Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,733 members, 7,972,665 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Need You To Translate This To English - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need You To Translate This To English (2505 Views)

Translate This Yoruba Proverb To English / Please Translate From Yoruba To English Thank You Very Much (ese Pupo) / Can you translate this Colours In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need You To Translate This To English by spyroxy1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hello guys,

I have this Igbo guy in my office who just got bereaved not quite long. He has always shown interest in Yoruba language and I and other colleagues try to teach him and most times interpret whatever we say to him into english language for him to understand.... Today I just greeted him 'eku oro eeyan oo' immediately he said what's the meaning - i just got stalked immediately.. I tried to call other colleagues to help me.. Hell no! Nobody was able to do it..
Please help me guys

EKU ORO EEYAN

(1) (Reply)

History Of The Famous Olumo Rock / Nostalgia Pix / Which Tribe Do You Love Most In Nigeria And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.