Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,237 members, 7,977,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

A Private University Website Sample - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Private University Website Sample (830 Views)

Is It Possible To Build A University Website With Joomla! / Best University Website / The Best Nigerian University Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Private University Website Sample by greenmouse(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pls help me review this website look as am yet to continue with the back-end if approved by the management,

http://university.greenmousetech.com/

Thanks alot.
Re: A Private University Website Sample by yawatide(f): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Though I am not a fan of fixed positioning (nav area), it looks good to me.

What will you be using for the back end?
Re: A Private University Website Sample by talk2me006(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
greenmouse: Pls help me review this website look as am yet to continue with the back-end if approved by the management,

http://university.greenmousetech.com/

Thanks alot.
I will advise you to create a separate student portal that wil manage student registration,student checking result and link that portal into school standard website.
let the schl portal has its own domain
Re: A Private University Website Sample by greenmouse(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Though I am not a fan of fixed positioning (nav area), it looks good to me.

What will you be using for the back end?

MYSQL because it will coded in PHP
Re: A Private University Website Sample by greenmouse(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2012
talk2me006:
I will advise you to create a separate student portal that wil manage student registration,student checking result and link that portal into school standard website.
let the schl portal has its own domain

We are going to do that when the school approves the project, like I said its still a demo.
Re: A Private University Website Sample by yawatide(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2012
I guess my question wasn't put out correctly. I meant to ask what CMS you will be using (you will need to use a CMS, custom or already established one for ease of maintenance, unless they are paying you a maintenance fee).
Re: A Private University Website Sample by greenmouse(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
I guess my question wasn't put out correctly. I meant to ask what CMS you will be using (you will need to use a CMS, custom or already established one for ease of maintenance, unless they are paying you a maintenance fee).

I will do a custom PHP powered CMS

Getting set to go from here http://university.greenmousetech.com/login.php , once approved.
Re: A Private University Website Sample by ojochidem(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wao, Great Work!
Re: A Private University Website Sample by yawatide(f): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Okay, I look forward to seeing the final product.
Re: A Private University Website Sample by greenmouse(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Okay, I look forward to seeing the final product.

Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Review This Website / Learn How To Start Up A Mini Importation Business Of Fones As Low As 4k Today / Project done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.