Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,347 members, 7,891,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! (896 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers / Does True Love Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! by amuki: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
I have asked myself this question over and over again yet I have not gotten a satisfactory answer.To the guys 'true love' could amount to casual sex while to the ladies it could be all about money.Well I stand to be corrected practically cos it's just few wks to val and am yet to find my date.Any lady here interested?Thanks
Re: Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! by chuchub: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
Yes it does,

-True love calls me Angel

-True love is 5ft 9in

-True love listens

-True love know when am just stubborn and needs attention

-True love know when am playing hard to get

-True love take me outing and make me laugh

-True love know how to make me scream in escasy

-From true love the list goes on and on
Re: Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! by Busta(f): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
when i talk now, they will say busta don come again lipsrsealed

I'll pass on this one.
Re: Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! by amuki: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2008
Where are our ladies.I don't need much grammar.All I want is no or email addr. or direct me to meet up lounge if you 'be banned doing that here.I could take it there.
Re: Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
depends on your definition of true love.

but . . . . . . YEAH BABY!!!!!
Re: Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only! by angelchyke(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2008
Certainly dear! True love truly exists. How do I know? Well, if you would kindly look up the Bible at the Book of Corinthians 13, you'll know that love is the only virtue that can never pass away (I mean, die). I don't really believe that love dies; instead it is attraction between the partners that dies, moreover love is not a feeling or attraction, but it can create feelings and attractions. Love is a conscious choice of personal will to cherish one's partner no matter the circumstance. The only way love can last (which is what I am sure you seek wink ) is to connect your relationship with the RIGHT source of love: GOD. It is like a triangle between you, your partner and GOD (for GOD is true love). There's alot to tell, yet so little time. Well, love exists,

(www.valentinetipsandbits..com)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Women / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? / All Babes Please Tell your Opinion About Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.