news trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by mayzee: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
I have had it with the spikes of EU and Gold. Going to look for a bar to mourn my losses cry. Suggestions for a toast i can drink to is highly welcomed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by amuukwu1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
mayzee: I have had it with the spikes of EU and Gold. Going to look for a bar to mourn my losses cry. Suggestions for a toast i can drink to is highly welcomed

Try Almo bitters.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by elewedu(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Na 2day i knw the importance of money management....6 straight losses, and account down by only 6percent. I wonder hw people have margin call? Jst wonderin...newbie
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Is that WINNINGWAYZ? where have you been chairman na waoooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
elewedu: Na 2day i knw the importance of money management....6 straight losses, and account down by only 6percent. I wonder hw people have margin call? Jst wonderin...newbie

very easy to say....yeah money management is awesome....

But what about silly spikes...you lose sometimes...You just try make your profit larger...

When you have a minimum account of 200 and you enter 0.05 pips....you get a crazy 50 pips spike you cut it..aint your account going down bit by bit...or what lot will you advise on a 200$ account? 0.0001?? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
johnny1980:

very easy to say....yeah money management is awesome....

But what about silly spikes...you lose sometimes...You just try make your profit larger...

When you have a minimum account of 200 and you enter 0.05 pips....you get a crazy 50 pips spike you cut it..aint your account going down bit by bit...or what lot will you advise on a 200$ account? 0.0001?? cheesy
0.05 lot size on a $200 account?? grin grin grin na suicide be that nah. You are too greedy, go back and read MM over and over again!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
JAkpayen:
0.05 lot size on a $200 account?? grin grin grin na suicide be that nah. You are too greedy, go back and read MM over and over again!!!

0.05? 5cents/pip on 200usd? He's not greedy jare. I'll do at least 10cents/pip
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by elewedu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
A 0.05 lot size on 200dollar acct is massive. That's definitely more dan 10percent of ur acct if u set a stop of 20pips. 10percent on one trade is highly risky. But really, if one wants to make a living wit 200dollars acct, no choice but to stake such huge amount. Else u will be makin 2dollars profit per trade. Which for sure will nt take anyone home. But really forex no be beans oooo....new bie
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
endfx1: I just sold EU sl at 1.2729 TP 1.2548..

Ask me why?.... Dominant trend down + bearish pin bar formed on 4hr TF, upper prices rejected by both 21ema and 8ema...kinda confluence trading i quess but the market can always do it's own thing..

Lets see how it goes..fingers crossed

Reconsider this alert again probably moving SL to 1.2745 fiscal cliff is still looming and may get solution.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
JAkpayen:
Reconsider this alert again probably moving SL to 1.2745 fiscal cliff is still looming and may get solution.

Noted Bro tanx...i think anything above 1.2729 it will shoot up..just my 1cent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
Gradually looking bullish to me here. Should be clearer by tomorrow. The barrage of fundamentals from the US should be enough to help the market make up its mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
GU to hit 1.5820/1.5830 b4 upward movement to 1.6000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
elewedu: A 0.05 lot size on 200dollar acct is massive. That's definitely more dan 10percent of ur acct if u set a stop of 20pips. 10percent on one trade is highly risky. But really, if one wants to make a living wit 200dollars acct, no choice but to stake such huge amount. Else u will be makin 2dollars profit per trade. Which for sure will nt take anyone home. But really forex no be beans oooo....new bie

oh really?...

Nice then...$2 per day..?.how much is daily internet subscription ??

I guess you spend more than $50 per month on internet alone...

calculate other factors bro.....aint esy at all..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
johnny1980:

oh really?...

Nice then...$2 per day..?.how much is daily internet subscription ??

I guess you spend more than $50 per month on internet alone...

calculate other factors bro.....aint esy at all..
Truth is one has to make up his mind. To successfully trade intraday and feed from it, you need at least a $2000 balance. Anything lower than that then you must have to take crazy risks to make anything reasonable. So it is always best if one stays in a day job or whatever and build capital first.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by meritdee(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
Piponomics:
Truth is one has to make up his mind. To successfully trade intraday and feed from it, you need at least a $2000 balance. Anything lower than that then you must have to take crazy risks to make anything reasonable. So it is always best if one stays in a day job or whatever and build capital first.

50 thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (116) (Reply)

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.