Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! (2930 Views)

Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / Wahala Dey O, Video Of Hon. Olusola Israel Adekunle Performing Rituals In Lagos / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
yah:

I only stepped out to change my masquerade mask, thought you would have noticed by now.

Tell your friend to ask her mother if any covenant was made (specifically about blood covenant), and possibly if her mother can "disenchant her" in case she has been enchanted in a way - that yoke must be broken so that she can achieve her breakthrough.

She was not initiated, confirmed by her pastor. She agreed to undergo deliverance prayer, but the Pastor confirm she was not possesed in any way.

The mother said she did not do any blood convenant with her children. She is saying that She has never seen my friend in the other world either.
The woman needs special treatment i think. It's true that she must achieve her break through, because She is now for Christ.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
^^^That is very good. If you read my posts well, i said it is more likely to be spiritual oppresion that she might be suffering from - whatever the source may be,
her pastor might be able to tell.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nigerians and Ignorance.....If you falsely accuse your mother of witchcraft, you will eventually get accused by your own children because it is a vicious circle. "These are the words of my master: No weak heart shall prosper, whosever diggeth a pit shall fall in it!- Bob Marley in "Small Axe." It is becoming common nowadays for Nigerians in connivance with their pastors to accuse their mother especially of holding them down!

Prosperity comes from putting some effort, if you believe you are under the yoke of a curse, you'll never get out of it. It becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. The so-called Nigerian pastors can do anything to grow their congregation. I do not believe this woman confessed. If she did, she might have been given a hallucinogenic by the pastor. Or the pastor might have falsely told the kids that their mother confessed to him.

The question I ask Nigerians is: Where in the Bible did Christ teach and engage in witch hunting? No where else in the world do pastors engage in necromancy like Nigerian pastors. Many Nigerian pastors have quietly taken over the quackery and deception of voodoo men. They even go as far as going to family compounds to dig out what they had surreptitiously planted as evidence of yoke or "generational curses." So Nigerian pastors now do "ogbanje" or "abiku" job for money of course. What a shame!
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
omonuan: Nigerians and Ignorance.....If you falsely accuse your mother of witchcraft, you will eventually get accused by your own children because it is a vicious circle. "These are the words of my master: No weak heart shall prosper, whosever diggeth a pit shall fall in it!- Bob Marley in "Small Axe." It is becoming common nowadays for Nigerians in connivance with their pastor to accuse their mother especially of holding them down!

Prosperity comes from putting some effort, if you believe you are under the yoke of a curse, you'll never get out of it. It becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. The so-called Nigerian pastors can do anything to grow their congregation. I do not believe this woman confessed. If she did, she might have been given a hallucinogenic by the pastor. Or the pastor might have falsely told the kids that their mother confessed to him.

The question I ask Nigerians is: Where in the Bible did Christ teach and engage in witch hunting? No where else in the world do pastors engage in necromancy like Nigerian pastors. Many Nigerian pastors have quietly taken over the quackery and deception of voodoo men.

No be pastor make her confess oo, her two kids went on fasting and prayer, it was during the Mother started opening her mouth.
They didn't even suspected thier mum. I know how my friend love her mum so much; she got the shock out of her shocked shocked
A load too heavy to nurse alone, that is why she shared it with me.

And Didn' you know that Jesus cast out many demons? Evil doers should denounced and turn to God.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^That is very good. If you read my posts well, i said it is more likely to be spiritual oppresion that she might be suffering from - whatever the source may be,
her pastor might be able to tell.

Yes you are right, she is picking up courage grasually. It is well!
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
plappville:

No be pastor make her confess oo, her two kids went on fasting and prayer, it was during the Mother started opening her mouth.
They didn't even suspected thier mum. I know how my friend love her mum so much; she got the shock out of her shocked shocked
A load too heavy to nurse alone, that is why she shared it with me.

And Didn' you know that Jesus cast out many demons? Evil doers should denounced and turn to God.

Casting out evil demons is far from witch hunt. With the limited knowledge of the biblical times, even prolonged sneezing was considered possession by evil demons that is why when you sneeze in some western world, they tell you bless you. Epilepsy was considered demonic as well as high fever or convulsion amongst children, these could have been the type of casting Christ did. If he exposed or called out a witch like you are suggesting in the case of your friend, I would like you to cite the chapter and the verse of the Bible to me right now. I will be waiting!

If you look at Mathew's account of casting of demon, you could tell the individuals were actually insane from the description of their actions which was violent. So insanity, deafness, blindness were assumed to be caused by demons in Jesus time. But now we know better.

There is an alternative explanation for the conduct of your friend's mother, she might be schizophrenic. Perhaps she is suffering from stress induced depression. I can only imagine the type of stress your friend's mother is under now. Poverty could lead to many ignorant conjectures. I suggest that your friend should take her mother to seek psychiatric help. Believe me the pastor would be of no help because he is part of the woman's problem.

See Mathew Chapter 8:28-34. These men were suffering from insanity because they were said to be violent. Casting out means pulling out, removing, extricating. No where here was it shown that the victims of these demons confessed to being witches or wizards. Rather Christ felt sorry for them and commanded the demons to leave them. In the eyes of Christ these individuals were victims and not perpetrators. Methinks your friend's mother is also a victim.

Many Nigerians are unemployed as can be attested to by PhDs applying for driving jobs. The demon that is causing unemployment in Nigeria is bad government and not witches. There is an inverse relationship between unemployment and ability to attract a suitor. No body nowadays wants to marry somebody who is a liability. Your friend's predicament is caused more by the environment rather than his mother. Perhaps your friend failed to acquire any skills too.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2012
plappville:

Yes you are right, she is picking up courage grasually. It is well!
Tell your friend to pray for grace and mercy of God upon her - to breakthrough.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by joe4christ(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
plappville:

Don,t leave, you have to keep on, do you think you are doing a wrong thing? In Christ service there is no hiden talk. You are not just helping a family out, but also someone might find this helpful in the future.

Sorry if i am not getting this rightly, [size=15pt]Do you mean one can have the Holy spirit and at thesame time have unholy covenant?[/size] Can good and evil dwell in same body?

I thought the Bible says, if any man be in Christ He is a new creation, meaning, He now has Gods spirit when been baptised by the Holy ghost.
Anyone who has not the spirit of God is none of His. So if anyone should call Him or Herself a Christian, The Holy spirit must dwell in He/She. So how come You say a "Christian" with Gods spirit can have an unholy spirit?

Yes pastormustwac is absolutely correct on this, and i'm gonna give you an example of some spiritual bounderies a child of God spirit filled must not cross.
Any action or decission that contradict the commandment of God is an opening for devil to get into the life of a believer, e.g, the bible says ''we must not furnicate as a child of God cos your body is the temple of the holy spirit, and whoever joins himself to a prostitute becomes one with her (in spirit)'' and you as a child of God go ahead and had furnication with a beautiful lady whom satan sent your way as a trap to cage u down without u noticing it u fell for the trap, having sex with such a lady who originated from the kingdom of darkness automatically connects you to the kingdom of darkness, yes, sex is an opening in the spiritual real for demon to possess even a child of God who engages on it, with this you might get possessed by a demon cos that lady might be carrying a strange spirit like a marine spirit or a spirit of witchcraftcy, so u now see how it goes, and that is why a child of God must be very careful the kind of relationship he or she has, cos they now adays fill the church in desguise, looking for children of God to destroy, they pretend to be holy but in reality they are wolves in sheep clothing.
Beware brethren, satan hates us all and will never stop fighting for our destruction cos demons knows our identity even from a thousand miles and are commissioned to pull us down to hell.
So dont play with your christian life cos we are more like soldiers on war, dont throw away your amour for pleasure that might kill you and send u to hell.
We are more prone to demonic attacks thanordinary mortals cos they know who we are,
God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
^^Thank you very much brother joe,
What i did not state from the begining of the thread is that i am speaking from a real life experience here. So many things i say that seem strange and extraordinary are from personal experiences and experiences of others close to me. I am not just writing based on reading books or quoting rubbish doctrines. If you search deep enough and interview enough people and talk to people that are really spiritual - whether they be pastors or occult or whatever, you will come to the same conclusion. These facts are very important, and they are some of the principles that the dark world use to oppress people that are really born again christians - but there must be a hole that they pass through.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2012
joe4christ:

Yes pastormustwac is absolutely correct on this, and i'm gonna give you an example of some spiritual bounderies a child of God spirit filled must not cross.
Any action or decission that contradict the commandment of God is an opening for devil to get into the life of a believer, e.g, the bible says ''we must not furnicate as a child of God cos your body is the temple of the holy spirit, and whoever joins himself to a prostitute becomes one with her (in spirit)'' and you as a child of God go ahead and had furnication with a beautiful lady whom satan sent your way as a trap to cage u down without u noticing it u fell for the trap, having sex with such a lady who originated from the kingdom of darkness automatically connects you to the kingdom of darkness, yes, sex is an opening in the spiritual real for demon to possess even a child of God who engages on it, with this you might get possessed by a demon cos that lady might be carrying a strange spirit like a marine spirit or a spirit of witchcraftcy, so u now see how it goes, and that is why a child of God must be very careful the kind of relationship he or she has, cos they now adays fill the church in desguise, looking for children of God to destroy, they pretend to be holy but in reality they are wolves in sheep clothing.
Beware brethren, satan hates us all and will never stop fighting for our destruction cos demons knows our identity even from a thousand miles and are commissioned to pull us down to hell.
So dont play with your christian life cos we are more like soldiers on war, dont throw away your amour for pleasure that might kill you and send u to hell.
We are more prone to demonic attacks thanordinary mortals cos they know who we are,
God bless!

Thanks for your advise, you are right, but i believe She is free. We all have our spiritual life outsde NL.
I know her, i have not smell her with some evil manipulations ever before the rise of this matter.
All thesame, i believe your advise is called for, thanks.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^Thank you very much brother joe,
What i did not state from the begining of the thread is that i am speaking from a real life experience here. So many things i say that seem strange and extraordinary are from personal experiences and experiences of others close to me. I am not just writing based on reading books or quoting rubbish doctrines. If you search deep enough and interview enough people and talk to people that are really spiritual - whether they be pastors or occult or whatever, you will come to the same conclusion. These facts are very important, and they are some of the principles that the dark world use to oppress people that are really born again christians - but there must be a hole that they pass through.

I no doubt you before na grin grin hope you don resubscrib shal?
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2012
^^^Of course, i have been hovering over this board for awhile now not posting anything but observing carefully, i use different connections for better efficiency.
Hope you have not been missing me?
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^Of course, i have been hovering over this board for awhile now not posting anything but observing carefully, i use different connections for better efficiency.
Hope you have not been missing me?

Hahaha.....so u been dey do side watching? Actually i was angry when you unsubscribed because you were making useful contibutions.
Am happy you re bk. My firend is not finding it easy to show her mum love. She is very cool with her ever since this incident.
I believe it's wrong for her as a Christian to keep distance from her mum despite the situation, what do you think?
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by hercules07: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
omonuan:

Casting out evil demons is far from witch hunt. With the limited knowledge of the biblical times, even prolonged sneezing was considered possession by evil demons that is why when you sneeze in some western world, they tell you bless you. Epilepsy was considered demonic as well as high fever or convulsion amongst children, these could have been the type of casting Christ did. If he exposed or called out a witch like you are suggesting in the case of your friend, I would like you to cite the chapter and the verse of the Bible to me right now. I will be waiting!

If you look at Mathew's account of casting of demon, you could tell the individuals were actually insane from the description of their actions which was violent. So insanity, deafness, blindness were assumed to be caused by demons in Jesus time. But now we know better.

There is an alternative explanation for the conduct of your friend's mother, she might be schizophrenic. Perhaps she is suffering from stress induced depression. I can only imagine the type of stress your friend's mother is under now. Poverty could lead to many ignorant conjectures. I suggest that your friend should take her mother to seek psychiatric help. Believe me the pastor would be of no help because he is part of the woman's problem.

See Mathew Chapter 8:28-34. These men were suffering from insanity because they were said to be violent. Casting out means pulling out, removing, extricating. No where here was it shown that the victims of these demons confessed to being witches or wizards. Rather Christ felt sorry for them and commanded the demons to leave them. In the eyes of Christ these individuals were victims and not perpetrators. Methinks your friend's mother is also a victim.

Many Nigerians are unemployed as can be attested to by PhDs applying for driving jobs. The demon that is causing unemployment in Nigeria is bad government and not witches. There is an inverse relationship between unemployment and ability to attract a suitor. No body nowadays wants to marry somebody who is a liability. Your friend's predicament is caused more by the environment rather than his mother. Perhaps your friend failed to acquire any skills too.

Take a bow, you have spoken well.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
plappville:
Hahaha.....so u been dey do side watching? Actually i was angry when you unsubscribed because you were making useful contibutions.
Am happy you re bk. My firend is not finding it easy to show her mum love. She is very cool with her ever since this incident.
I believe it's wrong for her as a Christian to keep distance from her mum despite the situation, what do you think?

Your friend needs to forgive her mother, without forgiveness, she will be in trouble spiritually. She must close every door in her life to spiritual/satanic attacks and must not allow unforgiveness to cause problems for her. Unforgiveness is unchristianly, and yes, i realize how bad she must feel.

At a time in my life, i turned my back to my parents after uncovering some secrets, but i had to learn to forgive them and move on with my life. Ever since then, i have been experiencing more spiritual break-throughs, and i am much more stronger spiritually after that. Your friend must follow the same path.

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2012
pastormustwacc:

Your friend needs to forgive her mother, without forgiveness, she will be in trouble spiritually. She must close every door in her life to spiritual/satanic attacks and must not allow unforgiveness to cause problems for her. Unforgiveness is unchristianly, and yes, i realize how bad she must feel.

At a time in my life, i turned my back to my parents after uncovering some secrets, but i had to learn to forgive them and move on with my life. Ever since then, i have been experiencing more spiritual break-throughs, and i am much more stronger spiritually after that. Your friend must follow the same path.

YoU ArE rIgHt!!ShE MuSt 4give, in order to prove she is Christ-like.
I must say that, you sound very courageous. keep it up.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2012
hercules07:

Take a bow, you have spoken well.

Really? i do not agree with everything that He said up there!
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2012
plappville:

YoU ArE rIgHt!!ShE MuSt 4give, in order to prove she is Christ-like.
I must say that, you sound very courageous. keep it up.
Thanks, i will do my best to keep it up.

plappville:

Really? i do not agree with everything that He said up there!
I dont too, especially because he obviously likened witchcraft to mere demonic possesion. There is a great difference though:
- those possesed with demons do not usually know what is wrong with them, except in rare instances
- those that are witches know clearly where they stand, except in some rare cases
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Thanks, i will do my best to keep it up.

I dont too, especially because he obviously likened witchcraft to mere demonic possesion. There is a great difference though:
- those possesed with demons do not usually know what is wrong with them, except in rare instances
- those that are witches know clearly where they stand, except in some rare cases

You missed my point. I clearly stated that demonic possession is different from purported witchcraft. In fact, this was my thesis. I don't believe in witchcraft unlike many Nigerians especially those of the Christian faith. Yet there is no where in the Bible where Christ engaged in witch hunt. I challenge anyone to cite a chapter where Christ engaged in witch hunt. This was my initial challenge until the op claimed that Christ casted out demons in response to my challenge. My follow up was to debunk op's link of casting demons as Christ's attempt at witch hunt.

Nigerians are obsessed with "spiritual attacks" which to me is nothing but absolute nonsense. I have come to accept the fact that bad things happen to good people. Only the weak and the poor are demonized in Africa as witches. It is is even obvious from the op's accusation which stems from an alleged family penury exacerbated by ignorance. Wake up guys, even in the western world people face obstacles like Nigerians and they don't go on witch hunt.

Due to the recent world's economic crisis many people who earned six figure incomes lost their jobs and became homeless in many advanced countries. None blamed their mother or real and imagined enemies. Only in Nigeria would unemployment be attributed to witches instead of economic factors.

Nigeria's so-called pastors now engage in being seers and interpret omens and do necromancy in violation of the Biblical injunction against such. See Leviticus 20.6. Many Nigerians are ignorant of the teachings of the Bible they claim to read as gospel truth.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2012
^^^Okay, i understand now then. And of course you are correct, that is exploitation on the part of Nigerian pastors. But really, there are witches in western societies too anyway. But in Nigeria we overflog everything, but of course witches them dey fine fine.

This is a very good example.
Kesaksian From Witchcraft to Christianity, Earthquake Kelley -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE_x1-riNko
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
@omonuan: Do you know that in those days in the Western, France to be precise, they usually burn witches to ashes?
They don't pitty them.This is in History, My hubby is French He told me there were alot of them before, but
they killed them by burning them, this made it reduced. In Africa, Nigeria to be precise, law is never stable or even effective.
Witches in Nigerian where even using thier power to do make money. Juju men with this spirit usually make money with thier power.
Our Politicians Run to them for help. My mum told me how one Deeper life children bible teacher spread this bad spirit to many children.
She is a church leader, No one accused her, when her evil cup don full, she started confessing.

God have a way of exposing these people. This woman children did not hunt her to talk or whatever.
She came to realsed that her cup has no more space to take in blood. You may not believe they exist it doesn't change a fact.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by AtheistD(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
@op

I am going to level with you... because i like you grin.

The mother was clearly highly stressed due to the fasting and experienced a light psychotic episode. She needs to be put on anti-psychotics asap and should also see a shrink.

That is my advice. She is clearly nuts and needs medical attention wink

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^You might have a point, because psychosis or cerebral malaria could cause that on more normal plain now. But. . .
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
Atheist:-D:
@op

I am going to level with you... because i like you grin.

The mother was clearly highly stressed due to the fasting and experienced a light psychotic episode. She needs to be put on anti-psychotics asap and should also see a shrink.

That is my advice. She is clearly nuts and needs medical attention wink

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by AtheistD(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2012
plappville:

grin grin grin grin grin

Also try to confirm if she has shown any previous signs of mental illness. cheesy

I heard a weird stat from a Nigerian shrink who is also a friend. The average time it takes to diagnose mental illnesses like schizophrenia are 1.5 yrs. I asked why so lengthy. I figured six months should be more appropriate but she confirmed that most cases go the church route first or mosque or local healers and only come to the hospital once it has been persistent. This length complicates recovery and makes recurrence later on in life more likely.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2012
*Trolling*
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2012

Also try to confirm if she has shown any previous signs of mental illness. cheesy

I heard a weird stat from a Nigerian shrink who is also a friend. The average time it takes to diagnose mental illnesses like schizophrenia are 1.5 yrs. I asked why so lengthy. I figured six months should be more appropriate but she confirmed that most cases go the church route first or mosque or local healers and only come to the hospital once it has been persistent. This length complicates recovery and makes recurrence later on in life more likely.

grin grin grin grin grin , You self, you no dey hear say the woman kill her neighbour pikin? this one no be mental prob na really witchcraft
she confess. A demonic woman. The neighbour is not even aware yet, Her children are afraid this might cause the area boys to stone her to death.
She gave her neighbour raw food when the woman cook it her little child died. It was believed that the child died a natural death, until her confession.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
pastormustwacc: *Trolling*
I wonder why some people doubt there are witchcraft that exist in the world shocked shocked
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by pastormustwacc: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^^People doubt the existence of demons, Jesus, Satan, God. So why not witches?
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by AtheistD(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
plappville:

grin grin grin grin grin , You self, you no dey hear say the woman kill her neighbour pikin? this one no be mental prob na really witchcraft
she confess. A demonic woman. The neighbour is not even aware yet, Her children are afraid this might cause the area boys to stone her to death.
She gave her neighbour raw food when the woman cook it her little child died. It was believed that the child died a natural death, until her confession.

A confession is never enough. I can get most people to confess to anything... with the right torture techniques. What was the cause of death of the child? How soon after eating the raw food? Was it food poisoning? Did the childs mother eat too?

I once read a story how the police apprehended and locked up a goat because ppl claimed the goat was a thief who magically changed shape. They locked it up until everyone forgot about the issue and then used the goat for suya wink cheesy grin
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^People doubt the existence of demons, Jesus, Satan, God. So why not witches?
No be lie you talk.
Re: Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! by plappville(f): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2012

A confession is never enough. I can get most people to confess to anything... with the right torture techniques. What was the cause of death of the child? How soon after eating the raw food? Was it food poisoning? Did the childs mother eat too?

I once read a story how the police apprehended and locked up a goat because ppl claimed the goat was a thief who magically changed shape. They locked it up until everyone forgot about the issue and then used the goat for suya wink cheesy grin
This your suya drama funny no be small grin
The woman said that her neighbour kept begging her to give her a share of the food stuff her children bought for her. It was dry (tinko meat) the woman didnt want to give her, but when she saw her her neighbour kept disturbing, she na cursed the meat. If you cook this meat and ur child eat from it, he will die. Just like that shocked
She said there was force in her mouth. So the child truelly died after eating the meat. But the woman nothing happened to her. I advised my friend that her mum should go confessed to the woman so that God can forgive her. Because this poor woman be seeing her as an innocent old neighbour not knowing she killed her little boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyone Is Bound For Hell, Except...... / Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference / 4 Reasons Why You Must Leave Your Church & Start Attending Winners’ Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.