Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) (9369 Views)

D0pe: The Case -jesse Jagz Ft. SDC (too Many Punches; The Beat Got Knock Out!) / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Watch And Download Dagrin's If I Die Video Featuring Styles P, Nasty Jay & SDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by ijebabe: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Directed by Jimi Tones, MI Abaga presents the video for Heart Of The City featuring SDC and Ruby. This track is taken of his last mixtape – The Illegal Music II

I can say this is one of M.I's best rap! Ruby's voice is something else!! Love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7z2tmqIcjE

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by hypenation: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
ijebabe: Directed by Jimi Tones, MI Abaga presents the video for Heart Of The City featuring SDC and Ruby. This track is taken of his last mixtape – The Illegal Music II

I can say this is one of M.I's best rap! Ruby's voice is something else!! Love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7z2tmqIcjE
k
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ignatio(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
For a mixtape song, the video is ok.

At least there's still hope for Naija rap.
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Story of MI's life. He drops a crap album where he sounds like a baby and drops a mixtape 6 months after that makes sense. Funny thing is that Nigerians don't care about his mistapes or anyone's mixtapes(ask mode 9)
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by amblors(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2012
My fav song on the album. Nice to know he cared enuf to make a vid for it.
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ignatio(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Story of MI's life. He drops a crap album where he sounds like a baby and drops a mixtape 6 months after that makes sense. Funny thing is that Nigerians don't care about his mistapes or anyone's mixtapes(ask mode 9)

He had no option but to obey the market. The mixtape is for the few who quite understand rap music.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2012
Ignatio:

He had no option but to obey the market. The mixtape is for the few who quite understand rap music.
What market? MI 2 was a commercial flop
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by hypenation: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Story of MI's life. He drops a crap album where he sounds like a baby and drops a mixtape 6 months after that makes sense. Funny thing is that Nigerians don't care about his mistapes or anyone's mixtapes(ask mode 9)
dude if you knw nothing about rap music in 9ja pls lay low huh?

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
hypenation: dude if you knw nothing about rap music in 9ja pls lay low huh?
See this one oo. How many mixtapes have you bought? Compare it to the number of albums you have bought.
How many copies of Malcolm IX did mode 9 move and how many copies of his album did he move
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by BeraBera(f): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is Heart of The City not the track sang by Ugonna and Lyod of Aluu4? Or am I wrong?
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by hyperbolic(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is Heart of The City not the track sang by Ugonna and Lyod of Aluu4? Or am I wrong?

you are right ...
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Foxybone(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
hyperbolic: Is Heart of The City not the track sang by Ugonna and Lyod of Aluu4? Or am I wrong?

you are right ...

You are both ong please.... The Aluu4 song is "No love in the city"....

Thanks for taking the correction....
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by hypenation: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44: See this one oo. How many mixtapes have you bought? Compare it to the number of albums you have bought.
How many copies of Malcolm IX did mode 9 move and how many copies of his album did he move
we all knw mixtapes ar free therefore Its not about how many copies we bought,its about M.I showing off his lyrical prowness on IM-2 and that clearly shows how far he can go in rap music(d lyricism is superb). So get this right kiddo, Music is not all about money we do it for the love!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
nice song!! love it reminds me of those uniport students especially Ugonna ad Lyodembarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ayorh4you(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44: See this one oo. How many mixtapes have you bought? Compare it to the number of albums you have bought.

c dis aboki o.......uv finally succeded in displaying ur ignorance.
4 ur info, mixtapes r not sold. Next time, dnt discuss in public what u kw notin about. O.L.O.D.O!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ayorh4you(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2012

i dnt expect a f.o.o.! Lyk u 2 notice d lyrical strenght in ILLEGAL MUSIC II (datz if u rli downloaded n listened 2 d mixtape)
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by bolayei: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
its the heart of the city still. Aint no luv in the heart of the city
Foxybone:

You are both ong please.... The Aluu4 song is "No love in the city"....

Thanks for taking the correction....

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by hypenation: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ayorh4you:

i dnt expect a f.o.o.! Lyk u 2 notice d lyrical strenght in ILLEGAL MUSIC II (datz if u rli downloaded n listened 2 d mixtape)
leave him jare! even if he listen to it ,that dude knws nuttin about music
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by hypenation: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
And dis comment clearly shows that you don't knw the difference between album and mixtape...
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by bolakale30(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
I love the video, infact the mixtape was really nice... Thumbs up to MR Jude
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by 50calibre(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
This is what REAL music is! I'm glad there are still people who make good music in Nigeria and not noise

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by ddippset(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
no track from MI like 'safe'. the best flow ever from MI.
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
See fööls displaying their ignorance. Did I asked if you bought MI's mixtapes?
Or are y'all too blind to see Malcolm IX by mode 9 there?
Or will anyone of you idiots say you downloaded Malcolm IX?
I can't believe so many people have reading issues on one single thread. What a herd of idîots
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
hypenation: And dis comment clearly shows that you don't knw the difference between album and mixtape...
and who told this Idîot that?
Tell me what is the difference between a mixtape and an album since you know it?
Idîots claiming they know shît when the don't
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ikamenze(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2012

See dats how u people go online n talk RUBBISH.....lemme educate u since u obviously don't know a damn thing about Naija music.

First of all MI2 (his second album) dat he "sounds like a baby'' won d best Rap album last year in d Headies (say wot u want but dats our equivalent to d grammies) .....He actually won 3 awards dat day.

MI2 was released d same week Nicki's Pink Friday n Kanye's Dark Twisted Fantasy albums were released and NONE,I repeat NONE of dem trended worldwide on twitter except MI2...

Dude sold One million of dat "baby album'' in d East alone n if u add pirated copies,he probably sold ova 5million copies Nationwide.

Dat same Baby album happens to be the best selling album in notjustok (our equivalent of itunes) till date...d only person dat came close is Wizkid's Superstarr album (2nd place)..

As for mixtapes...

illegal Music 2 happens to be d most downloaded mixtape of d year.....ask anybody.

D day he released his mixtape was same day he launched his website....d plan was dat he would release d mixtape online exclusively in his website miabaga.com but just 2 hrs afta d mixtape was released,d site CRASHED.....dats how much traffic it got..The mixtape was lata distributed via various platforms online..

It is b best mixtape I've ever downloaded in my entire life.....yh dats right,my entire life.

So b4 u start typing poo....do a little research okay slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ayorh4you:

c dis aboki o.......uv finally succeded in displaying ur ignorance.
4 ur info, mixtapes r not sold. Next time, dnt discuss in public what u kw notin about. O.L.O.D.O!
mixtapes are not sold? See this föol who is claiming to know music oo.
Malcolm IX by mode 9 is an album right.
"The Definition" by Dj Jimmy Jatt is an album?
"African American" by Sauce Kid is an album?

Were they not sold in the market. Oh I get it, you did not but those ones and you come here to talk about music when you have not idea of what I am talking about ode
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ikamenze:

See dats how u people go online n talk RUBBISH.....lemme educate u since u obviously don't know a damn thing about Naija music.

First of all MI2 (his second album) dat he "sounds like a baby'' won d best Rap album last year in d Headies (say wot u want but dats our equivalent to d grammies) .....He actually won 3 awards dat day.

MI2 was released d same week Nicki's Pink Friday n Kanye's Dark Twisted Fantasy albums were released and NONE,I repeat NONE of dem trended worldwide on twitter except MI2...

Dude sold One million of dat "baby album'' in d East alone n if u add pirated copies,he probably sold ova 5million copies Nationwide.

Dat same Baby album happens to be the best selling album in notjustok (our equivalent of itunes) till date...d only person dat came close is Wizkid's Superstarr album (2nd place)..

As for mixtapes...

illegal Music 2 happens to be d most downloaded mixtape of d year.....ask anybody.

D day he released his mixtape was same day he launched his website....d plan was dat he would release d mixtape online exclusively in his website miabaga.com but just 2 hrs afta d mixtape was released,d site CRASHED.....dats how much traffic it got..The mixtape was lata distributed via various platforms online..

It is b best mixtape I've ever downloaded in my entire life.....yh dats right,my entire life.

So b4 u start typing poo....do a little research okay slowpoke.
he sold a million copies so? "Thy album cometh" by ruggedman still remains the highest selling rap album in Nigeria today and a lot of people still call it poo. How many albums did Ruggedman win with that?

Your problem is that you start listening to music last week and you jump to the first music you hear and call it the best. FYI "safe" still remains MI's best track and the "somebody wants to die" so STFU
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ikamenze(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
he sold a million copies so? "Thy album cometh" by ruggedman still remains the highest selling rap album in Nigeria today and a lot of people still call it poo. How many albums did Ruggedman win with that?

Your problem is that you start listening to music last week and you jump to the first music you hear and call it the best. FYI "safe" still remains MI's best track and the "somebody wants to die" so STFU

U STFU.....
Ur problem is dat u don't know how to listen to music...
How can u compare Safe n Sombody wants to die with tracks like....
EPIC
LOVING ME
PAIN
PEN
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
LONELY
NICOTINE
IMPERFECT ME....etc.

Mature minds like us don't just listen to d flow,d MESSAGE matas a lot slowpoke...
Lmao @just started listening to music last week......#Mumu.
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ikamenze:

U STFU.....
Ur problem is dat u don't know how to listen to music...
How can u compare Safe n Sombody wants to die with tracks like....
EPIC
LOVING ME
PAIN
PEN
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
LONELY
NICOTINE
IMPERFECT ME....etc.

Mature minds like us don't just listen to d flow,d MESSAGE matas a lot slowpoke...
Lmao @just started listening to music last week......#Mumu.
You obviously have your head up your ärse. You gonna compare safe with those tracks?
That's your shît but to me "safe" is his best.
Maybe you also wanna kin the rest of the idîots here who can't read and comprehend
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by ijebabe: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
What the hell! All the insults over mixtapes?
That's the only to communicate ur points abi?
Nonsense angry
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
The beginning = wack when dude was forcing his arss to sound like 50cent. . . But the girl's voice is amazing
Re: MI Abaga – Heart Of The City Ft SDC, Ruby (Video) by Ikamenze(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
You obviously have your head up your ärse. You gonna compare safe with those tracks?
That's your shît but to me "safe" is his best.
Maybe you also wanna kin the rest of the idîots here who can't read and comprehend

Wen a person condescend to d level of insults,it shows dat dat person has already conceded defeat....
I won dis one slowpoke.....go listen to some real music okay....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Wizkid Ft. Drake -come Close / … Baby One More Time (from Kung Fu Panda 4) Mp3 Download & Video / Play/download: Sean Paul - Other Side Of Love (((smash Hit)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.