Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,776 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (111018 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 4:23am On Oct 31, 2010
Ronny did it again!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
Benzema came in and changed the game. Brilliant!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:06am On Nov 02, 2010
StarBoard:

@usbcable,
Please tell us when the Classico is going to happen
November 28th @ Camp Nou
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2010
khanye:

Improvement indeed grin
when business moves from a deficit position of -4 to a no profit no loss position, accountants term it as an improvement.
be truthful even if you hate the truth.okeiy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:17am On Nov 02, 2010
medjai:

underestimate Hercules at your own peril. Those guys mean business
the only person that underated Hercules was pep guardiola, when he fielded an under strenght cule side to face them.
Sevilla had been shitty this season.
Fortunately, we were 5th in line after a loss and a draw to villareal.
So jose knew what he was facing already and he came prepared and so was the team even underpar Benzema came prepared.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
tonight whoever scores first amongst Real Madrids players makes the record of scoring our 700th european competition goal.
I would love it be CR7.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
Come sunday our local derby against atletico madrid.
possibly forlan would be missing and aguero.
on paper we should be winning this and since its mourinho's first local derby he will try ensuring we secure 3 max pts.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2010
I am looking forward to it and with the performance in san siro i think we will nick this one. This teams can be shiit sometimes but when they meet Madrid they turn to something else.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2010
Pharoh:

This teams can be shiit sometimes but when they meet Madrid they turn to something else.
especially sevilla and valencia.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
Tonight is the night,
we extend our unbeaten run against atletico.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
I am also looking forward to that and we will extend it to a 12 year unbeaten home record against them.

They have lots of injuries and unfit players now and hope our motivation will be very high to win this match.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
One goal up already and on our way to make it 12 years in a row unbeaten by our rival.  cool

The team is finally coming together and i want to see more improvement in marking/defending before classico.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
2 kongba! grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2010
Pharoh:

One goal up already and on our way to make it 12 years in a row unbeaten by our rival.  cool
its now 11 and a half.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 3:43am On Nov 10, 2010
Today,
real murcia go hear wen.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2010
Madrid are on the brink of elimination from the King's Cup, hehehe. . . I pray Murcia wins.
Alcocorn did it last year, Murcia, you can do it. Go Murcia
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Murcia

80'
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2010
Benzema!

Real Madrid 4 - 1 Murcia
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
Alonso

Real Madrid 5 - 1 Murcia
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2010
5-1 Time to look forward to the weekend cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:21am On Nov 11, 2010
medjai:

Madrid are on the brink of elimination from the King's Cup, hehehe. . . I pray Murcia wins.
Alcocorn did it last year, Murcia, you can do it. Go Murcia
dream on dreamer not until you wake to the reality of barca's elimination.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
Another three points in the kitty on sunday.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
I wonder where Segun pc and Galactico vanished to.

Oh prolly after they went trophyless last season who knows

Anyways here comes unscable Pharoh, they always come in 2 every season.

Wonder what username wud show up next season. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2010
Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho has been handed a two-match ban for his dismissal during the Copa win over Murcia.

Mourinho will return to the dug-out for Madrid's clash with bitter rivals Barcelona at the Nou Camp on Monday, November 29.

Mourinho took the news in his stride, saying: "There is no problem. It is better that it is me who is sanctioned than an important player.

"Football is full of situations in which control gets lost. The game against Murcia was very easy to referee but I do not want to apologise. I have to accept my errors. When I see Paradas Romero again I will apologise to him."

Hmm muorinho take it easy ooo . . . . grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2010
^^^There is only one JM and he cannot change.

La Liga go hear am. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2010
eyoniggar:

I wonder where Segun pc and Galactico vanished to.

Oh prolly after they went trophyless last season who knows

Anyways here comes unscable Pharoh, they always come in 2 every season.

Wonder what username wud show up next season. cheesy cheesy grin grin

not to worry we'll be seeing each other as long as Nokia phones exists.

Someday segz and galactico will return.

Hala Madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2010
Our match is on, time to reclaim the top spot again.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
forza barca

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:32am On Nov 16, 2010
Scantee abi na panti(waste)

must you paste this everywhere.
when I first saw it, I felt it was really hilarious and funny.
but pasting it everywhere makes it an eyesore nah.
ma da panti e sibiyi jare.
mmmmmsheew.

n.b
una go stil chop am sha.lol.
grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
Next point of call
Athletico Bilbao
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2010
Benzy scored for France. . .good goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.