Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,093 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (111167 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
The result was okay but there were possibilities of walking out of France with a draw. In other news.

[size=14pt]La Liga out performs Premier League in merchandising stakes[/size]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2011
La coruna vs Real Madrid
we win we get back to 2 points difference
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2011
We really have to win every matches as we progress on and wait for barca to drop some points before el classico.

[size=14pt]Mourinho: Benzema now ready to be Real Madrid starter[/size]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2011
For una mind. downfall be una name.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2011
usbcable:

La coruna vs Real Madrid
we win we get back to 2 points difference

er, not if Barca lose. . . .they play before y'all!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2011
Pharoh:

We really have to win every matches as we progress on and wait for barca to drop some points before el classico.

[size=14pt]Mourinho: Benzema now ready to be Real Madrid starter[/size]

Looks like that is the case. No Khedira, no Adebayor, no Di Maria.
A rare Alonso start alongside Lass in midfield. Looks like more of a counter-attacking display.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
7 pts off the pace
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2011
medjai:

7 pts off the pace

Na wa for Mou.
Wonder why he deviated from his normal lineup, or why he even bothered to play Kaka, who looks well off his best.
Still, he tried to remedy things with his 4-1-3-2 at the end, but he was unlucky towards the end not to get the winner by CR7.
The Riazor proves a jinxed ground yet again.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2011
Some ediots dey here wey go dey yarn okpata say dem expect Barca to win Arsenal at Nou Camp, yet they cant ensure they keep the La Liga race tight . . .bloody voyeurs grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 4:26am On Feb 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2011
hannie:

Some ediots dey here wey go dey yarn okpata say dem expect Barca to win Arsenal at Nou Camp, yet they cant ensure they keep the La Liga race tight . . .bloody voyeurs grin
whats the correlation between both matches?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2011
Enyin temi!! Bawoni Market?? Dow Jones ni abi Ipodo market?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
Market is good my guy.
Only some else's market was more profitable over the weekend.
we made profit but not 100%. We good, inugo?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
@fbs
congratulations, on yesterdays victory.
Sadly chelsea is not in pole position for the title race.
@pharon, seanT
where u na dey.
we have a match tomorrow.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2011
Ronaldo should just forget about the Pichichi, Messi's bagged it already.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:51am On Mar 03, 2011
medjai:

for your mind angry
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
@usbcable, thanks man. They had to do it. Happy days. grin

Malaga got nada on JM and the boys. No choice but to fall tonight.

Good luck guys.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
I'm expecting alot of drama in tonights game, infact, it's a must watch.
First, Pellegrini returns to the Bernabeu where he led phase 1, part 2 of Fiorentino's Galacticos Project.

Mourinho, as usual, has drawn first blood, sensationally declaring himself a better coach than Pellegrini is. He's also launched an attack on the league body; LFP, saying they scheduled the fixtures to favour Barca. *Mourinho is losing it*
The smart money would be on a Madrid win but I expect Malaga to give a spirited fight in defence of their gaffer. Malaga are already off the foot of the table and would be looking to consolidate on their recent revival by pulling a surprise at the Bernabeu.

Julio Baptista, whose career has failed to blossom since leaving the Bernabeu will also be hoping to put a dent to his former employer's title ambitions.

Lot's of twists to this match, I can't wait grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
Jose Mourinho:

"Malaga are a good team. They have experienced players and a good coach. I'm practically sure they won't be relegated this year. Having won all our home games does not guarantee we'll win again on Thursday
Manuel Pellegrini had a good run in La Liga with Real Madrid last year and I expect the crowd to greet him well. The door to our dressing room is open for him."
, I talked about our schedule before we faced Deportivo, not after. I didn't look for an excuse after a negative result. We received the schedule for Week 28 yesterday and it is easy to analyse: Valencia will play in the Champions League on Wednesday and in La Liga on Saturday; Barcelona will play on Tuesday and Sunday. I shouldn't mention Valencia, but I must use examples in order to explain what people don't seem to want to realise. I apologise to Valencia for using their name. I don't want to talk about other teams any more. It is also unusual to see Malaga played on Monday and have to play again on Thursday against us. This is like feeding chocolate to people in order to trick them."
---http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330045104591/noticia/Noticia/_We_must_be_patient_with_Kaka_.htm

Does the above comment seem like that of somebody that has lost it? angry
www.goal.com would always qoute him out of context to make thier webpage catchy. They make up headlines that are sooo totally of what he ever ever says.
And the fact that we are yet to be eliminated from any competition proves that he had actually done better than MP(which I actually wish was allowed to stay).
This time last season we were out of copa
almost out of ucl
but just as presently was still in contention for the liga.
He's only problem is he never play-acts in front of cameras. whic stands him out of the lot. cool kiss
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mou probably said that after his attack on Pellegrini. He's very unpredictable.

check out this link:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/03/02/2375885/finishing-second-makes-you-the-best-loser-real-madrids-jose
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
medjai:

Mou probably said that after his attack on Pellegrini. He's very unpredictable.

check out this link:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/03/02/2375885/finishing-second-makes-you-the-best-loser-real-madrids-jose

Keep talking Mou grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
Now we know the REAL Mou groupies.  tongue grin You guys are always all over him.

RM 3 - 0 Malaga

End of first half.

Quincy is more or less the only dangerous player for Malaga. How come this boy can't nail down a permanent shirt in a quality team?  From one country to another.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
I see a 4-0, 4-2 or 5-2 win here wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
FBS:

Now we know the REAL Mou groupies. 

Takes one to know one abi grin

@the game,
Malaga is awful. They fully deserve to be where they are - at the bottom of the league. Their ball-watching at the back no get part 2 embarassed
I see maybe a 6-0 here. I feel for Pellegrini, he's a solid coach and doesn't deserve this kind of slaughter.

Adebayor and Gago on for Alonso and Di Maria. Abi Mou wan score 20 goals for this match? cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
Well, 6-0 like I said, and no signs of letting up. Maybe one or two more for Madrid, maybe a hat-trick for CR7?

Ah, I spoke too soon. Now 7-0, and CR7 got his hat-trick.
I feel for Pellegrini. Now he'll never be respected in Spanish football.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
CRON had to get his hatrick shocked

interesting how many cules tot a 3 goal gap in favour of Messi could not be closed grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
Well at least you have admitted that you are one of them grouppos.  tongue  grin hehe

7 kongba.  Said it before, Malaga gat nada on JM and the boys.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
hannie:

CRON had to get his hatrick shocked

interesting how many cules tot a 3 goal gap in favour of Messi could not be closed grin
that's how barca fans (or maybe just the nl based) think grin . I pity them.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2011
Fucking perfect game.

Excuse my language!!
wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2011
Words cannot describe how useless Malaga are. . . If this were a Serie A match, I for talk say na 'Calciopoli'. I just can't believe what poor showing I just saw shocked shocked Even Almeria we wey thrash 8-0 weren't this bad.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Well, 6-0 like I said, and no signs of letting up. Maybe one or two more for Madrid, maybe a hat-trick for CR7?

Ah, I spoke too soon. Now 7-0, and CR7 got his hat-trick.
I feel for Pellegrini. Now he'll never be respected in Spanish football.
Well, I still rate him high though. That Malaga side I saw last night, a combination of all the top coaches in Europe will not save them from the drop. Elsewhere, he's done very well. He led Villareal to a 2nd place finish and the Q/finals of the CL. At Madrid, save for the scandalous defeat to Alcocorn in the CDR, he didn't do badly. They narrowly lost to Lyon in the CL and pushed us all the way for the title. We more or less won the league on the last day.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2011
medjai:

usbcable:

for your mind angry
told you didn't i?
pichichi ko, bikini ni.
CR7 onile ire, carry goooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
FBS:

that's how barca fans (or maybe just the nl based) think grin . I pity them.
the ones in my staff bus were saying same thing yesternight so its a general phenomenon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.