Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Would You Think Of Starting Business If - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Think Of Starting Business If (649 Views)

Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria / I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough / Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Think Of Starting Business If by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2012
Would you think of Starting your own business if you are working as a Purchasing Manager in a Eatry where you earn 20k monthly and you still get illegal gain of 2k everyday .
Re: Would You Think Of Starting Business If by dav8id(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
It cant be illigal,since man need to transact. How about ur phone biznes @oluface?
Re: Would You Think Of Starting Business If by legalwealth(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
oluface: Would you think of Starting your own business if you are working as a Purchasing Manager in a Eatry where you earn 20k monthly and you still get illegal gain of 2k everyday .

N20k monthly or you wanted to mention N200k which is even small for anyone collecting such monthly and still see a profitable business to start in which he/she won't magnetise to it sharp sharp...
Re: Would You Think Of Starting Business If by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
legalwealth:

N20k monthly or you wanted to mention N200k which is even small for anyone collecting such monthly and still see a profitable business to start in which he/she won't magnetise to it sharp sharp...
Think of my level of Education. I m SSCE hold. Where have u seen ssce holder collecting 90k talkless of 200k.
Re: Would You Think Of Starting Business If by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
dav8id: It cant be illigal,since man need to transact. How about ur phone biznes @oluface?
I m still in the biz
Re: Would You Think Of Starting Business If by hottprince: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
dude dts jst about 80k a month why nt stick to it n try ur new biz on part time
Re: Would You Think Of Starting Business If by legalwealth(m): 3:06am On Nov 06, 2012
oluface: Think of my level of Education. I m SSCE hold. Where have u seen ssce holder collecting 90k talkless of 200k.

Ok... "Let alone 200K" is gramatically better and correct anyway.
Re: Would You Think Of Starting Business If by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2012
hottprince: dude dts jst about 80k a month why nt stick to it n try ur new biz on part time
I sell my phone by road side and not in a safe place. Fashola and his boiz can impound my goods at anytime coz i m on the major road of mushin and my expenses everyday is much. I m thinking of starting that job again. Save more money to start afresh or go into another biz.

(1) (Reply)

To You My Honest Nigerians / **** / Hitachi Interactive Board(aka Magic Board)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.