Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,000 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (26245 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by adoken: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
PRESS RELEASE.
WHAT IS THE PORTENT OF USING BUHARI’s NAME IN FG/BOKO-HARAM PARLEY?!

Our attention, in the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), to a widely publicized news that our National Leader, General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) has been appointed to take part in a Boko Haram/Federal Government parley. As a Party, we are convinced that this is the latest gambit in the desire of this organically corruption in PDP-led Federal Government in diverting the attention of the unsuspecting Nigerian public [s]from the on-going massive looting of their common
patrimony[/s]. Without any scintilla of equivocation, General Muhammadu Buhari has never been directly or remotelyindirectly connected with any
insurrection or insurgency against the Nigerian Nation and her people.

HeGeneral Muhammadu Buhari remains the quintessential a Patriot that continues to magnetize the very best across the ethno-religious boundaries within the Nigerian nation-space. As we have stated in an earlier communication, the People’s Democratic
Party (PDP), as a corporate entity, is the harbinger of the insecurity travails of the Nigerian People for the sole reason of ensuring perpetuity in governance. From recollection of events of the last two
years, there are three variants of the Boko-Haram: the original
Boko-Haram that is at daggers drawn with the Nigerian authority for the extra-judicial killing of their leader; the criminal Boko-haram that
is involved in all criminality for economic reasons and of course, the most lethal of all, the Political Boko-Haram-which this PDP-led Federal government represents.

The President, Dr Good-luck Jonathan had once alerted the Nation of the ubiquitous presence of Boko-Haram
in his government- a fact aptly amplified by his erstwhile National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi. Undoubtedly, the latest
revelations by the State Security Services (SSS) on the complicity of the top echelon of the PDP leadership in Boko Haram activities confirms an act of sabotage [s]aptly bear testimony of the noxious subterfuge to extirpate the essence of our Nationhood.[/s]
Finally, we call on all Nigerians to reject this latest deceptive ploy the insinuations by this PDP-led government and demand for more transparency in the
governance of the Nation. As a Party, we remain unfazed by the cheap propagandist endeavours of the PDP, knowing that Nigerians are the
best judge of the under-performance of this regime.
God bless Nigeria.

I wish i could make the above write-up simpler...!
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by alaoeri: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
ballabriggs: Nigerians are not so bright.

If you believe Boko Haram really made that call then you also believe the silly tale of Kabiru Sokoto escaped and was re-arrested.

Look at the history of violence and tell me one that the politicians in power were not involved in. Jonathan knows what is going on. The same way the PDP Governors sponsored criminality and violence in the Niger-delta then is the same thing happening today.

Some say it was freedom fighting, I laugh. I know the genesis of Ateke Tom, Odili and Asari Dokubo. It was state sponsored criminality. The same thing happened when the same people sponsored violence in Onitsha in order to destabilize Peter Obi. The same thing played out in Oyo and Ekiti.

Was Henry Okah saying trash? Was Azazi speaking crap even though he was benefiting from the violence?

When they want it to stop, they will. Till then you all can keep f00ling yourselves.
So on point, few among those that really understand what happening in Nigeria. What's pains me most is Nigerians just comment about a issue without reasoning what's the outcome of those senators arrested linked with BH & the worst scenario is that they are all PDP bt ppl won't flash back rather blame Buhari. Am 100 % sure that the FG really know what's going on only time 'll tell.

10 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by lynton(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have always known that PDP can do anything to rubbish the image of their opponent. Currently identified sponsors of Boro Haram are all members of the ruling party PDP. They can never fool me. Gen. Buhari is one man I respect so much. PDP should know that Nigerians are fools.

6 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by buchibabe: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Abegiii. Buhari knows one or two tins abt dis boko pple. He promised to make nigeria ungovernable if he lost d election,and since he did,his pple hv lived up to dia promise. Afterall boko haram wasn't dia bfor.
Besides,how come he has nevr condemned dia devilish acts since lucifer unleashed dem into dis country

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
As we have stated in an earlier communication, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), as a corporate entity, is the harbinger of the insecurity travails of the Nigerian People for the sole reason of ensuring perpetuity in governance......... the most lethal of all, the Political Boko-Haram-which this PDP-led Federal government represents.

The President, Dr Good-luck Jonathan had once alerted the Nation of the ubiquitous presence of Boko-Haram in his government- a fact aptly amplified by his erstwhile National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi. Undoubtedly, the latest revelations by the State Security Services (SSS) on the complicity of the top echelon of the PDP leadership in Boko Haram activities aptly bear testimony of the noxious subterfuge to extirpate the essence of our Nationhood.

This part i love and summarizes everything.

2 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
buchibabe: Abegiii. Buhari knows one or two tins abt dis boko pple. He promised to make nigeria ungovernable if he lost d election,and since he did,his pple hv lived up to dia promise. Afterall boko haram wasn't dia bfor.
Besides,how come he has nevr condemned dia devilish acts since lucifer unleashed dem into dis country

Shut ur trap. he never said such a thing. It was Atiku (a killer member) who mentioned about making the country ungovernable during the killer party primaries. Use ur brain.

3 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
warrior01: This man wants to confuse me; one question pls: did boko haram name Buhari of the dogs and baboons fame as their chief negotiating officer? Yes or No

Did Evil MEND named Wole soyinka has the chief negotiating officer with yaradua. From ur Logic, Soyinka should be Evil MEND sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by buchibabe: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

Shut ur trap. he never said such a thing. It was Atiku (a killer member) who mentioned about making the country ungovernable during the killer party primaries. Use ur brain.

Zombie! Which zoo did u escape frm? Animal. Cnt u cporrect constructively? U bloodsuckin ant
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by lumeneng22: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
x-razzy:
A yoruba spin-doctor laundering the image of Buhari Wonder shall never end
.Na today yorobbers day parly with cpc and bo
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

Did Evil MEND named Wole soyinka has the chief negotiating officer with yaradua. From ur Logic, Soyinka should be Evil MEND sponsor.
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by tayooluwole: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
hon patrick second...pele se o ti gbo...gbogbo nkan ti o so lo ye mi patapata...ti mo ba ni ko ye mi iro ni mo n pa...maa so fun daddy ati mummy ti mo ba ti dele wipe o gbo oyibo daadaa... Wht u re saying is sincerely fathomable bt with d assistance of my dictionary... Bt to coroborate ur stance in connection with his(buahari) integrity, let him come out publicly nt only to defend himself but to condem them(BH) as well....
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
buchibabe:

Zombie! Which zoo did u escape frm? Animal. Cnt u cporrect constructively? U bloodsuckin ant

Foool, The only blood sucker i know is the Retardeen whose party members aren't not just members of this evil group but he personally regards these devils his brothers and sisters. Buhari dont, and if the security agents have anything contrary to that, whats stopping them from acting? if he is guilty, then let him rot in jail, who cares undecided
Am sure u are a supporter of the retardeen, the real blood sucker.

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ogbiaboy: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

What did u read?
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Kulas: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Confusion Everywhere!!!!,BH has succeeded in throwing people into confusion that you can hardly know who is behind BH, PDP anti GEJ(for violating the rotational agreement) or Buhari.All these still centres on 2015 presidential election.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by zenith7(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nigerians are so gullible. When the news came out that Boko Haram mentioned Buhari as one of their negotiators, people were crucifying him now another is out denying the claim, same people are confused or convinced with the news. SMH for you people. I still believe that he has a hand in this boko haram nonsense. #myopinion#.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by AMvanquish: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
alaoeri:
So on point, few among those that really understand what happening in Nigeria. What's pains me most is Nigerians just comment about a issue without reasoning what's the outcome of those senators arrested linked with BH & the worst scenario is that they are all PDP bt ppl won't flash back rather blame Buhari. Am 100 % sure that the FG really know what's going on only time 'll tell.

On point! people saying buhari na BH Sponsor,i dey laff. what of the Pdp senators and the former governor being fingered
mentioned. Azazi also mentioned they are in goverment. Is buhari in government. smh. People would just be giving biased comments. If your a buhari hater just say so and spare us all this unnecessary comments.

3 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
samleey: As for me, this is politics. Boko Haram's are sponsored by the PDP without the President knowledge

Then he is incompetent. He is the leader of the killer party. How can u say he doesnt know whats going on?

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by dapachez: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
buchibabe: Abegiii. Buhari knows one or two tins abt dis boko pple. He promised to make nigeria ungovernable if he lost d election,and since he did,his pple hv lived up to dia promise. Afterall boko haram wasn't dia bfor.
I guess you were in pluto when boko haram started and whed during Yaradua's regiem when their leaders were killed. Do get your facts right before posting on public forums please. Buhari has condemed their attacks on several occasions google is your friend. That aside I don't know why all these retired top generals can't subdue or look for ways to curb or totally eliminate this boko scrouge just the way yaradua used jonathan as vice president to tame the millitants in the niger delta. Guess its a monster that they can't control anymore. So go nack to your post after you visit google and edit. Do have a lovely weekend

4 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by General2: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nigeria a country with highest commentators in the world together with highest illitrates, whenever there's something in the media that involved Hausa's, Igbos, Yoruba that where you heard bunches of idiots showering abused at each other without respect, but if it's MAN UNITED vs CHELSEA (despite the racial abuse by the oyigbo's) we are one. Ordinary Nigerian knows nothing but ethnic/religious intolerance. NIGERIA WILL NEVER PROGRESS in such a manner. Don't you have something better to say. Always, Buhari vs Southerners, Chinua Achebe vs Yoruba's, Ibgo vs 2015 presidency and much more. We really need attitudinal changes to progress. Nigerian's think twice!!!

7 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ogbiaboy: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Please dont take him too serious! He doesnt understand half of what he writes.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
ballabriggs: Nigerians are not so bright.

If you believe Boko Haram really made that call then you also believe the silly tale of Kabiru Sokoto escaped and was re-arrested.

Look at the history of violence and tell me one that the politicians in power were not involved in. Jonathan knows what is going on. The same way the PDP Governors sponsored criminality and violence in the Niger-delta then is the same thing happening today.

Some say it was freedom fighting, I laugh. I know the genesis of Ateke Tom, Odili and Asari Dokubo. It was state sponsored criminality. The same thing happened when the same people sponsored violence in Onitsha in order to destabilize Peter Obi. The same thing played out in Oyo and Ekiti.

Was Henry Okah saying trash? Was Azazi speaking crap even though he was benefiting from the violence?

When they want it to stop, they will. Till then you all can keep f00ling yourselves.
jonathan himself kows boko haram and its sponsors. This whole mata is simply POLITICS. They keep making up stories 4 nigerians to believe. Pls fellow nigerians dnt let sentiments cloud ur judgement.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Omen100(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
mr_prince: can Buhari come out clean in public to swear before Amadioha that he has no connection with blood sucking bokoharam? This men were the same people that promised to make Jonathan's government ungovernable! I wonder why the likes of Keita, Buhari, Atiku and Ciroma has not been investigated and possibly prosecute them for making such utterance! And really, they succeeded in distabilizing his government. Its a shame we have a COWARD as a sitting president who lacks the political will to step on toes.

Yes, u are not far from the truth. We have a coward as a president & fools as his subjects & your foolishness to raised to power 100. Where is the rationality in thought, that Buhari should come out & swear by using amdioha. Like what Pastor Bakare has said " it take's a fool to be rule by idiot's". The whole knows that Boko haram was nurtured & raised to maturity by the killer nest called pdp. So bro, apply logic to your thinking perception.

2 Likes

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by SlyIg(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Now i see... CPC was fighting PDP through boko haram. But how many PDP members were bombed! Politics is hell itself.
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Onasa22: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls CPC should stay out of this matter. Let Buhari as an individual defend himself because Gboko Haram spokesman never mentioned CPC
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Joavid: jonathan himself kows boko haram and its sponsors. This whole mata is simply POLITICS. They keep making up stories 4 nigerians to believe. Pls fellow nigerians dnt let sentiments cloud ur judgement.

Not just jonathan, I do too. Boko haram are block head like you
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

Please dont take him too serious! He doesnt understand half of what he writes.

Dumbs attracts their kind. Not surprising. grin grin
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Demdem:

Fool.

Give a new word. I hate recycling!! grin
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Joavid: jonathan himself kows boko haram and its sponsors. This whole mata is simply POLITICS. They keep making up stories 4 nigerians to believe. Pls fellow nigerians dnt let sentiments cloud ur judgement.

Exactly. The Retardeen publicly told us all that he has with him the list of Evil Boko sponsors. Why are we not asking what he has done so far with this list with him?

1 Like

Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Demdem(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
oxford:

Give a new word. I hate recycling!! grin

And whats my business with what u hate? U are exactly what i call u, no more, no less. It summaries ur entire being. Why give another
Re: CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name by Decapo: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Who ¶§ this f00l deceiving? We Nigerians??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Fashola Lists Jonathan's Sins Against Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.