Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Daily Income Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Income Business! (3373 Views)

I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! / Master Plan To A Five Figure Per Month Income Business / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Income Business! by tflow: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2008
Hello Guyz,
Whatz going on? Hope everybody is doing well? Well, i just need your advice, i have #70,000 and above and i need daily income business. I know about stock and have invested into it, but i'm a very busy guy, and i need the kind of business that can generate money for me daily, probably give the money to someone to do it. Please i need a reasonable someone, and please don't tell me to start selling pure water lol. Thanks
Re: Daily Income Business! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2012
Guy no doll yourself. I am an authority in hyip. There  are many high yield income companies that pay money daily. Many nigerians are greedy, they just put their money into investment without making due research about the company simply because they are not patient enough to lean the in and out of a business before jumping into it. Where they manage to invest, they don't monitor the company performance on daily bases. As a result, they end up loosing their money. All you need to do to make money in hyip is to learn how to invest, monitor and the sign to know when a company is about folding up . Personally i have ten of them that are paying me 120% of my investment daily and i have invested over $500 and is growing gradually. With the help and guild of experts on my side, i make money. All i do is follow them, where they invest big money i put my  money. All i will advice you do is follow me, where i invest, you invest. What ever i do you do. Simple and you are guaranteed good returns on your investment. I will teach you with proof from my live account. Yesterday, i withdrew $152 and reinvested $100 and by the end of today, i will withdraw my interest and reinvest the capital like that untill i recover my capital before compounding. You can reach me with 07045635338 or 08082591893.
Re: Daily Income Business! by glasshouse(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Your number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Daily Income Business! by ogawisdom(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Thread created nearly 10years ago ie 2008 tongue
Re: Daily Income Business! by Kenchosen: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company that deals with Telecom transactions with just #243,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $100,000 and $80 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Dispense Recharge cards
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #243,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

I Have 150k: Wat Profitable Business Can I Do Wit It On A Short Term / The Best Project Management Company In Nigeria / Buyers Of Waste Cartons Come In,, Have Tons For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.