Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dupsy Abiola - MKO Abiola Lives Again! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dupsy Abiola - MKO Abiola Lives Again! (724 Views)

Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dupsy Abiola - MKO Abiola Lives Again! by M1ATruth: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumkSeC2u3M

A few weeks ago I saw MKO Abiola's daughter get offered investment on Dragons Den. Anyone who knows this show will know that getting investment is very difficult and most entrepreneurs get laughed off the show. Not only was Dupsy polished, many who saw it considered her performance to be amongst the best ever seen in the den. Both MKO Abiola and now his daughter Dupsy Abiola really made us proud. They are too people trying to make the world a better place. I am glad she is doing well and think that we as Nigerians should support her because greatness is sacrifice. Kofi Annan declared the true sacrifice that her father made for democracy of Nigerians in his memoirs as his daughter Dupsy Abiola begins building her business empire. I wish her all the best. MKO lives.

1 Like

Re: Dupsy Abiola - MKO Abiola Lives Again! by advocate666: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2012

(1) (Reply)

. / Online Shopping In Nigeria - Micostar Mall / Nigerian Oil Company Stikes Gold.. Finds Huge Oil Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.