Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle - Autos (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle (130896 Views)

Valvoline Dexron VI Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids- Book Now! / Honda Accord Eod Parts (air Bags And Transmission Fluids (atf). / SOLD Original Honda Dw-1 Atf Automatic Transmission Fluids SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by IghKes: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
sooperrescue:
There is nothing extraordinary about maintenance. Ensure first of all that there is no sludge in your engine, check the transmission fluid if it is an auto gear andif it has burnt smell or the colour is black, then change the oil. Be careful not to use any type of ATF. Honda uses ATFZ1 and unless otherwise stated like using Dexron 111, any other oil is not good for your car. Change the air filter regularly and dont let the local mecs tropicalise your vehicle by removing the thermostat.If you have sludge, use engine flush before you drain the old oil. Check your tyres if they are good for Nigerian Roads. Most vehicles are equipped with winter tyres and they are very dangerous for our roads. Look for the speed rating and the temperature A on the tyre. A typical Nigerian Spec tyre is stated as follows: 195/55/15/84H. H is the speed rating of 210km ph. If you are in Lagos or Abuja, you can come to our quick service outlets. You are also lucky that the car runs on unleaded Regular fuel. Happy Motoring.
Rescue and Recovery Nigeria Limited

What is the cheapest transmission fluid for infinity g35x gear box
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
IghKes:
Please wat is the cheapest transmission fluid for infinity g35x gear box
Total mvlv is good for your car. I will soon be testing other brands so that I will be recommending others as Total mvlv is not everywhere yet and to cancel any insinuating thoughts that I have been compromised by Total. I have never seen their money neither audio money. In fact I was the one paying them when I was using their lube bays and one of the major reasons they stopped me from using the bays was that I was using competitors oil. They were selling dexron 11d in 2011 and they were expecting me to use it for the cars that requires type tiv, ws and atfzi. So I started using Syngard which was a dexron 6 irrespective of their complaints. The only car that I used the fluid for was Toyota previa. So right now, they have seen the light and are now importing dexron 6 and we have to support them so that others will do the same and save us from the stress of buying gear boxes unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Kingsdave(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Please what's the recommended gear oil for Toyota Camry 2009 xle V6 .... How many litres will I use and how much is the cost
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Kingsdave:
Please what's the recommended gear oil for Toyota Camry 2009 xle V6 .... How many litres will I use and how much is the cost
Total mvlv dexron 6, normally, if you want to flush it, 8 litres will do. A litre goes for 3500
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Kingsdave(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
sooperrescue:

Total mvlv dexron 6, normally, if you want to flush it, 8 litres will do. A litre goes for 3500

Is the dexron better than the Toyota WS
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kingsdave:

Is the dexron better than the Toyota WS
They do the same thing. If you get the real WS, good but they serve basically the same thing. Alsin Warner is also another good product . I will look for the company and also add it as alternatives
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Kingsdave(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
sooperrescue:

They do the same thing. If you get the real WS, good but they serve basically the same thing. Alsin Warner is also another good product . I will look for the company and also add it as alternatives

Thanks sir... I will go with Toyota WS..How many litres will I use , also tell me what is to be done at the mechanics , you know gear is delicate issue... Like how many hours will the car cool off before the mechanic commences ATF change
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kingsdave:

Thanks sir... I will go with Toyota WS..How many litres will I use , also tell me what is to be done at the mechanics , you know gear is delicate issue... Like how many hours will the car cool off before the mechanic commences ATF change
I used to change the atf without waiting for it to cool down. If you are changing oil please change the gear filter too and let them wash the sump of the gear too
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by searchng4love: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Kingsdave:

Be careful with any advice from sooperescue he's a chief contractor for cars45 their only mission is to ruin your car and buy it for scrap
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2020
searchng4love:

Be careful with any advice from sooperescue he's a chief contractor for cars45 their only mission is to ruin your car and buy it for scrap
I believe your gear oil is low and it is not lubricating very well. What model is your car and let me recommend the right fluid for you. I worked with them and I was paid for fixing their cars. Who do you work for? Codedruns. I thought you were advised to stay at home. Please obey the government

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by searchng4love: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
sooperrescue:

I believe your gear oil is low and it is not lubricating very well. What model is your car and let me recommend the right fluid for you. I worked with them and I was paid for fixing their cars. Who do you work for? Codedruns. I thought you were advised to stay at home. Please obey the government
Weak... Weak weak.. egungun be careful
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
searchng4love:

Weak... Weak weak.. egungun be careful
That is not my area of expertise but I will recommend that you go back to romance section and search for love there. This is a technical thread and it has been on for over 8 years consistently and if your fluid is weak, go to ladipo and fix it there.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by Eddee(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Which one is codedruns again? Let me come and be going lipsrsealed
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by searchng4love: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
sooperrescue:

That is not my area of expertise but I will recommend that you go back to romance section and search for love there. This is a technical thread and it has been on for over 8 years consistently and if your fluid is weak, go to ladipo and fix it there.
Anyway how you dey? How's your codedruns things going? Just refrained from posting your escapades. Don't force me grin
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
searchng4love:

Anyway how you dey? How's your codedruns things going? Just refrained from posting your escapades. Don't force me grin

Ahhhyyy. Please don't do this ô. My wife will know ô. I will come and see you in the evening at our usual place. I want to do gear oil fluid insertion for you free of charge.
In your mind, I will be found in codedruns. Doing what there? Lagos, with free girls? I will now pay for girl in this country? Chill
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by searchng4love: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
sooperrescue:

In your mind, I will be found in codedruns. Doing what there? Lagos, with free girls? I will now pay for girl in this country? Chill
You're there!
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by williams20(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2020
sooperrescue:

Dexron iid is for cars that are not electronically controlled like Toyota Camry orobo 1996. So imagine the year of the orobo and that of your car and you will see where the mistake was made allowing him to use the oil on your car. You can still salvage it if you flush out the one in the car and buy total mvlv dexron 6 or liqui Molly 1800. But the gear ecu needs to be checked too.

Please can you quite the right engine and gear oils for vw Jetta 2008 .
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by princecemo(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2020
PURE GUARD SYNTHETIC ATF OIL AVAILABLE

WE ALSO HAVE PUREGUARD 5W-30

Synthetic ATF Dextron 6

Call 07032886943
We deliver anywhere in Lagos
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by adeoljyd(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good afternoon guys, does anyone here sell or know where I can get Valvoline max life ATF within Lagos??

Your response will be well appreciated.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
adeoljyd:
Good afternoon guys, does anyone here sell or know where I can get Valvoline max life ATF within Lagos??

Your response will be well appreciated.
Not sure about it but the guy above said that he has pureguard
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by lecky001(m): 3:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Transmission oil to use for 2002 toyota echo?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
lecky001:
Transmission oil to use for 2002 toyota echo?
Type tiv or total mvlv
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kaze4blues(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gear oil to use for Honda accord 2006.?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
kaze4blues:
Gear oil to use for Honda accord 2006.?

Total mvlv

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kaze4blues(m): 2:28am On Jun 18, 2020
sooperrescue:

Total mvlv

Thank you.

I have heard other people recommend atf dw 1.

Is it the same with this Total mvlv you suggested?
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2020
kaze4blues:

Thank you.

I have heard other people recommend atf dw 1.

Is it the same with this Total mvlv you suggested?
The dw1 is scarce in the market and what happened to atfz1 is also happening to the dw1. Total mvlv is a better alternative as it has a 100 percent chance of not being adulterated.

1 Like

Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kaze4blues(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
sooperrescue:

The dw1 is scarce in the market and what happened to atfz1 is also happening to the dw1. Total mvlv is a better alternative as it has a 100 percent chance of not being adulterated.

Thank you.

What is the recommended brake oil for Honda accord 2006
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
kaze4blues:

Thank you.

What is the recommended brake oil for Honda accord 2006
Check your car
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kaze4blues(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
sooperrescue:

Check your car

Please I don't understand.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
kaze4blues:

Please I don't understand.
Check your brake oil cover and the information is written there
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by kaze4blues(m): 3:16am On Jun 19, 2020
sooperrescue:

Check your brake oil cover and the information is written there

Thank you.
Re: Transmission Fluids, Getting The Right One For Your Vehicle by sooperrescue(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2020
kaze4blues:

Thank you.
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.