Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya (1088 Views)

Timaya Looks Dapper In Church Outfit / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by vikiviko(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
Timaya was last week seen chasing a girl who came with her boy friend at the banquet reception for the vp's dad in yenagoa.
The girl i was told didn't know who he was, if not for a journalist guy from one TV3 in LAGOS WHO was the go between.
The girl later called the journalist guy asking if truly thats was timaya .but she made a confession to say that she will rather have a fling wit the journalist than flirting Nigerian musicians
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by darmys(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
aproko grin
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by WarfyBoy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
Lia!!!!!!

i enjoy d story sha

kip it up, Wale Adenuga fit cal u to kom write any episode fo supa story
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by tosinadeda: 5:01am On Jan 31, 2008
lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees grin
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
this 1 na true story last yr december 16 me n my boys where drinking beer when TIMAYA moto 1 camry like that spoil for road the bobo n mechanic been dey drag price 2 repair am,finally the mech collect half the money.
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2008
youmour:

this 1 na true story last yr december 16 me n my boys where drinking beer when TIMAYA moto 1 camry like that spoil for road the bobo n mechanic been dey drag price 2 repair am,finally the mech collect half the money.
youmour:

Its all rue, infact i just came back from Lunch, Timaya as there begging me to buy him lunch.
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by smile4kenn(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
I dey feel una, i also see timaya for STV galleria where he dey price cloths wey get price tag on them.
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by uche1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
Una wan kill the guy?
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by Modups1(f): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
una no serious oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gal Chooses Journalist To Timaya by zigbo(f): 1:07am On Feb 13, 2008
hisses hard

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do(for Girls Only) / Larry King Seeks 8th Divorce (divorces 7th Wife) / Tupac Shakur-makaveli D Don Kiluminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.