Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products (3790 Views)

These Products Sell Without Advert:: How? / Is Online Importation A Profitable Business? Please I Want Your Honest Reply / I Need Your Honest Advice On What How To Earn Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by chemashie(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
I received a message from one of my sellers to patronize his company on some products called Chastity Devices both Male Chastity (Iron and Belt) and Female Chastity. The product is a pair of iron panties locked on man or woman in order to have control over their sexual behavior by providing a physical barrier that deters sexual intercourse and possibly masturbation. I felt reluctant to accept the products from the seller considering our own culture and family background in Nigeria.
I need honest and sincere opinions on this from fellow Nairalanders. Can you allow your wife our Husband to wear these belts or can you enforce it on your spouses to wear them?
Check the pictures below for the products and leave your comments.
www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace

Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by chemashie(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
more pictures

Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by legalwealth(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Hey...
It is funny but it's great as it will provide solution to some challenges anyway.

The man will be the one to hold the key to the woman's thing anyway and vice versa.

One more question,will it be able to unlocked easily should in case either of the two parties misplace the key.

It is partial on that of the woman side.
That of the woman is more secure and they should work more on the security of the man as he can still use it that way somehow.
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by chemashie(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2012
Why will you misplace the key to your partner‘s thingy? Na to carry am go welder workshop to break the gaddamn thing. The devices come in different forms and shapes & i believe it depends on the partners. Some women‘s own can even cover up to their bossoms.
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by legalwealth(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2012
chemashie: Why will you misplace the key to your partner‘s thingy? Na to carry am go welder workshop to break the gaddamn thing. The devices come in different forms and shapes & i believe it depends on the partners. Some women‘s own can even cover up to their bossoms.

Anything can happen oh in terms of misplacing the key.

Gush!Welder will now have to gain access?
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by jamace(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
legalwealth:

Anything can happen oh in terms of misplacing the key.

Gush!Welder will now have to gain access?
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lord have mercy... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by legalwealth(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
Brand_new: Lord have mercy... shocked shocked shocked

Mercy oh...

Can these products really sell in Nigeria?

I'm not saying that it won't sell but let OP give it a trial as there is nothing bad in trying things out.

Best of luck...
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by chemashie(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
legalwealth:

Mercy oh...

Can these products really sell in Nigeria?

I'm not saying that it won't sell but let OP give it a trial as there is nothing bad in trying things out.

Best of luck...
Can you buy it or enforce it on ur spouse to wear it? It has to be mutual agreement between husband & wife.
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by legalwealth(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
chemashie:
Can you buy it or enforce it on ur spouse to wear it? It has to be mutual agreement between husband & wife.

No as I trust my babe oh...
Re: Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products by chemashie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
^^^ thanx for your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

OPEC Raises 2018 Demand Projection / NNPC Secures $5bn Funding From Afreximbank For Nigeria’s Oil Industry / 18th February 2023: Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.