Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? (634 Views)

Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? by coolestboy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
Na all papa dey carry first in their skul dayz..... Every mum dey lose their virginity on thier weddin day......
Uncles wil say 'cocacola was my drink nt liquor'
Aunties claimin skirt n blouse was their fashion style.......
Grandpa n Grandma worsen it buy singin 'we hawk pap b4 goin 2 skul yet we do top d class'..............
Add wat ur elders claim dey did which was nothin but a falsehood alteration.
Please, why are they lying with all these things they never did or achieved?[b]Na all papa dey carry first in their skul dayz..... Every mum dey lose their virginity on thier weddin day......
Grandpa n Grandma worsen it buy singin 'we hawk pap b4 goin 2 skul yet we do top d class'..............
Please, why are they lying with all these things they never did or achieved?
Re: Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 03, 2012
How did you know that they never achieved all those things you mentioned?
Re: Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? by coolestboy(m): 5:53am On Nov 03, 2012
A friend of mine stumbled on his dad secondary school result. If there is any other word i can use apart woeful, i'd have use it. But before d truth surface, his dad keep boasting of being d best student in his school dayz
Re: Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? by Rustic: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2012
coolestboy: Na all papa dey carry first in their skul dayz..... Every mum dey lose their virginity on thier weddin day......
Please, why are they lying with all these things they never did or achieved?[b]Na all papa dey carry first in their skul dayz..... Every mum dey lose their virginity on thier weddin day......
Please, why are they lying with all these things they never did or achieved?
to encourage you to be hardworking.
Re: Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? by coolestboy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rustic: to encourage you to be hardworking.
why not try other method to encourage than to keep lying. Afterall, they wil start clamouring that LIARS WILL GO TO HELL
Re: Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
Even thou some of the things they say might be false, they say it to put one on the right track.
Re: Do Your Parents Quote These Sayings? by coolestboy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
2goodbobo: Even thou some of the things they say might be false, they say it to put one on the right track.
forgetting that liars wil perish in d lake of fire?

(1) (Reply)

Mom Awakens And Finds Python Wrapped Around Her 2 Year Old Daughter / Can Domestic Abuse Ever Be Justify? / Does Your Child Steals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.