Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

3NN Celebrity Interview With Tony Harmony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3NN Celebrity Interview With Tony Harmony (737 Views)

Entertainment Guru,tony Harmony Is Dead / Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) / BN Saturday Celebrity Interview: “i’m Proud To Be Sexy” Eme’s First Lady Niyola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3NN Celebrity Interview With Tony Harmony by 365naijanews(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2012
3NN Celebrity Interview for this week is with Naija finest vocalist and Entertainer Tony Harmony.[b]

Tony AKPOVWOVWO is his full name but he is popularly known as Tony Harmony to is fans out there. Tony Harmony is an all round entertainer, a vocalist and good dancer too.
He has been in the ENTERTAINMENT industry for over 14years now and he still going in. He is recently trending with is new singly now as we speak. 3NN present to you Tony Harmony.

You are welcome to show Tony Harmony,or should i say brother Tony Harmony or just Tony Harmony?

He laughted, just Tony Harmony would do.

[b]3NN REPORTER: Tell us about your background?

Tony Harmony
I was born into a polygamous family of 24 children, and I am the third child among the 24 children, from same father, acknowledging two step mothers and my mother. From JESSE Ethiopia West local government area DELTA STATE.

3NN REPORTER: Why the name Tony Harmony and not a nickname?

Tony Harmony
TONY is my first name by birth, AKPOVWOVWO and HARMONY my family name .

3NN REPORTER: How long have you been in industry and what kind of music do you do?[b]

Tony Harmony
I stared as a recording artist with album into the industry as a group of two known as TON-DSYLVROCK ….made of TONY & SYLVESTER in 1993 in DELTA STATE.

[b]3NN REPORTER: How many albums do you have in stock and what is the title of the last one?

Tony Harmony
I have 5 albums to my credits and the recent one is EVERYBODY NA SOMEBODY

3NN REPORTER: What song would you say is your major Breakthrough?

Tony Harmony
MY BODY a.k.a Ti- rin –rin Te –ren –ren was my most outstanding song that went across globally as my major brake through.

3NN REPORTER: What your take in the contemporary music in Nigeria, do you think the music industry has improved or has degenerated?

Tony Harmony
The industry has improved base on the Nigeria indigenous acceptance and dynamic creativity from musician, but still strong ling with lyrical informative contents.

3NN REPORTER: Nowadays, we see a lot of youngsters in the music industry stringing out today and they seem to be doing well… The question is are they of any threat to you?

Tony Harmony
No musician can be a threat to other musician, as long we have our different uniqueness to put in place. And there has never been any musician sounding like TONY HARMONY rather than TONY HARMONY him self over period of time. the competition is basically period of time. The competition is basically tougher for any copycat musician.

3NN REPORTER: Who is your favorite Nigeria artist in the industry and do you look forward to working with him or her?

Tony Harmony
2face when necessary

3NN REPORTER: What is your next bold step?

Tony Harmony
My next bold step is to keep my career consistent and creatively relevant to stand the taste of time with both old and new generation.

3NN REPORTER: Let us move away a little from music, Let us go personal. Are you single, engaged, married or you got a girlfriend?

Tony Harmony
I’m happily married since 2005 to a Ghanaian lady, with kids to glorify God blessing

3NN REPORTER: If I was to check your phone or your iPod now what kind of music do you think I will find there?

Tony Harmony
You will find most of my songs more, because I appreciate my creative effort very much

3NN REPORTER: Some of your fans want to know if you are on any social networking site and if yes how do they get in touch with you?

Tony Harmony
Yes, you can get my songs on ITUNES, SHARED, REVERBNATION, and www.tonyharmonylive.com

3NN REPORTER: Over the years in the industry what is the crazies rumors you have heard about yourself?

Tony Harmony
The craziest rumour was the public misplacing my identity for a GHANAIAN origin , and this makes me look like a familiar stranger in my own country Nigeria. While I relocated as a grown adult, after some musical impart with some states in my country Nigeria.

3NN REPORTER: O0h less I forget, south south music award (SSMA) is just around the corner, are you nominate in any categories?

Tony Harmony
I’haven’t gotten any clue as regarding the SSMA nominations for 2012, still waiting on to confirm, how it goes with the differents catigories.

3NN REPORTER: Any word of advice for the upcoming artist out there?

Tony Harmony
Advice for the up and coming artist, is to try and be unique and creative to distinquish their different gift and talent on board. And to always try to learn to know better.

16. Any word for your fans out there?

Tony Harmony
To all my fans , thanks for been supportive and promise not to let your down creatively.

Video: Celebrity Screen Shot with Tony Harmony

You can download is lastest trending song I COMMAND ft ESTAR

[b]3NN REPORTER:Thanks Tony Harmony, for granting 365naijanews this interview.
We hope to have you on our platform again.

SOURCE: 365naijanews

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Pepsi Strike Estimated $50 Million Multi-level Partnership / . / Confessed Killer Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.