Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp (2231 Views)

APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / FG Sets Up Panel To Slash Politicians, Others Salaries / Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by ogusbaba1(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2012
This initiative is part of Governor Uduaghan's agenda to equip the victims for a better societal re-integration after the flood, As you can see this equipment has been setup in each various Flood Rehabilitation Camps and with Experts to teach all flood victims in various camps as well, is ths not good to say?.
I know Some Bad mouth will criticize this.. Kudos Delta State smiley
[img]http://2.bp..com/-AJcvpUjJVAE/UJd0-pyOEII/AAAAAAAAELc/AttnfWCo5lg/s400/skills%2Bdelta%2Bstate4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-0lZuwyKI0sg/UJd03ufB1oI/AAAAAAAAEKs/4SfrMWk08sQ/s400/skills%2Bdelta%2B2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RHSys3qzi78/UJd0457A3lI/AAAAAAAAEK4/8wL4EXDR-a8/s400/skills%2Bdelta%2Bstate.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Tsw2dVfznEI/UJd06vDF1OI/AAAAAAAAELI/ogwxV3jcgOU/s400/skills%2Bdelta%2Bstate1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-n14kIinVFEo/UJd09tQ2G4I/AAAAAAAAELQ/owgoKbXanxk/s400/skills%2Bdelta%2Bstate3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ik_becF_6QI/UJd1LAgMFKI/AAAAAAAAEL0/4PHogHGXusI/s400/skills%2Bdelta%2Bstate6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OHmNsDhSKDo/UJd1JzctTdI/AAAAAAAAELo/7edrL3BFvKg/s400/skills%2Bdelta%2Bstate5.jpg[/img]

source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/11/delta-sets-up-skill-acquisition-in.html
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by a1solution: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2012
DELTA IS NOW MAKING FRONT PAGE HERE ALMOST EVERYDAY. DOES IT MEAN UDUAGHAN THE GOVERNOR IS NOW AMONG THE BEST GOVS? IF IT SO I THANK GOD.
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by dan55: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2012
great
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by dridowu: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Where is Delta state ? Is Delta state in Nigeria ?
Who is Gov Uduaghan ? Next Topic abeg
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by ogusbaba1(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2012
dridowu: Where is Delta state ? Is Delta state in Nigeria ?
Who is Gov Uduaghan ? Next Topic abeg
na wa u oooo ur own na to come jam talk abi
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2012
This is a good one.
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by ifysoft: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Everything shown above i am sure didnt cost up to 3 million Naira to arrange.
The Governor can do better cos i personally have done such for a small community before.
He needs to get things right and straight in that state and not just only for the flood victims because once they return to there homes.It will be back to square one and POVERTY.. Good luck..

Mai we-clef... MVP>>
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by Kslib(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Well,he try small sha..
Since uduaghan don ban okada,why not open a skill center to teach youths how to produce keke na pep?
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by RickyRoss1(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2012
a1solution: DELTA IS NOW MAKING FRONT PAGE HERE ALMOST EVERYDAY. DOES IT MEAN UDUAGHAN THE GOVERNOR IS NOW AMONG THE BEST GOVS? IF IT SO I THANK GOD.

Ogusbaba seems to be a paid agent of Delta state governor.

Delta state is among the richest states in Nigeria. So they want us to start clapping and praising the governor for buying 5 sets of sewing machine? Delta state is rich enough to build world class skills acquisition centers in all the Local Government Areas of the state. Let the governor fix warri roads first. He is among the worst governors in Nigeria by far.
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by 234GT(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2012
And these people are not being well fed o. Ebi kii wonu ki oro miran woo.
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by ogusbaba1(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Delta state is among the richest states in Nigeria. So they want us to start clapping and praising the governor for buying 5 sets of sewing machine? Delta state is rich enough to build world class skills acquisition centers in all the Local Government Areas of the state. Let the governor fix warri roads first. He is among the worst governors in Nigeria by far.
bro the Gov. is a human being like you, wat else do you wat?he cant kil himself cos he is governing us,Warri road has been said to be fixed in the last meeting @ State Capital Asaba lets hope dey put in oda b4 d ending of Feb 2013..Thanks
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by sylve11: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

He is among the worst governors in Nigeria by far.

Simple! cool

1 Like

Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by overkillR(f): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Damn! You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. Ogusbaba is either a paid agent or a stunch supporter of the toad-looking governor. But I choose the former.

Uduaghan is a failed governor and most likely the most despised among his ilk! He's only trying to score cheap points!

Ricky_Ross:

Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by ogusbaba1(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2012
overkill®:
Damn! You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. Ogusbaba is either a paid agent or a stunch supporter of the toad-looking governor. But I choose the former.

Uduaghan is a failed governor and most likely the most despised among his ilk! He's only trying to score cheap points!

na wa for una oooo
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by enujekorjoseph: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=overkill®]Damn! You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. Ogusbaba is either a paid agent or a stunch supporter of the toad-looking governor. But I choose the former.

Governor Uduaghan and Abia State governor are the worst of all. Honestly Speaking, Governor Uduaghan is even happy for this natural disaster that happened in Delta State because he would use it to defend himself after his tenor in office knowing that he has embezzled a lot of money since he became governor of Delta state and again, he is using this Flood for publicity. Why not work on the roads and make Delta State the best State in Nigeria and use it as publicity rather than using Flood as mocking?
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by Default01: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
All dis pple wa no b deltans go cum hear just 2 bad mouth anytin gud wa cum out 4rm d state,bt i want 2 ask u sumtin just name ur state and tell urself if it is better dan delta state.i d vex say evry yoruba man de claim lagosian dem de even sel der cummunity to lagos,wuna no fit farm.gud one ogusbaba
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by offorkansi: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
I just visited warri yesterday and I must say the Governor has woken up rather belatedly. I saw a good number of schools that have been renovated. I saw new buses and some roads under construction. Kudos to him!

1 Like

Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by Default01: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am sorry i called d yorubas bt de depend on lagos state as if lagos state is der demigod

1 Like

Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by ogusbaba1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
default u have spoke too well God bless you, i wonder y those dat ar not in delta keep criticizing
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by LeStylo: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm more interested in how many Billions they will claim for this tawdry effort.
Re: Delta Sets-up Skill Acquisition In Rehabilitation Camp by thelastPope(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Many of you have become trolls and spammers on NL and just make baseless comments just to be noticed. Smh

I have never liked Uduaghan but what am seeing up there completely blows my mind. No governor in Nigeria has ever come up with this kind of initiative for disaster refugees, ever. This is a first and is outside the box. I said it last time that am seeing signs of Uduaghan turning into a good governor but am keeping my fingers crossed. This one just won my heart. I hope he keeps this going and in 1 year from now he could be the next Akpabio. He has a chance to make a difference and have his name written in gold. I hope he uses that chance. I just hope so.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Minister Disgraced In New York / Arrest Of Tambuwal: FG Pouring Petrol On Naked Fire – APC / Was Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Called By God To Be A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.