Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... (624 Views)

Do You Need A Second Source Of Income / How To Grow A Second Income: Start Your Own Business! / FG Will Build A Second Niger Bridge - Dr Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... by sienna116(f): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2012
I presently work in the hospitality sector, though
the job isn't what I really wanted to do, I was
My decision to accept the offer because of the need
To leave the house. The issue now is this;

1. I no longer find the job fulfilling
2. It is time consuming as I work everyday(public
Holidays, xmas and new year day inclusive)
3. Often times I find myself subconsciously asking myself
questions like 'what are u doing here?'

I have a good business idea, though on a very small scale
but which I believe has the tendency to grow overtime. I want to leave
My present job in january(I can't wait) and then focus on that business
Pending when I get my desired job(I love advertising).

I would love to hear from entrepreneurs and businessmen out here
On nairaland. Thank you
Re: I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... by Chrisvicmall: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2012
The worst bondage you can find yourself in is working in a field you don't like. It affect not only your health, but emotion,etc. While wait till January? Haven't you heard about "THE POWER OF NOW".

I wish you good luck in your new adventure.
Re: I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... by achyc2002(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2012
One thing about life is been happy where ever u find yourself, if you are not happy then there is problem. In as much as you are not happy again, I will say leave and go to where you'll find happiness
Re: I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... by sienna116(f): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thanks a lot for the advice, @achyc, I am not happy at all. But I just want to make good plans so that wen I leave, I can have something to do. I ve been counting the days and I can't wait. @chris, u took the words right out of my mouth, it does affect me to the extent that once I am at work I just switch off...
Re: I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2012
make sure you have the resources that will carry you on with that business when you enter in it. also make sure its a moving one.
wishing you the best of luck as what ever you believe in which you want to achieve you can achieve it once the focus and hard work is there.
Re: I Need A Second Opinion(s) On This... by sienna116(f): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2012
@okwalfugo...I am touched...you have given me encouragement to move. I really appreciate your response. The business is not capital intensive and I can access my profit on a daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

2kva Fueless & Noiseless Power Gen. (inverter) At A Give- Away Price! / Offer PKS / Free Binaryoption Trading Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.