Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,930 members, 7,973,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested (648 Views)

Another Osokogu Cynthia Case...girl Found Dead In Prime Suites, Lagos / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested by theplanmaker: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2012
A three-year old girl identified as Imiefan Omokaro
was on Thursday afternoon found dead in the toilet
of her school, known as Kingdom Heritage Model
School along Sapele road in Benin City.
She was said to have fallen into a bucket half filled
with water.
A source said a teacher who found the little girl at
the toilet raised alarm and the girl was taken to the
Winners Chapel Church, owners of the school,
where pastors engaged in marathon prayers to
revive the girl.
It was learnt that when the mother of the child
came to the school to pick her daughter, the
teacher said they were looking for the child.
The source said it was after two hours that the child
was taken to a hospital where a nurse on duty
confirmed her dead.
Father of the girl who gave his name as Omokaro
Jolly said he dropped his daughter at school hale
and healthy and was surprised that the school
authorities could not tell him what happened to his
daughter.
He said his wife called him at about 3:45 to inform
him that their daughter was missing and when he
got to the school, he was asked to go to the
hospital where he saw his child stone dead.
.According to him, “When I dropped my daughter in
school, she said I should come and pick her up so
that I can buy her chocolate but I can’t see my
daughter now.”
The matter was reported at the Etete Police Station
and it was learnt that the class teacher and two
nannies have been arrested.
”I can’t brought a baby to school and they expect
me to collect a lifeless baby. It is their
responsibility to tell me what happened to my
baby”.
The wife, Mrs. Osarogue who was in tears said, “I
went to the school and asked where is my love.
Nobody answered me. I asked the aunty, she told
that my daughter went to the toilet.”
The matter was reported at the Etete Police Station
and it was learnt that the class teacher and two
nannies have been arrested.
Re: 3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested by Odunnu: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2012
Hard luck!
How can a parent survive this kind of loss?
May God grant the parents strenght.
Re: 3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested by SlyIg(f): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2012
Its a Pity! I'm really wondering what really happened to that poor little girl. *Sobs*
Re: 3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested by agohavivi(f): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2012
What nonsense! Why was the child not rushed to the hospital immidiately she was found rather she was taken for prayers. Such schools should be closed down. I can imagine what its like to go to pick a child only to be told the child is dead.
Re: 3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2012
Another Winners scandal?
Re: 3yr Old Girl Found Dead In A Toilet..teacher And Nanny Arrested by Maxymilliano(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2012
This is just negligence on the part of the teacher and nanny, how can a 3 year old kid be allowed to visit the loo unaided?

The rule seems to have become the exception and that's why it was seen as norm for a kid to wander off to toilet without any provision for guardian.

The Principal and other pastors that were busy praying while the kid life was slowly ebbing away should also be arrested and charged for culpable homicide.

(1) (Reply)

“why I Left My Job Atthe Bank To Becomedangote’s Truckdriver” – PHD Holder / Seems NL Posters Are Using Members Opinion, To Sample Survey. / Facebook Request From Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.