Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,058 members, 7,977,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:37 PM

Should He Keep Searching For A Job Or Foray Into Music. Pls Advice Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Should He Keep Searching For A Job Or Foray Into Music. Pls Advice Him (486 Views)

My First Foray Into The Nigerian Music Industry, Can I Make It? / Plssss And Plssss Where Exactly Can I Download Dis Music Pls Help Me Plsss / A Must Read For Music Producer Or Anyone Into Music Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Keep Searching For A Job Or Foray Into Music. Pls Advice Him by man119: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
I graduated in 2006 with a second class upper and completed my youth service in 2007.Knowing that I came frm a poor backgrd,I started preparing for aptitude tests and interviews during youth service,learnin vital softwares within my financial capacity. Frm 2007 till date,I hv written so many tests and have bein invited 4 several interviews,but at the end of the day, the" man know man" issue crops up (don't want 2 name firms) and those of us that are children of nobody get thrown into the gutters we came frm. The issue tearin me apart right now is my mother,s health. After loosing my dad in the Liberian peace keepin mission (He was a soldier @ 342 field artillery brigade, owerri), she went through a lot of trauma and was diagnosed of a heart problem. The little money I make from daily construction site struggles ( instead of staying idle) is nothing close to wht is needed 4 her surgery. Apart frm looking for daily bread, I write stories and songs to take my mind away frm all I'm going through.
Click the link below, scroll down to download to listen to one song I did

http://www.mp3upload.ca/music/view/83737

A friend that has always being there for me suggested that I air the song, that it might be the brake though. Considering my situation,all the yrs gone,the humiliation,insults and above all, my mothers health, should I keep applying 4 jobs or go ahead with music? Pls I need ur advice to be strong. I see every one here as my strenght. Your advice means a lot to me right now. Thanks for ur time.

(1) (Reply)

Nicky Signs Nigerian Rapper / Grow Up / Upcomin Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.