Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:36 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Oyo - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (42188 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by recruit15: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Well done to corps members
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
recruit15: Well done to corps members
desist from posting recruitment info here, there is a section for that,check d frontpage
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2013
adegood: @Cmanforall
Thank u for d response.Plz do u av an idea of how many it takes for the redeployment .cos u said a month to POP

It all depends on ur link.U̶̲̥̅̊ can stil get d redeploymt within 2months. Jst make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ r using a right source and a strong link.
All d Best
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by adegood: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2013
Cmanforall:

It all depends on ur link.U̶̲̥̅̊ can stil get d redeploymt within 2months. Jst make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ r using a right source and a strong link.
All d Best

Thanks bro..it will work in jesus name
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by adegood: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Cmanforall:

All d Best

Bro where will check for the list if my name is out for d redeployment ..am in oyo east, oyo state.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by zaxswag: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2013
You guys are all welcome to Oyo State I pray your stay goes well. What would be your achievements after one full year of service? Would you just eat up your allawee or use just a minute part to better your life and increase your relevance and chances in the labour market? My name is Zachs Itodo ex corper oyo state with lagelu lg.now business dev officer oyo state for project afrinity.project afrinty is d company responsible for delivering project mgt prince 2 uk certification,proffesional c.v templates, cover letters and job updates to corpers in lagos,oyo and ogun state.even those outside theses locations prince 2 is a 72 hour module study,so we run it for just a weekend. You can google up prince 2 project management to see.We have our new timetable for various times we would be training in this year.I would be coming to some of your l.gs to inform you,but u can also respond to me here for more info.pls visit www.projectafrinity.net to see our website.u can also call me on 08065512809 or bb pin 323009d8 remember add value to your education to be more relevant than others.thanks.happy Nysc
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by BossLadyDiana(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Johnnybravo222: If u r posted to oyo. Hmmmm u r in da best state I must confess!!! Isenyi is da best camp. Look out for small angel! He is a soldier. Nice guy! Ur bigler john wahala is a nice man too. Try n mek him a frnd. Wen u get to mami, ask of aunty dupe! Nice woman wit som nice food. For d igbo guyz, ask of mama obinn, she's got som nice igbo food. Never u miss d fayrous stand. Just try n work ur way to ibadan town n hola me. I'm in ibadan south east. Peace to u all.
;
so u r unda mrs eze abi same here wats ur ppa nd batch
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by chuckfinley: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Jus being posted τ̲̅ȍ oyo ....... 2013 batch A ..... What's d camp like and how much does d state govt pay corpers
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Cmanforall: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
chuckfinley: Jus being posted τ̲̅ȍ oyo ....... 2013 batch A ..... What's d camp like and how much does d state govt pay corpers

State govt pays accordin to ur profession. Frm 4k to 50smthng k. But d most important thing is to b n a lively community.
Dnt over hussle 4Ibadan, thr other nice places whr odas dnt knw abt. Like Eruwa, Iseyin, then in Tede, d giv U̶̲̥̅̊ accomodn and d enjoy light plus kerosene allowance of 2500 monthly frm d LGovt. If U̶̲̥̅̊ reach camp, I wil b kpin U̶̲̥̅̊ informed if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv confusions. Welcome to Oyo! fo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sylvo: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cmanforall:

State govt pays accordin to ur profession. Frm 4k to 50smthng k. But d most important thing is to b n a lively community.
Dnt over hussle 4Ibadan, thr other nice places whr odas dnt knw abt. Like Eruwa, Iseyin, then in Tede, d giv U̶̲̥̅̊ accomodn and d enjoy light plus kerosene allowance of 2500 monthly frm d LGovt. If U̶̲̥̅̊ reach camp, I wil b kpin U̶̲̥̅̊ informed if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv confusions. Welcome to Oyo! fo

I have just been posted to oyo state 2013 Batch A and I ve been following this thread and I noticed dt most people dat served in rural areas kindda enjoyed dia stay even wif the little money they had than those in IBadan.....ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ pls we need comments to knw where to prefer for our ppa....and ‎​Ђọ̥ω would u advice us 2 go about the deployment to our ppa....and hw do I go from ikorodu straight to Isehin camp.......thanks a lot and congrts to all Team Oyo and Team Isehin

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by opeano(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2013
so cool , am an AAUite, posted to OYO. Fellow otondos may add me on whatsapp or 2go to share tots and filins. Anyone knows a Church Of Christ @iseyin? And pls, past or servin corpers, wat r d best localities to serve in oyo, i heard d state capital is nt dat good, tru?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by ecolime(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2013
sylvo:

I have just been posted to oyo state 2013 Batch A and I ve been following this thread and I noticed dt most people dat served in rural areas kindda enjoyed dia stay even wif the little money they had than those in IBadan.....ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ pls we need comments to knw where to prefer for our ppa....and ‎​Ђọ̥ω would u advice us 2 go about the deployment to our ppa....and hw do I go from ikorodu straight to Isehin camp.......thanks a lot and congrts to all Team Oyo and Team Isehin
Take a bus going to Abeokuta. After alighting at Abeokuta, take another bus going to Iseyin.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by chuckfinley: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Nau I'm kinda confused ..... ȋ̝̊̅ av sm1 dats gonna help ♏є̲̣̣̣̥ work ma ppa τ̲̅ȍ ibadan .... Nau wit all dis comments ȋ̝̊̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear Oo°˚˚˚° ..... Iz ibadan really dat bad Fø̲̣̣я̅ corpers
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by juli4dad(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2013
I am batch C presently serving in OYO state, Atisbo LGA. The best way to get to get to Iseyin Camp is to board straight bus frm Iyana Ipaja.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by juli4dad(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2013
sylvo:

I also reside at ikorodu, the best way to get down to oyo camp is to get to ketu garage, board iyana ipaja and frm iyana ipaja, u wil see cab going to iseyin straight.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2013
Waddup ppl.. I've jst been posted 2 Oyo.. Dnt knw wot 2 expect.. Should I be api or nt?? Is d camp fun??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by collyno200(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2013
Phyphian: Waddup ppl.. I've jst been posted 2 Oyo.. Dnt knw wot 2 expect.. Should I be api or nt?? Is d camp fun??
hi phyphiian wats up lets hook up, ow do we keep in touch
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Chidante(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Still on the matter. Lasgidi dudes and mamaz Letz hang out 08161657604 | 28137942
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by kumbalo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
You will definitely enjoy life in Oyo state. Esp. If posted in places like Saki, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Iseyin(24 hrs electricity), Okeho, Ibarapa North and South. *enjoy ya stay*
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by zenzen: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sup house,ave just been posted to oyo,here z ma digit 08027297374
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Jilo83(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wadosky: I served in oyo ,igboho to be precise,such a nice n quiet place ,muslims n christians living together .places like saki,oyo,ogbomosho, all make sense so don't even panic and enjoy ur stay at isenyin camp
ur head dey there, dats my town. I'm ex-copa 09/10 batchA (sokoto state) presently in igboho. Call 07065745610 4 more info.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by outseba(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
chuckfinley: Nau I'm kinda confused ..... ȋ̝̊̅ av sm1 dats gonna help ♏є̲̣̣̣̥ work ma ppa τ̲̅ȍ ibadan .... Nau wit all dis comments ȋ̝̊̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear Oo°˚˚˚° ..... Iz ibadan really dat bad Fø̲̣̣я̅ corpers
mr Chuck,I'm a batch B corp member,a med.Doctor serving @ Iseyin gen hosp.pls abandon dt Ibadan idea,its nt healthy,stay in the rural settings,e.g Iseyin,eruwa,ogbomosho,ibarapa self..at least u cn testify to dis frm wat u hv read in oda threads...hopefully we may meet during ur camp,welcme to Oyo state
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
collyno200:
hi phyphiian wats up lets hook up, ow do we keep in touch
Call me 08069530316
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by MznAirA(f): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Phyphian: Waddup ppl.. I've jst been posted 2 Oyo.. Dnt knw wot 2 expect.. Should I be api or nt?? Is d camp fun??

Am Mz naira batch C currently serving in orire lg ogbomosho nd am enjoying my service year so far ! The camp is fun but not conducive at all... Just dnt pack too many things cuz u might end up putting ur box on ur bed nd dats is nt gud at all if u r carrying extra loads.... Nyways b happy cuz u will ve a chance to mix with several people. Above all b gud nd take enuf money with you. Good luck
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by boolet: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
BossLadyDiana: ;
so u r unda mrs eze abi same here wats ur ppa nd batch
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by greggng: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Am just through with my service. i served in OGO OLUWA LGA very close to OYO and ogbomoso. If you leave close to IYANU IPAJA, Just go there and ask drivers under the bridge there. you will see cars going to iseyin direct. i paid N1200 then .If you are posted to Ogbomoso , please my advice is that you dont travel all the time. travel when neccessary. if possible avoid oyo /ogbomoso road. the trailers there are horrible and accidents are normal.There is another route from ogbomoso to iwo road direct. throughout my stay there , i followed that route cos is safe. Accommodation in ogo oluwa is 6k but if your teaching your school will bear responsibility for that. i still wanna go back there cos life is more peaceful there and the food is cheap. i enjoyed bush meat and pammie so much.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Larrybillz(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2013
Wadup haus...mehn ds guys just gave me Oyo oo...neva bin to west b4 peepz..#frm Anambra...criously lookin forward to meetin sm of d nicest pple i wish to b inspired by esp gals(helps a lot in confidence buildin u knw)...*just prayin Oyo z worth it criously cuz i had ma chance to sort tins out b4 i choz to serve ma fatherland lolz...N bout Ibadan not d best place(aside North) lik sm1 said, Hw tru z ds pls
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Larrybillz(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2013
Cmanforall:

Dnt over hussle 4Ibadan, thr other nice places whr odas dnt knw abt. Like Eruwa, Iseyin, then in Tede, d giv U̶̲̥̅̊ accomodn and d enjoy light plus kerosene allowance of 2500 monthly frm d LGovt. If U̶̲̥̅̊ reach camp, I wil b kpin U̶̲̥̅̊ informed if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv
confusions. Welcome to Oyo! fo
231F2F04...ma pin bro
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Larrybillz(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2013
Teameast here pls...let's share tots bout ds Oyo tin pls...ping if u kia 231F2F04
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Larrybillz(m): 12:57am On Mar 03, 2013
chuckfinley: Jus being posted τ̲̅ȍ oyo ....... 2013 batch A ..... What's d camp like and how much does d state govt pay corpers
..Lolz!! Funi hw corp members just kia bout hw much z bin paid...Just pray u get d opportuinities 4d state mahn...hw much b ds alawee sef ..i tire o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Larrybillz(m): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Cmanforall:

231F2F04 ping bro..wud love to knw much bout ds Oyo cuz i just dnt wana fk up wif ma ppa pls...God bles batch A membres esp teamOyo lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) / NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.